AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 52 [FINAL] Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=64407)

Pellissier 2008-03-29 09:27

Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 52 [FINAL] Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku, Episode 52 [FINAL].

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ellifeedn 2008-03-29 13:21

The last episode. Many other good to great series are ending around this time :sad:. This series had a pretty good run throughout the year. In retrospect, a year may have been much and perhaps breaking it into half-years would have been better.

UPR 2008-03-29 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellifeedn (Post 1495487)
The last episode. Many other good to great series are ending around this time :sad:. This series had a pretty good run throughout the year. In retrospect, a year may have been much and perhaps breaking it into half-years would have been better.

I would not get too down since Season 2 has been confirmed.

bullrogg 2008-03-29 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPR (Post 1495551)
I would not get too down since Season 2 has been confirmed.

thats awesome, is there a specific date?

anselfir 2008-03-29 16:40

yes! need more maria after tomoyo future plunged against heavy boring trading this week. hoping for heady days of maria route development.

tripperazn 2008-03-29 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullrogg (Post 1495707)
thats awesome, is there a specific date?

The specifics are probably going to be announced either with this episode or on Wednesday when Shounen Sunday comes out in Japan.

Ottocycle 2008-03-30 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripperazn (Post 1496106)
The specifics are probably going to be announced either with this episode or on Wednesday when Shounen Sunday comes out in Japan.

Sadly, no specifics at the end of the episode, just the confirmed announcement.

And the episode was all kinds of win. I eat my words regarding the previous episode having a great sense of closure, because this one had it better.

frustra 2008-03-30 01:16

saw the last episode. a great ending, i believe. in addition, it was my favorite non-Hina chapter in the manga! and it was nice to see it finally in anime.

with that, Hayate "season" 1 comes to an end - an amazing 52 episode ride. season 2 can't come soon enough.

Pellissier 2008-03-30 06:43

Hina and her fear of airplanes:

http://xs125.xs.to/xs125/08130/hayat...nelarge767.gif

Best Flying Method Ever! :heh:

--------

As for Season 2, I guess the final screen cleared all doubts (if any were still existing) :)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9...0016lr7.th.jpg

delacroix01 2008-03-30 06:55

I really like Hayate no Gotoku, and now a second season has been confirmed. Great news indeed :D

Fudce 2008-03-30 10:15

May I have the 11/10 option back please? :D

Lucipher 2008-03-30 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudce (Post 1498172)
May I have the 11/10 option back please? :D

Nope thats Hina only

Seravy 2008-03-30 20:52

Excellent finale for S1. The time slip story from the manga was great, and the Ayu x Hina side story was great as well (Hina in overalls + tube top = :love:). Plus nice tie ins from other supporting characters that we would expect for a final episode. Looking forward to S2!

golthin 2008-03-30 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seravy (Post 1499542)
Excellent finale for S1. The time slip story from the manga was great, and the Ayu x Hina side story was great as well (Hina in overalls + tube top = :love:). Plus nice tie ins from other supporting characters that we would expect for a final episode. Looking forward to S2!

the sad thing is that Hayate is only one guy and he has so many girls after him, I don't have a favorite girl either! I really wish he could be with all them :(

Blaat 2008-03-31 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by golthin (Post 1500005)
the sad thing is that Hayate is only one guy and he has so many girls after him, I don't have a favorite girl either! I really wish he could be with all them :(

Eh, I do have a favourite but to be honest I can narrow down the number of girls who realistically have chance with him to one.

Then again I'm only at episode 38 and the last time I read the manga was in January 2007. :heh:

Ottocycle 2008-03-31 08:11

Oh, I nearly forgot, just wanted to say that Back to the Future reference is epic. A very appropriate one too.

Fynal_Fyre 2008-03-31 15:00

Epic end to the series, and with that final scene, a season two is more or less in the bag.

In my opinion, this particular Ep had an inspired mix of anime-originality and Manga-Original scenes. +1 to SynergySP.:heh:

tripperazn 2008-03-31 17:31

Strange they chose to end with such an early manga chapter, but it's a great stand-alone that really shows what HnG is all about - tsundere-twintail-loli ojousamas, invincible combat butlers, and pink haired student council presidents.

Fudce 2008-03-31 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripperazn (Post 1501866)
Strange they chose to end with such an early manga chapter, but it's a great stand-alone that really shows what HnG is all about - tsundere-twintail-loli ojousamas, invincible combat butlers, and pink haired student council presidents.

and cute but hungry 'normal girls'.

LeaD36 2008-03-31 20:39

damn, dunno where i can find the last 4 eps :S, so there´s gonna be a s2 hugh? when is it supposed to air? 2010?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.