AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   slowix's corner ^.^ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=67066)

slowix 2008-05-30 16:44

slowix's corner ^.^
 
Welcome to my corner i'm new to this sig/avatar making thing :p so i started to learn how to make sigs today and yea:D...

My First 3 Sigs

2 More Sigs i've made
and 2 more :P

My First Pop-out sigs ^.^

http://anifiles.times.lv/Manis%20tai...gy6prowild.jpg
http://anifiles.times.lv/Manis%20tai...ig2prowild.png


comment please... tell me how are they and what should i do better....blah...blah..blah... :D:D
and yea if you want any of these sigs with u'r name on it just ask me ^.^(or you can request a siggy :P)

Deathkillz 2008-05-30 17:14

For someone who only just started making today, you sure blew me out of the water :heh:

The siggies you've made here are a good start. You've certainly have the basics for colour down and now it's a matter of experimenting.

Play around with the filters and layer blending should be your next step ^^

Wish you luck :3

slowix 2008-05-30 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1624135)
For someone who only just started making today, you sure blew me out of the water :heh:

The siggies you've made here are a good start. You've certainly have the basics for colour down and now it's a matter of experimenting.

Play around with the filters and layer blending should be your next step ^^

Wish you luck :3

thank you i will try it probably tomorrow i'll post some new ones xD

kayos 2008-05-30 18:11

It looks good but you should probably get rid of that text with the gradient in the second sig.

slowix 2008-05-31 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayos (Post 1624239)
It looks good but you should probably get rid of that text with the gradient in the second sig.

yea i know that the text looks bad with it :p

KiNA 2008-05-31 12:09

As Dk said, your first few sig are totally newbielike at all.. well, they still do >.< but its not as bad as most of our first siggies :D

You have a good eye for composition and finding a good brush to complement your work. Experiment more.. find your style. Its ok if you screw up here and there. It helps you learn faster. Like that gradient text :p

Oh 1 tip .. if you making popout sig, saving them as png or gif might help, png is prefered unless you wanted animated siggy :x

Megaman 2008-05-31 12:13

I know, I'm a loser - I like the naruto one best :D

slowix 2008-05-31 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiNA (Post 1625443)
As Dk said, your first few sig are totally newbielike at all.. well, they still do >.< but its not as bad as most of our first siggies :D

You have a good eye for composition and finding a good brush to complement your work. Experiment more.. find your style. Its ok if you screw up here and there. It helps you learn faster. Like that gradient text :p

Oh 1 tip .. if you making popout sig, saving them as png or gif might help, png is prefered unless you wanted animated siggy :x

thanks for the advices :p


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.