AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Zero no Tsukaima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=68986)

Pellissier 2008-07-20 04:51

Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (third season), Episode 3.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2008-07-20 07:10

First desu~

I really don't know what to expect this episode... I couldn't match last episode's preview to the events in the novel (maybe because the actual episode 2 mentally tired me out).
Anyways, I hope for:
-Less breast jokes
-Better art quality
-I hope there isn't too much Henrietta being her usual over-sentimental self
-No Agnes
-....Something better than last episode?

gabbytay 2008-07-20 09:55

I predict alot of breast jokes in this episode:heh: ; Its inevitable :upset:

Bennyswan 2008-07-20 10:05

lol yeah the usual stuff in zero no tsukaima ( breast jokes, whips? maybe)

monir 2008-07-20 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1742123)
First desu~

I really don't know what to expect this episode... I couldn't match last episode's preview to the events in the novel (maybe because the actual episode 2 mentally tired me out).
Anyways, I hope for:
-Less breast jokes
-Better art quality
-I hope there isn't too much Henrietta being her usual over-sentimental self
-No Agnes
-....Something better than last episode?

Just say it without beating around the bush that episode 2 was crap and we will vote on it. :heh:

That said, looking forward to episode 3. :D

serenade_beta 2008-07-20 15:44

Dear J.C.Staff... For heavens sake (and my sake as well, and the other loyal readers' sake), please do not do what you are doing to ZnT as you will for To Aru Majutsu no Index... Please don't rape it so badly...
No, it isn't even rape level anymore, is it... I'll echo the ED, but this level of rape=arienai.


Spoiler for ep3:

sekidousai 2008-07-20 17:35

:D cant wait to watch ep 3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1743083)

-Err... Plot hole...? I could have sworn them saying that magic can't revive the dead or something like that during the whole dead Wales incident last season...
And all of a sudden, they are saying senjuu magic can revive the dead?

Yup, is sux0rz

:twitch: I really don't have any problems changing the novels narration here and there. However,I share the same feelings about the messup. I hate how J.C. staff screwed up the consistency of their adaptation. :frustrated: ... I mean, BIG TIME!!!!! :frustrated:

crystalalien87 2008-07-20 19:36

ugh its taking longer then usual for the raw...

Sterling01 2008-07-20 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 1743083)
Dear J.C.Staff... For heavens sake (and my sake as well, and the other loyal readers' sake), please do not do what you are doing to ZnT as you will for To Aru Majutsu no Index... Please don't rape it so badly...
No, it isn't even rape level anymore, is it... I'll echo the ED, but this level of rape=arienai.

Seconded

Spoiler for ep 3:

crystalalien87 2008-07-20 22:35

just watched the raw and i was pretty lost for the most part... it seemed like a laid back episode and not many jokes... so i say it was 8/10... now i gotta wait for the sub so i can understand... and the next episode looks funny and romantic :)

vorpal83 2008-07-21 05:13

Why'd the princess block louise like that? That's a pretty nasty thing to do to your supposed bff:P

Sterling01 2008-07-21 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorpal83 (Post 1744631)
Why'd the princess block louise like that? That's a pretty nasty thing to do to your supposed bff:P

Because she wants Saito for herself

gabbytay 2008-07-21 16:46

The staff seriously suck they keep making mistakes by making them intentionally.:frustrated:
1. They said the dead can't be resurrected and now they say the dead can be resurrected. WTF is that
2.
Spoiler for Novel:

3. Too fast paced but they can slow down the pace by wasting some boob jokes, luckily there were only a few in this episode.
4. They seriously need a new script writer.
5. Fire the team that is working with this anime and hire a new one.:heh:
6. Siesta became Saito's servant. they're probably planning some boob jokes for her.

rg4619 2008-07-21 19:29

Quote:

4. They seriously need a new script writer.
5. Fire the team that is working with this anime and hire a new one.
They've changed lead writers each season (and there was a change in director after Season 1), which is probably the reason for any inconsistencies. It's unfortunate that no one's paying close enough attention to catch the mistakes.

Rising Dragon 2008-07-21 22:30

Um, didn't they bring Wales back using the Ring of Andvari last season? Tiffania reviving someone doesn't seem all that contrived because of that, if you ask me...

... of course, I still haven't seen this damn episode, but whatever.

gabbytay 2008-07-21 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1746674)
Um, didn't they bring Wales back using the Ring of Andvari last season? Tiffania reviving someone doesn't seem all that contrived because of that, if you ask me...

... of course, I still haven't seen this damn episode, but whatever.

He was a zombie not really resurected like saito.

Rising Dragon 2008-07-21 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabbytay (Post 1746773)
He was a zombie not really resurected like saito.

Um, no he wasn't. He wasn't rotting or anything. He was resurrected with the Ring of Andvari, and controlled by it. He showed no characteristics of being a zombie.

sekidousai 2008-07-21 23:38

:frustrated::frustrated:

I wish they did'nt used the saito dying plot. So now what, the Elf has the power of ressurrection :eyespin: ? Geez. A more plausible plot would be,yes, teleportation. :frustrated:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1746815)
Um, no he wasn't. He wasn't rotting or anything. He was resurrected with the Ring of Andvari, and controlled by it. He showed no characteristics of being a zombie.

He is a Zombie, A dead body. a Reanimated corpse like the rest of the dead soldiers. Same with Saito, he should be a Zombie. This kind of sh!t happens because the writers did not do their work properly. The novel makes a point that Magic should not be used to Raise the dead. Now that the Elf has Ressu power, will the storyline just ignore it? Will they make another plot for it? It makes me so frustated i wanna cry.

Darknemo2000 2008-07-21 23:57

Rising Dragon, actually Wales was a zombie in a Chlamers way of maining.

Many people forget that in African folklore zombie does not mean living dead but rather someone who lost his own will.

In fact at first in Africa (where the name zombie comes) zombies were living beings with their will stolen and only Hollywood made zombies widely known as living deads but in truth -zombies can be alive just without any will.

So Wales was a zombie.

But Saito was no a zombie, but now thay are making misate in this anime. they are saying that the magic can resurrect without making one into a zombie which is a mistake as before they said (following novels) that one cannot resurrect a really living being.

Yes, Wales was living being but without his own will. All his characteristics were the same as living person however, he was still a zombie in true meaning of this word.

So yes, seems like a plot hole for me.

sekidousai 2008-07-22 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 1746875)
Rising Dragon, actually Wales was a zombie in a Chlamers way of maining.

Many people forget that in African folklore zombie does not mean living dead but rather someone who lost his own will.

In fact at first in Africa (where the name zombie comes) zombies were living beings with their will stolen and only Hollywood made zombies widely known as living deads but in truth -zombies can be alive just without any will.

So Wales was a zombie.

But Saito was no a zombie, but now thay are making misate in this anime. they are saying that the magic can resurrect without making one into a zombie which is a mistake as before they said (following novels) that one cannot resurrect a really living being.

Yes, Wales was living being but without his own will. All his characteristics were the same as living person however, he was still a zombie in true meaning of this word.

So yes, seems like a plot hole for me.

:heh: Well with Louise around, Saito doesn't have that much free of a will does he? - lolz:p, (just kidding)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.