AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Mahou Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st, Expectations and Speculation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=69348)

xris 2008-07-28 07:23

Mahou Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st, Expectations and Speculation
 
This thread is to discuss your expectations of Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st (due for release in the Winter of 2009) and to speculate as to what story elements will be used. Edit: The movie release date may in fact be early 2009 (as in Winter 2009 to mean around Jan, Feb, Mar of 2009).

Source: MoonPhase

A discussion thread (with poll) will be created when the movie is actually released (AnimeSuki would consider it currently as unlicensed) so please use this thread to discuss your expectations of the announced movie.

Thisguy 2008-07-28 07:28

First thing first, The movie is retelling of 1st season, and Tsuduki even said in Megami magazine that it's "Parallel" from anime 1st season.

Now...
Just look at how both RH and Bal were changed, their new appearances are really badass :D

aers 2008-07-28 07:32

A friend of mine is telling me Moonphase says it's this winter, not winter 2009. Can someone double check?

We really need cleaner scans.

Preston 2008-07-28 07:34

Well... I certainly have mixed feelings about this. I always prefer whole seasons over (even multiple) films. However, it is good to know MGLN is still going somewhere... somewhere where Nanoha and Fate are still the main characters.

I'll post something more in-depth later when I have the time, including lots of conjecture! :p

Allquall 2008-07-28 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by aers (Post 1762234)
A friend of mine is telling me Moonphase says it's this winter, not winter 2009. Can someone double check?

We really need cleaner scans.

I'm hoping they mean Jan, Feb, March 2009 as "Winter".

Edit: Preston, given the "Moe" flood going on, they had to go back to 1st season. What scares me is that the next season may only have the Ace trio as a cameo a la Mai in Mai-Otome. That would be just wrong.

Raging Heart 2008-07-28 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thisguy (Post 1762228)
First thing first, The movie is retelling of 1st season, and Tsuduki even said in Megami magazine that it's "Parallel" from anime 1st season.

Now...
Just look at how both RH and Bal were changed, their new appearances are really badass :D

that the most beautiful new i heard, Nanoha movie, cool.

you are right RH and Bal looks wesome, there changes on both of them.

pctoken 2008-07-28 07:41

This is the best news i have heard all year. I would have liked better if it was a movie of the events in between A's and StrikerS, but i won't complain at this either.

Their new devices and clothes also look awsome. Gogo Nanoha!

Nina.Wolken 2008-07-28 07:43

*can't believe her wish has been granted*
That's absolutely crazy! In a good way... Finally more MSLN announced.
First a movie about the first season and maybe more later... Anyway, those few pic' are just great, I think the time to wait before the release of the movie will kill me >_>"...

Kyral 2008-07-28 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thisguy (Post 1762228)
First thing first, The movie is retelling of 1st season, and Tsuduki even said in Megami magazine that it's "Parallel" from anime 1st season.

Now...
Just look at how both RH and Bal were changed, their new appearances are really badass :D

I agree with RH but Bardiche's new rounder form looks somewhat strange to me.

And whats with the StrikerS? Teana, Subaru, Erio and Caro are slightly redesignd too? :twitch:

But yay for Vivio! xD

Bloodseeker 2008-07-28 08:04

No, damn you Seven Arcs.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9...8862zi2.th.jpg

That. Give us that. In anime form.

Keroko 2008-07-28 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodseeker (Post 1762292)
No, damn you Seven Arcs.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9...8862zi2.th.jpg

That. Give us that. In anime form.

Seconded. I pray that this is only a teaser for a fourth season.

Bloodseeker 2008-07-28 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1762297)
Seconded. I pray that this is only a teaser for a fourth season.

Too bad that we're going to have to wait until they decide to stop making these movies to find out.

pctoken 2008-07-28 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyral (Post 1762286)
And whats with the StrikerS? Teana, Subaru, Erio and Caro are slightly redesignd too? :twitch:

They are older. I think that is some kind of "how they look in the sound stage" that takes place a few(3?) years after StrikerS.

Demi. 2008-07-28 08:11

Who cares, any kind of sequel or prequel or Alt-retelling; fully approved!

...And ...

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?i...9358862zi2.jpg
Uh, NanoFate are still in this sound stage, aren't they? Sure doesn't look like it... If not, DO NOT WANT. :uhoh:

Thisguy 2008-07-28 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodseeker (Post 1762300)
Too bad that we're going to have to wait until they decide to stop making these movies to find out.

Nope, my bad, that certain scan does not relates to Movie 1st; that's announcement for "StrikerS Sound Stage X" that's going to be released at next Comiket.
As you may notice, it doesn't have "Magic Girl Lyrical Nanoha" on it's title, and scan says that only StS characters (= No Nanoha Fate Hayate etc) are going to appear in SSX.

Bloodseeker 2008-07-28 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thisguy (Post 1762309)
Nope, my bad, that certain scan does not relates to Movie 1st; that's announcement for "StrikerS Sound Stage X" that's going to be released at next Comiket.
As you may notice, it doesn't have "Magic Girl Lyrical Nanoha" as a title, and scan says that only StS characters are going to appear in SSX.

I know that. That's what I'm complaining about.

I'd MUCH rather see a 4th season with more Teana and Ginga's combat cyborg special forces squad than an alternate retelling of the first two seasons.

Its rage inducing to see that pic dangled in front of my face while this news is breaking, knowing that these movies are going to be their focus for the next two years and that we probably won't be seeing a 4th season until late 2010.

Fuck this. Give us a 4th season. Or at least make the movies post-StrikerS.

Kyral 2008-07-28 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by pctoken (Post 1762304)
They are older. I think that is some kind of "how they look in the sound stage" that takes place a few(3?) years after StrikerS.

Ah didn't saw the word 'CD' on the right side.
Makes complete sense now. Thanks. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodseeker (Post 1762321)
Fuck this. Give us a 4th season. Or at least make the movies post-StrikerS.

Agreed. New cast ftw!

Thisguy 2008-07-28 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodseeker (Post 1762321)
I know that. That's what I'm complaining about.

Aha, gotcha.
Well... waiting a bit is still better than "it's done, it's no more" slapped on our face, ne?
(Admitted, we can't be sure if we get what we want after the waiting... but anyway)

Kha 2008-07-28 08:25

Holy shit this IS hot! :twitch:

And you can count me in on those images being a 4th season teaser; I've decided that even with a touch of ErioCaro, without the Aces it still would be somewhat close to the Greater Good. :p

ZaLhErA 2008-07-28 08:32

May be they use story from novel? That one is kind of pararell world too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.