AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Zero no Tsukaima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70831)

Pellissier 2008-08-31 00:07

Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima (third season), Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2008-08-31 13:34

DAME DA, AIBO! SONAKOTOSUCHA IKENAI!! AIBOOOOOOO!!!
*cough*
...Watched too much Yugioh...
Come to think of it, Derflinger also calls Saito "aibo"...

Anyways, and so, episode 9 is done and we have three episodes left. What a dreadful number.

Comparing all of the episodes this season, this episode was actually somewhat decent. Little novel raping (not none though), and there isn't much to complain about... And even the novel raping wasn't bad enough to be irritating. (By the way, just pointing out, but novel raping itself isn't a bad thing. It's the fact that the novel raping is badly done that is a bad thing, like... a lot of things)
But because they followed the novel closely, I worry about rushing... We only have three episodes left... Though I can imagine how they plan to do it.
But still... Louise really is annoying, isn't she... (*-_-)

Spoiler for ep9:

Darknemo2000 2008-08-31 15:26

What the heck is Siesta doing with them? They didnt even explained... In the novels, because there was no reason to bring her along, she was left out...

Someone should shot the one who thinks out the explanations, because he.she is obviously thinking nothing...

crystalalien87 2008-08-31 15:41

lol^^^shoot and score :) damn producers...

Farplaner 2008-08-31 17:42

lol, what's Siesta doing in the preview >_>

Anyway, I really liked this episode. Would have been better without the boob joke in the beginning, but anyway! Irukuku is too cute, and her speaking pattern with the "nanone" reminds me a bit of Shampoo in Ranma 1/2.

Spoiler for ED character:

serenade_beta 2008-08-31 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 1854322)
What the heck is Siesta doing with them? They didnt even explained... In the novels, because there was no reason to bring her along, she was left out...

Someone should shot the one who thinks out the explanations, because he.she is obviously thinking nothing...

Knowing this anime, they brought her along so they can do some breast jokes or love-comedy in the future episodes. Besides that, absolutely no reason should Siesta be with them...

Deathkillz 2008-09-01 07:54

Spoiler:

Srin Tuar 2008-09-01 09:51

Whoa: the ending surprised me

Spoiler for irukuku:

gabbytay 2008-09-01 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srin Tuar (Post 1857122)
Whoa: the ending surprised me

Spoiler for irukuku:

They've ruined the anime since season 2:heh:. Season 3 was about trying to redeem themselves.

Sterling01 2008-09-01 11:21

It was an okay episode... at least Irukuku (For some reason Kogarashi pops up in my head while I was typing that :heh:) shows up.
Siesta she went with them.... sigh

crystalalien87 2008-09-01 14:02

what was louise and hime-sama talking about?

Methuselah 2008-09-01 19:12

So if Saito impregnates Irukuku, does that mean that Saito have a beastility fetish?

monir 2008-09-01 19:49

Man, this was a boring episode. Where is the fanservice? Where is the boob joke? Where is the bewb fondling, and I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MAN-BOOB and self indulgence. Where is the jealous Louise who would kick Saito in the crotch from behind? Oh wait, scratch that. We had that in the episode.

Next episode better have more boobs! *shakes fist at no one particular*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methuselah (Post 1858848)
So if Saito impregnates Irukuku, does that mean that Saito have a beastility fetish?

Only if he acknowledges Iruku actually a dragon.

Srin Tuar 2008-09-01 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalalien87 (Post 1857712)
what was louise and hime-sama talking about?

Ruizu wants to go save tsubasa, and the henrietta doesnt want her to go.
So she abondoned her noble title, like the others and became a commoner.
( I think many people are missing the significance of this, but saito did not!!)

crystalalien87 2008-09-01 21:50

lol monir is funny...im happy they cooled the fanservice down..i just hope there is a season ending kiss...thats all i wish for...

blitz1/2 2008-09-02 07:33

Saito has BALLS OF STEEL!

Shiroth 2008-09-02 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1856938)
Face palm at Malicorne and his proud man-boobs -_____-

No way, he was the star of this episode. :p

Methuselah 2008-09-02 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srin Tuar (Post 1858971)
Ruizu wants to go save tsubasa, and the henrietta doesnt want her to go.
So she abondoned her noble title, like the others and became a commoner.
( I think many people are missing the significance of this, but saito did not!!)

Yet the nobles made it look so easy when they once claimed that they are the top-notch and proud of their nobility.... For one person such as Tabitha, I would think that even Louise wouldn't be so soft. Perhaps it was because of Saito. *Now that's just stupid..

Darknemo2000 2008-09-02 21:46

Well it just shows that Louise grew up. But again it doesnt look so convincing as it does in novels, simply because the scene is much stronger and characters like louise are much more developed.

In anime it just looks shallow and plain as hell.

longshot 2008-09-03 01:17

i do have a question if irukuku kisses saito can we consider that normal?? cosnidering her umm difference....