AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Toradora! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Toradora! - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=73039)

monir 2008-10-18 08:17

Toradora! - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)
 
This thread is dedicated to letting you share Toradora related images. You may post wallpapers, doujin art, gif or flash animations, etc. that you have found or created.



Some things to remember when posting:
  • We do not allow the sharing of high-resolution art-book and untranslated manga scans or CG taken directly from the game.
  • You should give appropriate credit to the creator of the image.
  • Where possible use space separated thumbnails for very large images.
  • Keep any risqué content in clearly marked spoiler tags.
How to create spoiler tags!Have fun! :D

Mon Cheri 2008-10-18 08:37

Wohoo, a Toradora forum! :D


The Chaos 2008-10-18 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malin (Post 1995900)
Wohoo, a Toradora forum! :D


Malin-Chan..You Starting to Attack XD
But Good Pic :p

Mon Cheri 2008-10-18 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 1995902)
Malin-Chan..You Starting to Attack XD
But Good Pic :p

Haha yeah :heh::heh:

kilroy0097 2008-10-18 08:46

Three quick ones.

http://i35.tinypic.com/20idix5_th.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/1h8rpl.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/biqfti.jpg

The Chaos 2008-10-18 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malin (Post 1995908)
Haha yeah, i can't wait for the yaoi fangirls to start drawing Toradora yaoi!! xD

lol..I have some pic ..But not yaoi :heh::heh:

Cute~
http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2008-10-09-118940.jpeg
http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2008-10-03-117937.png

Mon Cheri 2008-10-18 08:51

Aaaaw, how cute :3

Kaze 2008-10-18 08:54

Cheers to the new Toradora forum!

Here's to a good start!



The Chaos 2008-10-18 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nourredine (Post 1995933)

lol...I'm Fan of both anime ...But Go Index :D

Mon Cheri 2008-10-18 08:59

Nice images! :D Cookies ~




Littm 2008-10-18 09:19

Ah, new forum ! All is hi-res :

http://d.imagehost.org/t/0622/2008-10-06-118401.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0344/AnimeP...849_202659.jpghttp://d.imagehost.org/t/0938/2008-10-11-119287.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0834/2008-10-12-119354.jpg

http://d.imagehost.org/t/0804/AnimeP...463_203440.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0261/AnimeP...532_205212.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0142/2008-10-09-118834.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0398/AnimeP...072_204641.jpg

Haru~ 2008-10-18 09:29

Tora Dora pics
http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08426/43bc4...476.jpg.xs.jpg http://xs432.xs.to/xs432/08426/6838e...647.jpg.xs.jpg

mikoo 2008-10-18 09:30

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4...8gi1lq9.th.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif . http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8...4618ta7.th.jpghttp://img522.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif . http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1...9597um8.th.jpghttp://img508.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif . http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/385...4628rw5.th.jpg . http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2...7477qi1.th.jpghttp://img516.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1...3428cf5.th.jpghttp://img384.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9...6554xv1.th.jpghttp://img390.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7...6280nv5.th.jpg . http://img516.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6...6743ew9.th.jpg . http://img508.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2...2557404qf8.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...2718825qp1.jpg

The Chaos 2008-10-18 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikoo (Post 1995981)

lol..Good one mikoo-San...:D
But who is The girl with orange hair :confused:

Kaze 2008-10-18 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 1995991)
lol..Good one mikoo-San...:D
But who is The girl with orange hair :confused:

On the upper bar?

Asuka from Evangelion

The Chaos 2008-10-18 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nourredine (Post 1995996)
On the upper bar?

Asuka from Evangelion

oh..yes..Thank you For Answering :kisskiss:

JMvS 2008-10-18 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikoo (Post 1995981)
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4...8gi1lq9.th.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif . http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8...4618ta7.th.jpghttp://img522.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif . http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1...9597um8.th.jpghttp://img508.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif . http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/385...4628rw5.th.jpg . http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2...7477qi1.th.jpghttp://img516.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1...3428cf5.th.jpghttp://img384.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9...6554xv1.th.jpghttp://img390.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7...6280nv5.th.jpg . http://img516.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6...6743ew9.th.jpg . http://img508.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2...2557404qf8.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...2718825qp1.jpg

Oh My God!!!! instant +rep!

And some of my favs (reposted):




Dori Dori 2008-10-18 14:10

this one not mine, but i'll post here too :D


crystalalien87 2008-10-18 15:04

Yummy a TD forum :) sorry if there are a few repeats
Spoiler for Save Space:


Ill save some for later :p

Mon Cheri 2008-10-18 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalalien87 (Post 1996535)
Yummy a TD forum :) sorry if there are a few repeats
Spoiler for Save Space:


Ill save some for later :p

Really nice images, thanks for sharing! ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.