Kannagi - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll
Welcome to the discussion thread for Kannagi
, Episode 2
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
- Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
- Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
to locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Probably would have thrown an "8" but again much of the animation was of very high quality and the introduction of Tsugumi was priceless.
Again, the director seems to be taking what might be rather banal material in other hands and executing it marvelously. Gave it a "9"
Somehow I end up voting like Vexx... Also gave it a 9. A rather smooth episode.
I gave it a 10, as realization was as good as in ep 1, and I liked perhaps even more: given Tsugumi's introduction, and the multiple-personality Nagi was really well played (I love her kami tone :love:).
And the "if I gather seven of these..." :heh:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:52.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.