AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=73943)

Klashikari 2008-11-08 20:59

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Ardi220288 2008-11-08 21:47

yay first to post, wonder what gonna happen to marina and setsuna :(

Tsuchiro 2008-11-08 22:03

I have a feeling that Ali is going to let them go.

sgogeta4 2008-11-08 22:09

Or Setsuna makes a daring/awesome escape! Ali just letting them go is probable but boring :P

Jeffry2009 2008-11-08 22:10

Damn! I'm Curious!

eaglei3 2008-11-08 22:34

I wouldn't be surprised if Ali's Gundam runs out of power right before he strikes their ship since he just got done leveling an entire city. :D

nutype 2008-11-08 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglei3 (Post 2042772)
I wouldn't be surprised if Ali's Gundam runs out of power right before he strikes their ship since he just got done leveling an entire city. :D


this would actually work well and it's something i can see the show actually doing.

sgogeta4 2008-11-08 23:00

I've yet to see a Gundam run out of power in 00... It's not like he has Trans Am.

Mangaka-chan 2008-11-08 23:39

But the fake GN drives need to be recharged unlike the real solar furnaces.

blitz1/2 2008-11-08 23:46

I wonder if Ali's gundam contains napalm bombs or something, wouldn't make sense if he just went triggerhappy on the city (he's not energy-conservative is he?)

Lugia_Tsuyu 2008-11-08 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuchiro (Post 2042724)
I have a feeling that Ali is going to let them go.

Or maybe Ribbons (Reborns?) will order him to let them go.

KiNA 2008-11-08 23:51

As long at its a plausible reason, I'll be happy... Just hope it isnt some ridiculous plotkai ._.

Revolutionist 2008-11-09 00:42

I'm looking forward to learning about Sumeragi's past blunder, which is what most of this episode is going to be about from the looks of it.

Haninozuka 2008-11-09 00:50

Maybe some unexpected 3rd party might come and intervene, thus helping Setsuna and Marina escape. Cause I can't imagine Ali letting them go unscathed just like that...him being such an evil murderous psycho as he is. :heh:

Since the other Gundams are still busy at the Kataron base...what if let's say, Nena appears? I'm sure she still has a score to settle with Ali for what he did to Mihael and Johann. Maybe Liu Min would have sent her.

Just my speculation. :)

ipernorris 2008-11-09 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haninozuka (Post 2042929)
Maybe some unexpected 3rd party might come and intervene, thus helping Setsuna and Marina escape. Cause I can't imagine Ali letting them go unscathed just like that...him being such an evil murderous psycho as he is. :heh:

Since the other Gundams are still busy at the Kataron base...what if let's say, Nena appears? I'm sure she still has a score to settle with Ali for what he did to Mihael and Johann. Maybe Liu Min would have sent her.

Just my speculation. :)

I think Ali isn't crazy... most of evil people is labeled like that because "normal" people cannot explain how they can be so evil. I think people like Ali Al Sarchez aren't crazy but just plain evil and their existence can only harm others so they're better in a coffin.

sgogeta4 2008-11-09 01:20

And Nena gets killed lol. That'd be lame. Nena doesn't hold a candle against Ali.

edit: I totally concur with what you said about Ali being just plain evil.

KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM 2008-11-09 01:20

I'm more worried about the people at the Kataron base, I wonder how the group is going to explain this to them. " We didn't do anything, it was this idiots fault, Saji", not looking good.

sgogeta4 2008-11-09 01:25

Lyle can vouch for Celestial Being. He knows they didn't reveal anything to A-Laws and that they came to help.

ipernorris 2008-11-09 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM (Post 2042955)
I'm more worried about the people at the Kataron base, I wonder how the group is going to explain this to them. " We didn't do anything, it was this idiots fault, Saji", not looking good.

Well if you are referring to the scene of a Kataron member pointing his gun against CB I think it's just a moment of sadness and anger. But they should come to reason soon because it's clear as the Sun that CB are against A-LAWS so the spy must be someone not belonging to Kataron or CB: if they're able to make 1+1 then Saji is a goner. If I was a Kataron member and I would know what Saji did I would want him so dead and I would want him executed by a firing squad. Does anyone share my POV?

Revolutionist 2008-11-09 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipernorris (Post 2042969)
Well if you are referring to the scene of a Kataron member pointing his gun against CB I think it's just a moment of sadness and anger. But they should come to reason soon because it's clear as the Sun that CB are against A-LAWS so the spy must be someone not belonging to Kataron or CB: if they're able to make 1+1 then Saji is a goner. If I was a Kataron member and I would know what Saji did I would want him so dead and I would want him executed by a firing squad. Does anyone share my POV?

Why do people wish for Saji's death like this? The kid was caught between a rock and a hard place, and he did what he thought was best. All he wanted was to get his life back, so he talked to Sergei who seemed like genuinely good guy who could help him out of his predicament. He had no way of knowing Kataron was going to get decimated like they did because some douche bag spied on his superior. But oh no, doing the logical is stupid and makes him a worthless punk. The only way for him to redeem himself is to join Celestial Being and start fighting. :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.