AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Character Discussion - Styl Magnus (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74616)

Pellissier 2008-11-25 14:32

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Character Discussion - Styl Magnus
 
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Styl Magnus related.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5...disstylrp8.png
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all To Aru Majutsu no Index fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whining and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

    • Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Shiroth 2008-11-26 06:18

Remember people, keep in mind that they guy will stab you in the back if you go out on a mission together. :heh:

Chaos2Frozen 2008-11-26 06:40

And despite what he says, he IS the jealous type :p

KaneDragon 2008-11-26 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 2075098)
And despite what he says, he IS the jealous type :p

"Hot tempered", even. :p

serenade_beta 2008-11-26 12:16

Tsundere
Lolicon
Useless (Besides as being Wikipedia for the watchers)

That is Stiyl Magnus.

Bordix 2008-11-27 05:01

1st post :D

It's hard to accept that the guy is 14.....

frubam 2008-11-27 16:10

He's not a lolicon, he just <3s Index :frustrated:.

Kana Futayo 2008-11-28 02:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2075429)
Tsundere
Lolicon
Useless (Besides as being Wikipedia for the watchers)

That is Stiyl Magnus.

Comment on bolded part: What?! Does that apply to guys too? :heh:

serenade_beta 2008-11-28 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacchin (Post 2077799)
Comment on bolded part: What?! Does that apply to guys too? :heh:

Of course! :heh:
Another good example of a male tsundere would be Watanuki from xxxHolic.

Spring_sakura111 2008-11-28 08:09

Huh, Wait. 14? Did I read that right? What? Wait. Okay, I'll stop.

Kana Futayo 2008-11-28 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 (Post 2078018)
Huh, Wait. 14? Did I read that right? What? Wait. Okay, I'll stop.

Yes, you read it right. Despite his appearance, Styl is 14. :D

Kaze 2008-11-28 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacchin (Post 2078184)
Yes, you read it right. Despite his appearance, Styl is 14. :D

He can't actually be a lolicon, since he's underage himself as well :rolleyes:

serenade_beta 2008-11-28 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaze (Post 2078292)
He can't actually be a lolicon, since he's underage himself as well :rolleyes:

Lolicon is to have an attraction to younger girls. I don't believe age HAS (though, it is constantly compared and often used against older men, I guess) to matter with it. That's why OK. Hai, arigatougozaimashita. :rolleyes:

frubam 2008-11-29 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2078371)
Lolicon is to have an attraction to younger girls. I don't believe age HAS (though, it is constantly compared and often used against older men, I guess) to matter with it. That's why OK. Hai, arigatougozaimashita. :rolleyes:

Well, I can't imagine a 3rd grader liking another 3rd grader and still be called a lolicon >.>. Then what's the word(s) to describe boys that like older women?

Spring_sakura111 2008-11-29 01:52

A 14 year old smoker who is much Taller than Touma? Hard to believe.Yeah, I believe he's a Lolicon. He likes Index.

serenade_beta 2008-11-29 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by frubam (Post 2079275)
Then what's the word(s) to describe boys that like older women?

Not sure about that... 姉属性? 姉萌え?

KaneDragon 2008-11-29 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by frubam (Post 2079275)
Well, I can't imagine a 3rd grader liking another 3rd grader and still be called a lolicon >.>. Then what's the word(s) to describe boys that like older women?

Cake Eater? :p


Also, shouldn't the title of this thread be "Stiyl", not "Styl"?

Kana Futayo 2008-12-01 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneDragon (Post 2079902)

Looks like it, although I find the name weird for a term. :p

Guardian Enzo 2008-12-01 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneDragon (Post 2079902)
Cake Eater? :p


Also, shouldn't the title of this thread be "Stiyl", not "Styl"?

Wow, I learned a new trope today. :D

Guardian Enzo 2008-12-01 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacchin (Post 2078184)
Yes, you read it right. Despite his appearance, Styl is 14. :D

That's a real head scratcher - but then, since virtually no one in this anime seems to be the age they look, I guess it isn't surprising.

Well - given that Styl is 14 and Index is apparently hundreds of years old, I guess that makes her a shotacon.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.