AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   No more Fatal Frame for Playstation?! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75721)

Dark Nanoha 2008-12-23 00:23

No more Fatal Frame for Playstation?!
 
Most of us had already known that Fatal Frame IV : Mask of the Lunar Eclipse had been launch and you can only play this game with a Nintendo Wii. Oh my god!
No more Fatal Frame for PS anymore? This game origin was from Playstation 2.

Anyway.. had anyone here tried this game before? Nice game though :heh:.
I love the main character Ruka Minazuki :D

(And i heard this game was scarier to play with Nintendo Wii compare to play with PS..)

theorys 2008-12-23 01:48

Wow, a 4?

I knew there was a 3. And I actually just finished Fatal Frame 2 a few days ago. I feel behind now ;)

Shadow Kira01 2008-12-23 01:50

The Wii is the current bestseller gaming console and at the same time, its graphics engine and capability exceeds the ps2. It was reasonable for them to make it a wii game, though that also means that I don't get to play it. Oh well... There are plenty of games for the ps2, not mentioning that the first 3 games are ps2 exclusive with the exception of Fatal Frame 2 which had a Xbox release.

theorys 2008-12-23 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow Minato (Post 2123063)
Fatal Frame 2 which had a Xbox release.

You can also complain here as to why the FF2 PS2 version didn't get bikinis :upset:

Dark Nanoha 2008-12-23 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by theorys (Post 2123104)
You can also complain here as to why the FF2 PS2 version didn't get bikinis :upset:

wow.. a prevert! :D (Just Joking)

Dark Nanoha 2008-12-23 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow Minato (Post 2123063)
The Wii is the current bestseller gaming console and at the same time, its graphics engine and capability exceeds the ps2. It was reasonable for them to make it a wii game, though that also means that I don't get to play it. Oh well... There are plenty of games for the ps2, not mentioning that the first 3 games are ps2 exclusive with the exception of Fatal Frame 2 which had a Xbox release.

Sorry for Double Posting. I thought this game should overtake by Play Station 3....

ShinGundam 2008-12-23 04:24

Yes there no more FF for PS but the same team is working on 3rd Person Shooter which is
sucks T_T I hope they release it on PSN or PSP

Dark Nanoha 2008-12-23 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinGundam (Post 2123223)
Yes there no more FF for PS but the same team is working on 3rd Person Shooter which is
sucks T_T I hope they release it on PSN or PSP

Lets hope that they will releasing this game on Play Station 3!

yangxu 2008-12-23 11:37

There probably won't be another FF game for a while, however, seeing Tecmo's merge with KOEI, you can hope for a Dynasty FF game featuring Zhao Yun in a Japanese mansion kicking butt :D LOL

amjzz 2008-12-23 11:40

No fatal frame for playstation = FAIL.

Seriously..............for some reason i think that the wii is going to make fatal frame less scary....

Dark Nanoha 2008-12-23 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by amjzz (Post 2123653)
No fatal frame for playstation = FAIL.

Seriously..............for some reason i think that the wii is going to make fatal frame less scary....

I totally agree! Since Fatal Frame was take over by Nintendo Wii, i fell that the game was not as scary as i though. Is not as creepy as last time anymore. If compare Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented and the latest series which means This season of Fatal Frame, dfinately the previous Fatal Frame are scarier than this.

Shadow Kira01 2008-12-23 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Nanoha (Post 2123174)
Sorry for Double Posting. I thought this game should overtake by Play Station 3....

I don't mind about double posting, though I wouldn't do that. And about it being overtaken by Playstation 3, I agree but reality points out that the ps3 is currently suffering poor sales due to it being extra pricey than the other 2 gaming consoles. Fatal Frame 4's sales might be poor if it became a ps3 game rather than being a wii. Hopefully, there will be a Fatal Frame 5 then..

ShinGundam 2008-12-23 14:31

Quote:

I agree but reality points out that the ps3 is currently suffering poor sales due to it being extra pricey than the other 2 gaming consoles
Actually there is no point in big sales because sony is suffering loss on every PS3 sold so
they should focus on break cost to make profit


Quote:

Fatal Frame 4's sales might be poor if it became a ps3 game rather than being a wii. Hopefully, there will be a Fatal Frame 5 then
Its not like FF series is a million sellers on ps2 days even wii can not make it sell as good as
ps2

AnimeTheme 2008-12-23 14:56

It's quite unlikely that the Fatal Frame series will leave Nintendo consoles in the short future. Nintendo is actually the publisher of Fatal Frame IV... you can easily tell that Nintendo will keep this series in their hands for a while.

amjzz 2008-12-23 20:39

They should release it for playstation and nintendo, so the fans are happy

Shinndou 2008-12-24 16:40

The fans of the saga will get a Wii to play the game, simple as that. Elsewise they're not even real fans to begin with (or simply they're fanboys of a console).

frubam 2008-12-24 18:44

Wii don't even need Fatal Frame, they got Fragile >.>

ShinGundam 2008-12-24 20:26

Quote:

simple as that. Elsewise they're not even real fans to begin with (or simply they're fanboys of a console).
How about having the game appear on all three systems? Then everyone's happy.
buying new console to play 1 game will make us real fans and real gamers ?
I don't doubt that Fatal Frame 4 will be great on Wii, but I am not going to go out
and buy a Wii just for this game even may not last 10 hours also i take graphics any day over laggy control

HayashiTakara 2008-12-25 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by amjzz (Post 2123653)
No fatal frame for playstation = FAIL.

Seriously..............for some reason i think that the wii is going to make fatal frame less scary....

You should watch the videos before making such assumptions.

u43368 2008-12-25 01:38

The fact that it's being directed by Suda 51 is good enough for me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.