AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Clannad (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Clannad ~After Story~ - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=76885)

Klashikari 2009-01-15 12:26

Clannad ~After Story~ - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Clannad ~After Story~ , Episode 14.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers will result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
New additional guideline for spoilers:
Anyone who posts spoilers that should not be posted outside of the spoiler thread will be granted a very special 1 day ban infraction.
Any repeated case will grant the usual "spoiler infraction" which will result into the 3 days ban.

Klashikari 2009-01-15 12:28

Restaurant + Nagisa's bombshell drop. Here it comes :heh:

SidVicious 2009-01-15 17:57

Nagisa was sooooooooooooooo cute. :D

Sheba 2009-01-15 18:04

My head exploded over Nagisa.

serenade_beta 2009-01-15 18:11

Na...gi...sa... Got...
...
(゚Д゚)

Congratulations, Akio-oji-chan~

Sheba 2009-01-15 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2163186)
Na...gi...sa... Got...
...
(゚Д゚)

Congratulations, Akio-oji-chan~

I echo the reaction.

My head just hit the desk when I heard it.

Shinji103 2009-01-15 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2163186)
Na...gi...sa... Got...
...
(゚Д゚)

Congratulations, Akio-oji-chan~

Wait.

What?

ALREADY??!! O.O

Ithekro 2009-01-15 19:08

Kids these days.....
:p

Kaisos Erranon 2009-01-15 20:21

That was fast.

I hope they set it up well.

Also, please someone tell me they did DJ Akio in this episode. That was the best part of the restaurant arc.

Klashikari 2009-01-15 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 2163352)
That was fast.

I hope they set it up well.

Also, please someone tell me they did DJ Akio in this episode. That was the best part of the restaurant arc.

Yes, and he somehow become Tomitake Akio later on :heh: (for those who don't get it, there are 2 reference to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni in this episode :heh:)

Kaisos Erranon 2009-01-15 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 2163360)
Yes, and he somehow become Tomitake Akio later on :heh: (for those who don't get it, there are 2 reference to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni in this episode :heh:)

FLASH!

God this show rocks.

SageGaiGar 2009-01-15 21:21

MC Akio. bwhaha. Oh and the waitress uniform. Wow. I kind of wish she kept her hair like in the beginning though... quite mature.

I have to mirror most of the responses from everyone about Nagisa. Though I will need to wait for the subs to fully understand more than the jist of this episode.

Spoiler for Surprise:

aliasxn 2009-01-15 21:39

Bah... They spent 3 episodes showing some Yusuke's and Misae's background (which nobody really cared) yet they choose to cut off the main coulple's wedding, and now there's a baby on the way? In two episodes? :(

Btw, what the hell is this supposed to be?

(゚Д゚)

I spent a good half an hour trying to figure out, but no good. :heh:

Kaisos Erranon 2009-01-15 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliasxn (Post 2163456)
Bah... They spent 3 episodes showing some Yusuke's and Misae's background (which nobody really cared) yet they choose to cut off the main coulple's wedding, and now there's a baby on the way? In two episodes? :(

Btw, what the hell is this supposed to be?

(゚Д゚)

I spent a good half an hour trying to figure out, but no good. :heh:

There wasn't a wedding in the game either.

You think they can afford one?

Also, that face is a 2ch meme... basically a SHOCK face.

aliasxn 2009-01-15 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 2163472)
There wasn't a wedding in the game either.

You think they can afford one?

A didn't have to be a big ass party, just a nice celebration at the bakery with the usual supects would've been fine. The way it happened felt really... rushed.

Kaisos Erranon 2009-01-15 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliasxn (Post 2163486)
A didn't have to be a big ass party, just a nice celebration at the bakery with the usual supects would've been fine. The way it happened felt really... rushed.

Again, there was no wedding in the game either. They just got married. Yay.

serenade_beta 2009-01-15 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithekro (Post 2163257)
Kids these days.....
:p

Haa... Zetsuboushita...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 2163360)
Yes, and he somehow become Tomitake Akio later on :heh: (for those who don't get it, there are 2 reference to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni in this episode :heh:)

Hmm~, so that outfit was on purpose...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 2163472)
Also, that face is a 2ch meme...

Aha~, so that is where it came from.


Wonder if the OP will bother to change Nagisa's name now... Since the ED already did... (-_-)

Haru~ 2009-01-15 22:51

Really this episode drops the bombshell....
Spoiler for Safely:

Kaisos Erranon 2009-01-15 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by rave_master16 (Post 2163578)
Really this episode drops the bombshell....
Spoiler for Safely:

Spoiler for answer:

houkoholic 2009-01-15 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by rave_master16 (Post 2163578)
Really this episode drops the bombshell....
Spoiler for Safely:

Spoiler:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.