AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Chrome Shelled Regios - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78082)

Skyfall 2009-02-14 08:35

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Chrome Shelled Regios anime or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about Chrome Shelled Regios which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.



Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

xris 2009-02-14 09:23

Info to be culled from Wiki at a later date.

miroku2192 2009-02-15 11:37

Is it officially stated anywhere that this will DEFINITELY be 12/13 or 25/26 episodes? Or is it still too early/they need to see how much attention this anime gets? Also how much does popularity factor into the whole production of the series?

TrueKnight 2009-02-15 11:46

It's 24 episode stated in the anime's official blog. You could browse in the generic thread and find it in page 20 - 40 or so. Good luck on finding it though. >.>

margafred 2009-02-15 12:02

My trusted source says 24.The source never fails me so far..so yeah..its 24 episodes.

Beside,its like what TrueKnight said...

miroku2192 2009-02-15 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2218565)
It's 24 episode stated in the anime's official blog. You could browse in the generic thread and find it in page 20 - 40 or so. Good luck on finding it though. >.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 2218589)
My trusted source says 24.The source never fails me so far..so yeah..its 24 episodes.

Beside,its like what TrueKnight said...

got it! thanks guys!, btw what trusted source are you talking about margafred?

Spectacular_Insanity 2009-02-21 11:10

When does this anime air in Japan? (I want to know when to expect it to be fansubbed)

TrueKnight 2009-02-21 11:16

Around 3 hours from now. As for subs so far (I'm using Ayako's as benchmark) its released 2-3 days at the latest after the show aired.

Spectacular_Insanity 2009-02-21 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2229548)
Around 3 hours from now. As for subs so far (I'm using Ayako's as benchmark) its released 2-3 days at the latest after the show aired.

I see. Thanks for the info. :)

margafred 2009-02-21 23:41

C.S.R air in Japan on TV Kanagawa every Saturday 2500 JST (+9 GMT),or Sunday 1.00am JST (+9 GMT).

TrueKnight 2009-02-24 21:28

Old news, but here's the official source mentioning that CRS's going to be 24 eps, posted by someone in the generic thread. Not that anyone will care but, oh well.

http://anime.webnt.jp/regios/2008/12/post_62.php

chrisbad726 2009-03-27 00:12

just wondering is it being true to the novels by arcs or mixing them together like SNS?

Natsuki Hyuga 2009-03-27 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisbad726 (Post 2300555)
just wondering is it being true to the novels by arcs or mixing them together like SNS?

:confused: What do you mean by arcs like SNS? The plotline in Regios is pretty straightforward and have no pararrel arcs.

If you mean the 3 different novels... All the novels complements each other's stories with "Legend of the Regios" as the background past story (in the anime: Guy with Engrish :p), "Koukaku no Regios" as its main viewpoint/main storyline, and "Seisen no Regios" as the possible side-story of the plot in Regios. Combining the three of them, and you will get a full world-view of Regios.

chrisbad726 2009-03-28 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga (Post 2301249)
:confused: What do you mean by arcs like SNS? The plotline in Regios is pretty straightforward and have no pararrel arcs.

If you mean the 3 different novels... All the novels complements each other's stories with "Legend of the Regios" as the background past story (in the anime: Guy with Engrish :p), "Koukaku no Regios" as its main viewpoint/main storyline, and "Seisen no Regios" as the possible side-story of the plot in Regios. Combining the three of them, and you will get a full world-view of Regios.

yeah that's what i meant thanks for clarifying it for me.:)

kuroishinigami 2009-04-13 20:55

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do the anime storyline still follow the novel story so far? I'm just wondering so I can decide if I should read the novel after watching the anime.

kingsky123 2009-05-26 18:51

Erm, i just watched regios and some points puzzle me. So basically everything now lives in a moving fortress and the air outside is poisonous right? are there other signs of life on it besides filth beings? also, are their blood poisonous/acidic?

Frozen_Angel 2009-06-16 20:47

Does anyone know the exact spelling of the name of the gothy girl from latest episode with giant witch hat, guns and foul language, I have a feeling the subtitles were wrong from my research on the net.

Shikimori Kazuki 2009-07-01 01:11

i have a question after watching the series.

#1. why is it that Dalshena has a red uniform while other martist have a black combat uniform?

#2. i still dont get it...why did Layfon returned the Heavens Blade. Is it because he cut off a limb of a person in the underground match and that he cannot go back to Grendan and become a HB wielder again?:confused:

Pradelus 2009-07-01 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki (Post 2483568)
i have a question after watching the series.

#1. why is it that Dalshena has a red uniform while other martist have a black combat uniform?

The same goes for Din Dee and formerly Sharnid. My guess is a sense of independence/attire and most likely the former 10th platoon captain's influence on them (not of uniform but of respect).

Ultramarinus 2009-07-01 05:06

They seem to be all fashion-concerned, dandy people from hair to accessories. We already know Sharnid's desire to be flashy anyway. :p

As for #2, yes, exactly that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.