AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Chrome Shelled Regios Secret Side Manga Discussion thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78099)

xris 2009-02-14 09:09

Chrome Shelled Regios Secret Side Manga Discussion thread
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for the third manga series of Chrome Shelled Regios (Chrome Shelled Regios Secret Side) by Shūsuke Amagi, drawn by Watari.

First published 10th April 2008 in Beans Ace.

Master Assassin 2009-02-22 09:51

Currently vol 1 is in possession.

I initially thought that if Missing Mail was FonfonXFelli centered, Secret Side would be somehow LayfonXNina centered. Looks like I was wrong.

But I'm not entirely wrong, though. If I were to describe it, I'd say Nina-Felli-Mei = 2-1-0

Of course, Secret Side has its own way of how Layfon's story from his own PoV is told.

Spoiler for Not for the weak of heart ;D:


Man I am really looking forward to volume 2 now. :D

nina-antalk 2009-02-22 10:27

Can you tell me where I can read this?

Master Assassin 2009-02-22 19:01

Right now, only raws are available, and I have volume 1 (bought from Kinokuniya).

However, for the time being I don't want to scan it yet due to the amount of time needed. I might scan it later but right now I'm busy with academics >_>

TrueKnight 2009-02-22 19:56

Lol dude, that's the novel's raw while they're talking here is Secret Side Manga raw.

So anyway, Missing Mail: Felli X fonfon centric, while Secret Side is more like Nina x fonfon.

Slick_rick 2009-02-22 19:57

^ Pretty sure Soul assassin is talking about the Manga (CSR Secret Side) not the novel.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Assassin (Post 2231399)
Currently vol 1 is in possession.

I initially thought that if Missing Mail was FonfonXFelli centered, Secret Side would be somehow LayfonXNina centered. Looks like I was wrong.

CSR manga seems to be the one centered around Nina though not really much about romance. She's basically the main character in it. It's pretty hilarious. She seems a mix of Sousuke Sagara (military nut, goes to extremes) and Kaname Chidori (volatile temper).

Enternal 2009-02-22 20:09

Oh shoot! For some reason I was thinking this was the thread for the novels. It's probably because I had both thread open. So sorry!

Master Assassin 2009-02-22 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick_rick (Post 2232444)
CSR manga seems to be the one centered around Nina though not really much about romance. She's basically the main character in it. It's pretty hilarious. She seems a mix of Sousuke Sagara (military nut, goes to extremes) and Kaname Chidori (volatile temper).

In the current colume I read, well I can't judge anything much from a tankoubon that has 3 chapters total in it, but it seems to focus on Layfon and Nina, even though most of it are on separate terms. But most of the time the panels contain more Layfon than the rest of the characters and his everyday biddings (in his platoon, everyday class and off academic hours).

Slick_rick 2009-02-22 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Assassin (Post 2232779)
In the current colume I read, well I can't judge anything much from a tankoubon that has 3 chapters total in it, but it seems to focus on Layfon and Nina, even though most of it are on separate terms. But most of the time the panels contain more Layfon than the rest of the characters and his everyday biddings (in his platoon, everyday class and off academic hours).

You're referring to CSR: Secret Side right? I haven't actually read any of that. I was referring to CSR manga. That one's almost entirely Nina centric. No romance really that I have seen so far.

So from what I've gather:
CSR-Nina
CSR:MM-FelliXLayfon
CSR:SS-A mix of both NinaxLayfon and FelliXLayfon probably

Master Assassin 2009-02-23 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick_rick (Post 2232841)
You're referring to CSR: Secret Side right? I haven't actually read any of that. I was referring to CSR manga. That one's almost entirely Nina centric. No romance really that I have seen so far.

So from what I've gather:
CSR-Nina
CSR:MM-FelliXLayfon
CSR:SS-A mix of both NinaxLayfon and FelliXLayfon probably

Ah, sorry, my bad.

... One single chapter is so long and I can only read a few of the lines to properly translate them... >_<

good thing this is a manga, so at least I can understand what are they saying based on the pictures and some of the words I can put together and understand.

Master Assassin 2009-03-07 06:25

I hope it is OK for me to bump this thread.

After re-reading a few times to understand the manga itself, I decided to reveal some stuff.

Basically, how different it is than Missing Mail and the current canon we know right now.

Spoiler for Differences:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.