AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Regios - Episode 09 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78920)

monir 2009-03-07 08:27

Regios - Episode 09 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 09.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

TrueKnight 2009-03-07 08:45

Some points from ep 9 preview:
- 5th squad doing something.
- pic Felli blushing.
- Layfon and Nina talking about something.
- Leerin's in trouble.
- Ugly monster.
- Brief pic of Shinola.
- Savaris kicking ass.

ipernorris 2009-03-07 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2257605)
Some points from ep 9 preview:
- 5th squad doing something.

Is it me or they are planning to assasinate Layfon?

Quote:

- pic Felli blushing.
I'm looking forward to this scene! :D

Quote:

- Layfon and Nina talking about something.
About Layfon's past most likely. Depending on Nina's reaction I can go from loving her to hate her... just like with the people of Grendan.

Quote:

- Leerin's in trouble.
- Ugly monster.
Is it me or there are two "classes" of monsters? The filth monsters and another type?

Quote:

- Brief pic of Shinola.
Let's call her queen-chan! :D

Quote:

- Savaris kicking ass.
As expected from an heaven blade wielder! :cool:

zibi88 2009-03-07 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueKnight (Post 2257605)
Some points from ep 9 preview:
- 5th squad doing something.
- pic Felli blushing.
- Layfon and Nina talking about something.
- Leerin's in trouble.
- Ugly monster.
- Brief pic of Shinola.
- Savaris kicking ass.

Well mostly 5th squad will reveal Layfons past of what he did..

Layfon talking with Feli about something.... have to wait for episode to learn about what ^^

Mostly Nina is angry (again) on Layfon for not telling her about his past and that he is/was HB.... maybe she kinda is angry at layfon for what he did (betraying city people, loseing pride, useing his skills for gaining money blabla.......) seriously if she will complain about what Layfon did I would say to her go and eat dirt... she is/was weak couldnt beat even single baby larva..... she was not in layfons shoes so sha has 0% idea what really happend ^^

Well Leerin will be mostly attacked by some monster (for unknown reason) but savaris and linent will protect her and defeat the mosnter..... queen will mostly again appear to molest Leerin... she will get angry (she should defend her pride...or use fist to protect it xD hit that old hag ^^ ) the same she will start wondering why was she attacked......(maybe she will get worried about Layfon.... since she got attacked then why not him)..... from 1picture it looked like in the attack Leerin's hmmm I would say foster father (some old dude with mustache...) got hurt or killed..... (maybe after this Leerin will decide to go to Zereni.... to layfons side...)


Well the episode will be aired in Japan in hmmm 40minutes or 1h) so for that time I will look at 2ch for pictures ^^ to ease the waiting time and curriousity ^^

justinstrife 2009-03-07 10:30

Nina can get as angry as she wants. The truth is, Layfon's past isn't her business and she wasn't there.

We'll see how low she can go in my opinion as a character. She's already my least liked female in the story.

LordStrike 2009-03-07 10:34

one question is possible to see regios in keyhole TV?

Renegade334 2009-03-07 11:05

...Perhaps (don't see why not).

Otherwise, just check out the 2chan thread for ep9...which I've just deleted.

EDIT: yup, it is. Thanks to slick_rick for the info.
EDIT bis: since the raw is up for the taking, there's no longer any sense in keeping the 2chan link, so...*presses the delete button*

TrueKnight 2009-03-07 11:31

Need summary....badly. I see Felli in the pics alone with Fon-fon damnit.... was the ep preview misleading lol.

zibi88 2009-03-07 11:43

Well the Feli-LAyfon talk scene was at the end of the episode.... (looking from pictures)

Spoiler for hmmm:


Anyway cant wait for the episode ^^ from pictures it was looking interesting (lots of stuff happening in Grendan this week... around Leerin)

Ehhh but honestly that pervered queen annoys me.... doesnt she have her own breasts..... damn it... she should know already that Leerin loves Layfon and that she has no interest in woman..... (her pervered 1sided lesbian scenes are not funny for me at all....)

edit:

Spoiler for about ep9:

Enternal 2009-03-07 16:11

Nina can get angry all she wants even if we don't like it. However, she still have all the rights to be angry. Saying that she in a way shouldn't be angry because she is weaker than Layfon is just not right. It's like because Layfon is stronger than everyone, everyone does not have the right to be angry at what he does or whatnot.

Although I don't exactly like Nina that much, I still think she's a strong character as well but like any other character, she has her issues and that is she involves herself her issues with others too much. There is a good and bad in every character too so I don't think she is such a "low" character.

TrueKnight 2009-03-07 16:21

Just watched the raw, and the previews are on spots. Savaris is a badass as expected but a complete sadist. And stupid Nina frickin' ruin the Felli x Fon-fon moment aggghh!

boss 2009-03-07 16:24

Oh man, i scanned through the thread avoiding all the spoilers. The raw is out and it's calling out to me.

I better get my Regios fix before i sprout a leathery tail and froth in the mouth.

Enternal 2009-03-07 16:24

Holy moly! The raws seems awesome! Like TrueKnight said, Nina ruined the Felli x Fon-fon moment but it's alright because to me it also means more understanding between them could happen.

Anyway, more Leerin!!! And.... it's seems like she does have some kind of power. It's the beast that the queen initially saw in her eyes too and it... somewhat look like Keroberos from CCS but still it looked awesome glowing like that and stuff. Oh, the queen sure likes to grope people doesn't she. Also, it does seem like that monster had a grudge against Layfon. At least it got beat up by Savaris. Awesome!

zibi88 2009-03-07 16:26

What I mean is that Nina digs everything up that is not herself related then she is imposeing her own way of thinking about good and bad... while not knowing the whole truth...... I could agree if she was there and saw with her own eyes.... yet she belives in everything people say (even if its from newspaper information) while thinking that her way of good and bad is right (yet she was scared of that monster from previous episodes.... that layfon had to live in that kind of world)

HB are humans too and most people are forgeting that becouse their power is kinda not human.... and like all humans they have their own lifes.... wishes... dreams.... desires.... and so people keep thinking that they are just tool to keep their butts safe....

I wounder how people would react if they learned that their queen is skipping work and is fooling around.... like she is lieing to other people with makeing Canalice take her place while queen is playing around ^^ Would they be happy that their queen is not serious about her work....

and from Gorneos point of view is just like all other peoples.... that HB must fight only monsters and keep people safe and that is their whole life.... (kinda sad....not to be allowed to do what you want to do...)

Well Nina kinda forgets that if Layfon didnt screwd up and didnt showed up on Zerenii.... than she and whole city would die with that larva attack or later that mature form attack..... so she could give him a break already..... ^^

I wonder when Leerin will decide to come to Zerenii to Layfon... (maybe she will want to hide from attacks... since there might be more people who fought agains Layfon and lost the same they have a huge grudge against him and so they might target Leerin again..... if she goes to Zerenii than she will be close to person she loves.... and be safer since people thre dont know about what Layfon did ^^ )

time will show ;]

Enternal 2009-03-07 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibi88 (Post 2258156)
What I mean is that Nina digs everything up that is not herself related then she is imposeing her own way of thinking about good and bad... while not knowing the whole truth...... I could agree if she was there and saw with her own eyes.... yet she belives in everything people say (even if its from newspaper information) while thinking that her way of good and bad is right (yet she was scared of that monster from previous episodes.... that layfon had to live in that kind of world)

HB are humans too and most people are forgeting that becouse their power is kinda not human.... and like all humans they have their own lifes.... wishes... dreams.... desires.... and so people keep thinking that they are just tool to keep their butts safe....

I wounder how people would react if they learned that their queen is skipping work and is fooling around.... like she is lieing to other people with makeing Canalice take her place while queen is playing around ^^ Would they be happy that their queen is not serious about her work....

and from Gorneos point of view is just like all other peoples.... that HB must fight only monsters and keep people safe and that is their whole life.... (kinda sad....not to be allowed to do what you want to do...)

Well Nina kinda forgets that if Layfon didnt screwd up and didnt showed up on Zerenii.... than she and whole city would die with that larva attack or later that mature form attack..... so she could give him a break already..... ^^

I wonder when Leerin will decide to come to Zerenii to Layfon... (maybe she will want to hide from attacks... since there might be more people who fought agains Layfon and lost the same they have a huge grudge against him and so they might target Leerin again..... if she goes to Zerenii than she will be close to person she loves.... and be safer since people thre dont know about what Layfon did ^^ )

time will show ;]

It's interesting in a way that both Nina and Gorneo is mad at Layfon but for different reasons. Nina is mad at Layfon mostly reasons regarding pride and stuff relating with her own ideals. Gorneo is mad about pride too but more about pride being a HB who only fights to protect the people. Otherwise, I agree with what you are saying but they both still have the rights to be mad.

About the queen, perhaps she's on vacation or is actually in search of something? It still is funny see how she is currently not working and just wondering around. Perhaps her ulterior motives as to why she left all the work to Canalice. But dang it sure sucks that some people are targeting Leerin because of her relationship with Layfon. That just sucks.

cynicalicious 2009-03-07 16:37

lol. I told you that the previews were often misleading. Good ep.

Spoiler for ep9:

TrueKnight 2009-03-07 16:38

Review at seiha is up,

http://blog.seiha.org/2009/03/chrome...ll-nice-girly/

Quote:

Originally Posted by cynicalicious
lol. I told you that the previews were often misleading. Good ep.

I'm crying manly tears now.

EDIT: lol seems like you couldn't hotlink seiha's pic.... Anyway the Felli x Fon-fon moment is there at the site..

Enternal 2009-03-07 16:47

It doesn't matter that the Felli x Fon-fon shippers got led no where because they get to at least see Fellil blush right? Right? That part was still great though because not only have you seen her smile, now she blushes too!

CybEssen 2009-03-07 16:53

Spoiler for ep 9:

TrueKnight 2009-03-07 16:59

Lol dude it's supposed to be ep 9 spoiler and not 8, :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.