AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Yuka's Gallery (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=79106)

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-12 11:24

Yuka's Gallery
 

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...Untitled-2.png

Welcome to my gallery~

I will show you here my works
i know theyre not good but i enjoy drawing :heh:
I'm using MS paint and PS CS3








saRay 2009-03-12 11:31

The ones you said done in MS paint is pretty good,though the lines are pretty jagged.Are you using a mouse or tablet?Any art on paper?

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-12 11:46

Thanks,I use a mouse but i might buy a tablet when i have the money.
yes i have some art on paper but i dont have a scanner. :T_T:

Daniel E. 2009-03-12 15:21

Ever though about doing traces?

With the pen tool you could get some interesting results! :)

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-12 15:26

Yeah.. i thought about it and saw a few tutorials but i still cant seem to understand how to use it T-T and it looks pretty hard

Larthak 2009-03-12 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuka-Chan (Post 2268466)
Yeah.. i thought about it and saw a few tutorials but i still cant seem to understand how to use it T-T and it looks pretty hard

Nah, it's not that hard. In fact, Pen tool is the Photoshopper's best friend! :)

As Dan suggests, give it a try sometime. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solace (Post 2268892)
Lies! Lasso ftw! *seriously, I hate Pen tool with a passion* :p

Poor pen tool, what did he ever do to you?! :T_T:

:D

Solace 2009-03-12 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larthak (Post 2268651)
In fact, Pen tool is the Photoshopper's best friend! :)

Lies! Lasso ftw! *seriously, I hate Pen tool with a passion* :p

denice25 2009-03-13 01:15

Nice effort.....

Katocchi 2009-03-13 01:34

Very Cute Galery .. :bow:

*welcome cookies are served* :D

escimo 2009-03-13 05:28

Congrats on opening your thread and welcome!
Good stuff you got here especially considering that you use paint. I for one can't really tell what the "t" is doing in it's name, would be much more fitting without it. :heh:

*hands over some welcome cookies*

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-13 06:40

thanks everyone! ^^
um i was wondering where can i find a good tutorial about using the pen tool?

Katocchi 2009-03-13 06:47

in deviantart .. too much tutorial on it ;)

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-13 18:06

hmm..okay so after finiding a good tutorial and understanding how to use the pen tool (finally)
this is what i did its not the best since its my first time ^^"
Also i plan to color it later.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...149809copy.png

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-14 06:52

I drew chiaki from Minami-ke

http://fc58.deviantart.com/fs42/f/20...graphyDoll.png

SkyLight 2009-03-14 07:02

I like the valentine's day one ^^ Looks very nice ;)
Also like the one done in Photoshop and Paint it looks good :)

Larthak 2009-03-14 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuka-Chan (Post 2270980)
hmm..okay so after finiding a good tutorial and understanding how to use the pen tool (finally)
this is what i did its not the best since its my first time ^^"
Also i plan to color it later.


She sure looks cute, nice one! It seems you grasped the tool rather quickly. Good job on that. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuka-Chan (Post 2271978)
I drew chiaki from Minami-ke


Oh, Chiaki...I like her expression. :D

There's some skin color in her hair on a few places, I believe you forgot about them...or overlooked them? Ah, whatever the case, it's no big deal...it was more of a technique practice, right?

Here, some cookies for the hard work. :p

Jill Valentine 2009-03-14 08:39

Use paint tool sai it's very easy to use, and you can do vector,traces etc easier than doing it in photoshop and ms paint, look i colored this lineart with sai and mouse, lineart by someone else don't remember who

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-14 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyLight (Post 2271986)
I like the valentine's day one ^^ Looks very nice ;)
Also like the one done in Photoshop and Paint it looks good :)

thanks ^^ i think i might stop using ms paint now since i learned how to use the pen tool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larthak (Post 2272034)
She sure looks cute, nice one! It seems you grasped the tool rather quickly. Good job on that. :)
Oh, Chiaki...I like her expression. :D

There's some skin color in her hair on a few places, I believe you forgot about them...or overlooked them? Ah, whatever the case, it's no big deal...it was more of a technique practice, right?

Here, some cookies for the hard work. :p

thanks for the cookies :hyper-^v^: -eats the cookies-
yes i know theres some skin color in her hair,when i tried to earse it or color it with the hair color it didnt let me O_o i cant seem to understand why.
i wonder if i should color the images with the style i used on chiaki or the one i used on the pink haired inu girl?
and another questions,could anyone give me tips how to shade the clothes?

Yuka-Chan 2009-03-14 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuppy Cake (Post 2272067)
Use paint tool sai it's very easy to use, and you can do vector,traces etc easier than doing it in photoshop and ms paint, look i colored this lineart with sai and mouse, lineart by someone else don't remember who

Is "sai" a diffrent program? if so where can i download it? :heh:

Jill Valentine 2009-03-14 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuka-Chan (Post 2272083)
Is "sai" a diffrent program? if so where can i download it? :heh:

yes it is, oh btw that was colored by adobe photoshop not sai, there's a trial version for 30days onlyhttp://sai.detstwo.com/sai/#


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.