AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80413)

Klashikari 2009-04-10 17:51

K-On! - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for K-On!, Episode 1.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Littm 2009-04-10 18:06

Seriously, great, great ! As I said before - manga wasn't so interesting for me, but first episode was really good. And this amazing ending ! Seriously, I didn't expected so much from this adaptation but first episode completely changed my opinion and now this is one of my favourite ongoing anime.

9 out of 10 : Excellent

Meatrose 2009-04-10 18:09

Yay! I was waiting for K-ON! to get its own subforum. Since episode 2 is already out I guess there won't be a lot of posts in this thread, but I figured I should say something about the episode anyhow. There's really not much to say though. I think that it did its job well, introducing the main characters and the theme of the show. The characters seem pretty likable, even though I'm definitely not a fan of generic moe traits. KyoAni is the only studio that knows how to handle characters of that kind in a way that doesn't piss me off though, so I guess I'll like these characters just as I've liked a lot of their characters in the past.

Mio... this show could be just about her and I'd still watch it.

Oppius 2009-04-10 18:29

The death metal guy cameo was epic...

KholdStare 2009-04-10 18:33

6/10

It was a good start, but didn't establish a genre for itself so I was kinda lost at what kind of anime it is. However, the OP/ED makes me want to watch on and that's the important part, right?

Bonta Kun 2009-04-10 18:39

lol I guess I'll have to go ahead and say it again but I love Mugi-chwan and frenchfries part, its just sooooooo adorable:heehee:

oh and Yui saying she can play the harmonica then Ritsu pulling one out and then Yui immediate response:heh:

SwiftStrike 2009-04-10 18:39

pretty funny i guess. Mio <3

Thewanderer 2009-04-10 18:47

The first day I decide to post in the K-On thread, it gets it's own board. Yay =D

I haven't watched ep2 yet, so I should probably comment here. Hmmm... well the characters are cute, especially guitar girl(I'm slow with names). Her friend is pretty cute too. Unfortunately, that's all the comments I have till ep 2.

Well so far I like this series. That's good, right? xD

risingstar3110 2009-04-10 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 2333257)
The first day I decide to post in the K-On thread, it gets it's own board. Yay =D

I haven't watched ep2 yet, so I should probably comment here. Hmmm... well the characters are cute, especially guitar girl(I'm slow with names). Her friend is pretty cute too. Unfortunately, that's all the comments I have till ep 2.

Well so far I like this series. That's good, right? xD

She is Yui =]

The first Episode surely was surprisingly good, and set up a really high expectation. It's easily becomes my favourite for the season (the first series for a long time that i rewatch full Eps twice and rewatch certain screen countless of time)

Well, one thing i has always been wondering is why there were so many uses of "heart symbol" in Ep 1 (like when Ritsu tear off the club paper, the changes in screen)

PS: on a trivial note, atm our thread has 36 people viewing, the highest in the forum. This number was around 45-ish when Ep 1 was aired for 1-2 days....

Thewanderer 2009-04-10 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by risingstar3110 (Post 2333338)
She is Yui =]

Right... xD After I read your post, I remembered the ED song and how I'm watching it constantly on YouTube:p

Yui. Must remember Yui... :eyespin:

shakeofinfinity 2009-04-10 20:47

9/10
for krauser and Mio

Ascaloth 2009-04-10 21:47

Episode 1 article is right here:

[RIUVA] Trial Run: K-ON!, Episode 1

It was a very nice intro episode. 8/10.

Kaioshin Sama 2009-04-10 22:00

Obviously 6/10 as I had already given it. Nothing to offend, but nothing that realyl stands out either yet.

risingstar3110 2009-04-11 04:46

Forgot to mentions, but i gave it 10/10 as there is no reasons for me to give its lower. A great start so far

MrTerrorist 2009-04-11 04:53

10! I love it!

BetoJR 2009-04-11 09:45

Great start to what promises to be a lovely series. The OP and the ED, along with the colorful characters makes me give it a ten out of ten, right from the start.

Tatiana Razajev 2009-04-11 14:29

The "french fries" moment was cute. Tsumugi is quite charming. Still what sold this episode for me was Ritsu's drive to get members and how by the end all four were heavily into the idea.

chikorita157 2009-04-12 12:08

Episode 1 isn't a bad start, but there are some flaws... which is expected in the first episode.

8.5/10 -> 8/10

Read my full reaction response on Episode 1 on my blog

Friday 2009-04-12 20:31

what is the meaning of "NEET"?

Kaisos Erranon 2009-04-12 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friday (Post 2337082)
what is the meaning of "NEET"?

Your answer is here.