AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80421)

Pellissier 2009-04-10 17:51

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for K-On! here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

Midonin 2009-04-10 18:27

For anyone curious, there are currently three CDs solicited for K-On!.

The OP and ED, both to be released at the end of the month.

The third is Mio's song from the manga, "Fuwafuwa Jikan", to be released at the end of May.

Littm 2009-04-10 18:33

I'm really waiting for this amazing ending single. Also, what is the difference between original and limited editions except covers ? Their price is the same.

Klashikari 2009-04-10 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 2333210)
For anyone curious, there are currently three CDs solicited for K-On!.

The OP and ED, both to be released at the end of the month.

The third is Mio's song from the manga, "Fuwafuwa Jikan", to be released at the end of May.

To add more precision: the release date is the same for both: this 22nd april.

TubZzz 2009-04-10 19:52

i was just wondering if the ED is actually a full song or is it just made for the anime... like is there a full version of the song rather than a 1 minute something edition

qmeister 2009-04-10 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by TubZ (Post 2333377)
i was just wondering if the ED is actually a full song or is it just made for the anime... like is there a full version of the song rather than a 1 minute something edition

It's made for the anime, but practically all OP/EDs made for anime will get released as singles.

sekihoutai 2009-04-10 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littm (Post 2333230)
I'm really waiting for this amazing ending single. Also, what is the difference between original and limited editions except covers ? Their price is the same.

I think that the limited edition comes with 4 alternative covers. One for each character and the regular edition does not (correct me if I am wrong). This is what was on the description at cdjapan.

TubZzz 2009-04-10 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmeister (Post 2333407)
It's made for the anime, but practically all OP/EDs made for anime will get released as singles.

cool... i'll be looking forward to the single then ^_^... can't wait

Shirozakii 2009-04-12 19:46

God i <3 mio sooooo much, if she were the main character i'd watch the anime no matter how bad it is. =[

is it true that the singers are the voice actors?
-----
i just realized this isn't as good as haruhi singing god knows.

ChocaPik 2009-04-12 19:49

Yes it is =D.
Don't know if they play too, but I guess they just don't.

Lostdreams 2009-04-14 14:34

one of the most awesome ED's ever!!!

Peanutbutter 2009-04-14 22:44

Apparently, there's a leak.



Enjoy! :)

LoweGear 2009-04-14 23:10

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You sir, are most awesome :bow::bow:

SeedFreedom 2009-04-14 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 (Post 2341492)
Apparently, there's a leak.



Enjoy! :)

OMG... You rock! Thank you!

qmeister 2009-04-14 23:37

From 7:12 onwards... is godlike. :O

risingstar3110 2009-04-14 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 (Post 2341492)
Apparently, there's a leak.



Enjoy! :)

It's such a temptation, but..... i .....think .....i ....will... pass (such a hard decision to make) .

I know i will be addicted to them, and i will end up listen too much (then start to miss out OP and ED of future actual Eps)

Ithekro 2009-04-15 00:21

The ED song is even more metal than I expected.

Fandal 2009-04-15 00:22

In the ending, when they display the names of the characters, there's some weird sound. I'm not really sure what kind of musical instrument that is. Any ideas?

lixuelai 2009-04-15 00:43

I like the OP better. Nice and catchy. ED is quite decent too though. The lyrics for both are a bit wacky though.

qmeister 2009-04-15 00:48

The instrumental bits of both are sheer awesome.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.