Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll
Welcome to the discussion thread for Valkyria Chronicles
, Episode 2
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
- Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
- Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
to locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
We get to see a super weapon in action this ep, got some real nice hax at work here:heh:
highlights for me are some lines from Alicia, which I already brought up in the quotes thread:p
I just randomly decided to give this show a try, and now I am quite pleased after seeing the first two episodes! :)
Haven't played the game, so I'll take the anime for whatever that it has to offer.
Off to watch the third episode! :)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.