AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sora Kake (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Sora Kake - Episode 17 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80960)

monir 2009-04-27 02:29

Sora Kake - Episode 17 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sora Kake, Episode 17.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2009-04-27 15:00

I wish Human Nerval would change his appearance... Keeps on looking like a Yugioh character...

Spoiler for ep17:

panpo98 2009-04-27 16:35

Spoiler for I don't know anything:

noobita 2009-04-27 23:04

Spoiler for Episode 17:

golthin 2009-04-28 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 2365965)
Spoiler for Episode 17:

I just want to finally find out what happened to leopard in the past. Even if he can get passed his problems I really want to know. It seems it is all that is keeping him from really being the grand leopard. They are rescheduling next week episode and they don't have yet a solid date. It must be due to some sport event or something.

edit: well, they actually moved the show to the 1:30 2:00 am slot, from the previous time slot. they probably are trying to get better ratings now that the show is approaching to the good stuff BATTLES

Tom Bombadil 2009-04-28 20:40

For some reason I think they are toning down the intensity of the show on purpose.

Spoiler for ep17:

Fishfood1 2009-04-29 00:28

seems like massive battle in the next epi...

i should mention i love those space jump/subspace jump/fold(what ever it is called) :)

now i'll wait for CA's translation/summary patiently

slaag 2009-04-29 04:37

This week seems to be more of a background and info episode, much talking, so I'll need subs to learn what happened.

noobita 2009-04-29 10:28

It seem this series is getting dead by dead every week..even our veteran C.A starting to pay less attention on this board or I just imagining things?

Fishfood1 2009-04-29 11:21

consider there's a lot of other shows that seems to be more interesting, compare to the winter session, thus everyone is just significantly less active here.

Sin Ansem 2009-04-29 19:48

It might also have to deal with the fact that we don't have ep 16 OR 17 subs yet.

Still, at least Il-subs is hard at work on it (and indicating they're alive and all that). That's fine with me.

Fishfood1 2009-04-29 20:54

^well... as long as someone is working on it, i'm fine even if it take years to sub all the epis.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-04-30 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 2368551)
It seem this series is getting dead by dead every week..even our veteran C.A starting to pay less attention on this board or I just imagining things?

Speaking for myself, I haven't posted much at all, anywhere in animesuki, for the last 2 weeks, because I am limited to dial-up speed until tomorrow. Will catch up like mad and post stuff then.:D

Hypernova 2009-04-30 03:38

Much needed yuri rape FTW
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0430203712.jpg

Wargumm1i 2009-04-30 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypernova (Post 2369936)

Why is Nami raping whoever that is?

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-04-30 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wargumm1i (Post 2369989)
Why is Nami raping whoever that is?

That girl was the replacement in the idol-scene. She was the one who bullied Nami a while back, and now the expected happens; those who turn to the dark side will always take their revenge as the first order of business.

serenade_beta 2009-04-30 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 2370541)
That girl was the replacement in the idol-scene. She was the one who bullied Nami a while back, and now the expected happens; those who turn to the dark side will always take their revenge as the first order of business.

Even though you said bullied, it isn't like what she said wasn't true PLUS a good part of the things she said that would count as bullying is highly likely to just be Nami's delusion... In that episode.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-04-30 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2370560)
Even though you said bullied, it isn't like what she said wasn't true PLUS a good part of the things she said that would count as bullying is highly likely to just be Nami's delusion... In that episode.

The most painful kind of verbal abuse are often words that are true.

Kaioshin Sama 2009-04-30 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 2370541)

I knew they would come back to that eventually and in some really twisted manner. Thinking back to that, was the whole bit with the girl tripping her, stepping on her phone and then calling her spoiled a delusion, because it looked like that bit actually did happen. The part where she heard the other girls and came at them swinging her bag, I think that was a delusion.

Hypernova 2009-04-30 18:55

In the scene just before the SS is taken I have to give here props though. Unlike others shows she was quite brave and stood up to Nami.