AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On! - Tabs and Sheet Music (or The Yui School of Rock) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=81208)

Mercurius 2009-05-02 02:44

K-On! - Tabs and Sheet Music (or The Yui School of Rock)
 
This thread is for posting tabs and/or sheet music for the songs of K-ON! Put that newly purchased '58 Fender Les Paul Standard to use and teach us amateurs how to melt our faces off.

Tabs should be posted in the standard tabular format:

E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
B||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
G||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
D||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
A||-------------------|--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|
E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|


It is strongly recommended that you use a uniformly distributed font (Courier New, Lucida Console, etc.) when posting tabs. Alternatively, you can use the "[Code]" tag.

Code:

E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
B||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
G||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
D||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
A||-------------------|--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|
E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|

Links to Guitar Pro files are allowed, but it should go without saying that linking to or requesting warez is NOT allowed.

As you will likely need to explain where in the episodes the insert song is coming from, there will likely be spoilers in this thread.

vedicardi 2009-05-02 16:41

I would contribute but I can't do ASCII tabs or whatever and GP takes way too much time ):

holyalexander 2009-05-02 20:33

just copy and paste.. above and just change the key notes...

vedicardi 2009-05-02 23:57

I don't think it's that simple

I can just copy paste what he wrote and I get this

Spoiler for copypasta:

Mercurius 2009-05-03 03:37

Thank you so much for creating the thread. I'll start things off with an easy one:
Code:

Yui's riff from Ep. 2

E||--------------------------|
B||--------------------------|
G||--------------------------|
D||----0-2-0-----0-2-0---0---|
A||--3-------3-3-------3-----|
E||--------------------------|

Now, could a more skilled guitarist please tab the Santana-esque solo during Sawako sensei's flashback from Ep. 5? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by vedicardi (Post 2375280)
I don't think it's that simple

I can just copy paste what he wrote and I get this

Spoiler for copypasta:

You either need to use an ASCII-friendly font, or use the Code tag (the one left of the Spoiler tag).

Kana Futayo 2009-05-09 05:48

Posting a video of the tabs is okay?
Spoiler:

Shuin_Zwei 2009-05-09 05:59

If by a chance is there a tab of fuwafuwa time? its the first mini concert in k-on :D

vedicardi 2009-05-11 03:24

If anyone will tab out Happy!? Sorry!! for guitar I will give them over 2 million e-high fives -.-

CaptGloval 2009-05-11 05:54

Seems Josh has the sheet music for Don't Say 'Lazy' up now: http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/

Spiritsoul 2009-05-11 10:59

Does someone have any K-On! PIANO sheets =)? I already got Don't Say Lazy.

Goinigboing 2009-05-11 14:50

K-On! Cagayake Girls multi TAB for guitar pro5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EHZ70RV

keyboard, bass, guitar and drums

Shuin_Zwei 2009-05-12 22:55

fuwafuwa time tabs here check the video's note for it also I take no credit for it :D the creator should :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSM22VOgVn4

fish eric 2009-05-22 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercurius (Post 2373707)
This thread is for posting tabs and/or sheet music for the songs of K-ON! Put that newly purchased '58 Fender Les Paul Standard to use and teach us amateurs how to melt our faces off.

Tabs should be posted in the standard tabular format:

E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
B||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
G||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
D||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
A||-------------------|--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|
E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|


It is strongly recommended that you use a uniformly distributed font (Courier New, Lucida Console, etc.) when posting tabs. Alternatively, you can use the "[Code]" tag.

Code:

E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
B||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|
G||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
D||-------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
A||-------------------|--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|
E||-------------------|--------------------------|--------------------------|

Links to Guitar Pro files are allowed, but it should go without saying that linking to or requesting warez is NOT allowed.

As you will likely need to explain where in the episodes the insert song is coming from, there will likely be spoilers in this thread.


i think you mean gibson les paul

Shuin_Zwei 2009-05-26 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by fish eric (Post 2411836)
i think you mean gibson les paul

agreed, AFAIK Azusa is using the fender one... don't exactly sure about it. and Gibson Les Paul is Yui...

Mercurius 2009-05-26 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuin_Zwei (Post 2417377)
agreed, AFAIK Azusa is using the fender one... don't exactly sure about it. and Gibson Les Paul is Yui...

It was a joke...

Any one have tabs for My Love is Stapler? And yes, posting videos of tabs is fine too.

Kana Futayo 2009-05-27 07:03

My love is a stapler guitar tabs.
Nope, I'm not the one who made the tabs. I might try it out when I get home.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/25...isastapler.txt

fish eric 2009-05-27 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuin_Zwei (Post 2417377)
agreed, AFAIK Azusa is using the fender one... don't exactly sure about it. and Gibson Les Paul is Yui...

yea Azusa has I "think" a fender mustang. The mustang was a short scale guitar. That is the length of the instrument from the bridge (where the strings come out) to the nut(plastic part between the headstock and neck)

Im not implying that you don't know that, but just general guitar info for people reading.

rockmanxpr 2009-05-30 04:08

Don't Say Lazy Drums
 
Since not many drummer post drums, hell not even in midi I'd figure to contribute.

OK here's the lowdown, I went ahead and transcribe to the best of my abilities the drums for Don't Say Lazy by listening to the Karaoke version (thank god for that cuz no vocals means easier to listen to the drums). using Pro Tools and a midi controller to input the notes, i tried to get the right fills in but some are not there, however the grooved and drive is there for all to practice with. After writing the midi I used EZdrummer to give it a more "realistic" sound to it and that's there is to it! later I'll work on the fills to complete and also post the midi file for anyone to tweak with

meantime here is a Yousendit file of the drums MP3

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M...RndlM1NGa1E9PQ

Tamekichi 2009-06-06 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockmanxpr (Post 2425514)

Link is dead. Care to re-upload?

rockmanxpr 2009-06-06 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamekichi (Post 2438529)
Link is dead. Care to re-upload?

Sure, this will be up for 7 days FYI

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M...Z1BubVdGa1E9PQ


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.