AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fullmetal Alchemist (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Character Discussion - Alphonse Elric (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=81729)

White Manju Bun 2009-05-18 15:14

Character Discussion - Alphonse Elric

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Alphonse Elric related.
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/r...lAltr87vf8.jpg
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Fullmetal Alchemist fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Yu Ominae 2009-05-19 05:41

A metallic lass with the heart of a child. :D

Only way to summarize Al. :heh:

LelouchZer0 2009-05-20 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yu Ominae (Post 2403759)
A metallic lass with the heart of a child. :D

Only way to summarize Al. :heh:

I do agree with you. But you are wrong with the word lass, the correct word is lad. :)

monir 2009-05-20 02:01

The correct word is man. Only a man can muster the confidence of wearing a loin-cloth. :)

Yu Ominae 2009-05-20 02:13

I prefer "lass". Sounds cooler. :D

fizzmaister 2009-05-20 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by LelouchZer0 (Post 2405591)
I do agree with you. But you are wrong with the word lass, the correct word is lad. :)

He is however voiced by rie kugimiya so lass isn't as wrong as it may first appear. :p

SnowCrasher 2009-05-22 04:03

Alphonse is my favorite character!

I wonder if he ever had the urge to dress normally on top of the armor instead of just the loincloth...?

monir 2009-05-22 04:08

If I looked as manly as Al after wearing a loin-cloth over my waist, I know I would have boycotted pants a long time ago. That man has the gall to go out in public wearing that, even in windy days I'm sure.

Shiroth 2009-05-22 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCrasher (Post 2410307)
I wonder if he ever had the urge to dress normally on top of the armor instead of just the loincloth...?

I can imagine people being a bit more freaked out seeing a huge walking armor wearing clothes over it. :heh:

Kirarakim 2009-05-22 08:43

What about Al as a Samurai?

Somehow Al manages to be simply adorable and badass at the same time. :p

Shiroth 2009-05-22 09:00

See now Al in that costume fits perfectly. :p

Tokkan 2009-05-22 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yu Ominae (Post 2405651)
I prefer "lass". Sounds cooler. :D

It sounds cooler to call him a girl, indeed.

Lilly_raven 2009-06-11 01:13

I love it everytime they inroduce Ed as the full metal Alchemist they think its Al.

Yu Ominae 2009-06-12 00:27

I like that pic. Now all he needs is a kabuto. :D

Lilly_raven 2009-06-12 12:46

Whos pic are you talking about

Yu Ominae 2009-06-14 14:11

From kirakim.

~A~ 2009-07-14 18:29

Big Metal Dude (or so it seems) with a kid voice/heart But pretty intense/hardcore in fights

Gato 2011-06-25 10:47

And he's always preventing his older brother from doing something rash. Something must be said for that.

hanasanaide 2011-07-23 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirarakim (Post 2410665)
What about Al as a Samurai?

Somehow Al manages to be simply adorable and badass at the same time. :p

the picture is owns..hahaha...kinda reminds me of the slasher..

Tactics 2011-08-01 09:13

Looks like everyone loves Al in his armor state rather than his human state :heh:

It's also surprising knowing his voice act is lead by someone who is going famous through "Urusai ! Urusai ! Urusai !"

:D