AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   need a good pic of the cursed seal... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=8419)

SHHADOWW 2004-02-28 17:41

need a good pic of the cursed seal...

I need a good clear shot of the Cursed Seal I have been thinking of getten a tatoo and I would like to have that but I can not find any good clear shots of it anywhere. :)

Kyoji 2004-02-28 17:43

found this in a search
hope it helps

oops, they all got removed :(

hobobaggins 2004-02-28 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHHADOWW
I need a good clear shot of the Cursed Seal I have been thinking of getten a tatoo and I would like to have that but I can not find any good clear shots of it anywhere. :)

I wouldnt suggest it.... really. think about what you do to your body before you do it.

Kyoji 2004-02-28 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobobaggins
I wouldnt suggest it.... really. think about what you do to your body before you do it.

i say go ahead :D
i want to get a domo kun tattoo :D

m8- 2004-02-28 17:54

rofl, you're doing a lifetime tatoo of curse seal, amazing.

Uzumaki626 2004-02-28 17:56

you should listen to hobobaggins :)

SHHADOWW 2004-02-28 18:00

well I did say thinking about it and before I would do anything I would make sure it is what I want to to. and not to sound like an ass but who are you to tell me what I should to with my body?

Copy Ninja 2004-02-28 18:03

if you can deal with it all your life...go for it.
the seal looks cool anyways, when the Naruto kick dies out.

ill probobly get the anbu tatoo, cuz it looks sweet even if you dont know where its from.

the neck WILL hurt like a B though.

Bun-kun 2004-02-28 19:17

while we're on tatoo anyone brave enough to get the Kyuubi seal on their stomache, imagine sporting that thing around LMAO :thinker:

NaOH 2004-02-28 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bun-chan
while we're on tatoo anyone brave enough to get the Kyuubi seal on their stomache, imagine sporting that thing around LMAO :thinker:

ok.. do the naruto sela is gettin too far..
you might as well tatoo ur eyes so it looks like the sharingan...

hobobaggins 2004-02-28 19:25

Quote:

you could get a temporary... and when it isnt on, just say that you are not pulling out your chakra.

Quote:

and before I would do anything I would make sure it is what I want to to.
well... that isnt a "no duh" assumption. some people just dont think about some decisions long enough, or cant see the whole big picture

Quote:

and not to sound like an ass but who are you to tell me what I should to with my body?
hmm... i didnt say what or what not to do with your body. but tatoos are forever.

I said i wouldnt suggest it. not "dont do it"

Slade 2004-02-28 19:26

Do it!! You can look like Sasuke in my avatar. The ladies totally dig him! :heh:

Copy Ninja 2004-02-28 19:47

Quote:

my friend is willing to pay for the naruto seal tatoo, he is waiting for $.

but still, these tatoos will still look cool if you dont know Naruto.

Necrodeath 2004-02-28 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaOH
ok.. do the naruto sela is gettin too far..
you might as well tatoo ur eyes so it looks like the sharingan...

i wouldn't say that...
A local game magazine over here had a competition, and the winner would get a tatoo, not only was the winner a girl, but she actually accepted the prize and had it tattood on her stomach. So saying that it goes too far is not true. (by the way, one of the writers for that magazine has a huge "NINTENDO" logo tattood on his leg.)

Bun-kun 2004-02-28 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrodeath
i wouldn't say that...
A local game magazine over here had a competition, and the winner would get a tatoo, not only was the winner a girl, but she actually accepted the prize and had it tattood on her stomach. So saying that it goes too far is not true. (by the way, one of the writers for that magazine has a huge "NINTENDO" logo tattood on his leg.)

That is awesome, wish I could see some pics.

Kaoru 2004-02-28 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade
Do it!! You can look like Sasuke in my avatar. The ladies totally dig him! :heh:

That's one hot mutha! :naughty:

Or you can look like this chick...I mean.... "guy"
http://www.forumsigs.com/users/Kaoru1315/curse.jpg
Black marker tattoos are in, so rush to the store and look like Sasuke/!!

:twitch:

I've been thinking about getting the ANBU tattoo on my arm too. It's not that big and it's simple. I wouldn't get the curse seal cuz it would just look like a big, black mole to me....but that's just me. :heh:
One of my mom's co-workers has ssj Goku tattooed on his left arm (the guy's like 38)...so I guess some ppl don't mind what they print on their body.

NaOH 2004-02-29 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaoru
That's one hot mutha! :naughty:

Or you can look like this chick...I mean.... "guy"
http://www.forumsigs.com/users/Kaoru1315/curse.jpg
Black marker tattoos are in, so rush to the store and look like Sasuke/!!

:twitch:

I've been thinking about getting the ANBU tattoo on my arm too. It's not that big and it's simple. I wouldn't get the curse seal cuz it would just look like a big, black mole to me....but that's just me. :heh:
One of my mom's co-workers has ssj Goku tattooed on his left arm (the guy's like 38)...so I guess some ppl don't mind what they print on their body.

damn this is crazy...

Trin 2004-02-29 01:17

about the tatoo: hell, why not?
unlike most anime related tattoo these would actually still look shiz in time to come because they're really random and kinda ethnic...

and if i had the $$ i'd get a pair of custom contact lenses to look like sharingan (byakugan are already available)

Lunchboxx 2004-02-29 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trin
and if i had the $$ i'd get a pair of custom contact lenses to look like sharingan (byakugan are already available)

they already have the sharingan contacts available to you can get em here http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html but there like 200 dollars a pair

Zabuzalover 2004-02-29 11:37

THis sounds strange, but, my eyes already look like that.*sigh*I love those contacts too... :(