AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Music/Song Identification & Lyrics Request Archive (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=8673)

daaron 2003-12-03 22:10

Music/Song Identification & Lyrics Request Archive
 
Just wanted to know if anyone knows WHO the group/singer is that did the opening song for the anime version of TCH?

KaggZ 2003-12-03 23:27

NoR - Yuu
I think that's it.

daaron 2003-12-04 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaggZ
NoR - Yuu
I think that's it.


Thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

SetaNoriyasu 2004-01-01 07:26

Green Green OST help....
 
Does anyone know what the name of the sentimental piano piece that is played? or does anyone know where to get the piano scores for them? the tune is soo nice but I botch it up every time i try playing it?

Thanks in Advance
p/s happy new year

zalas 2004-01-01 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SetaNoriyasu
Does anyone know what the name of the sentimental piano piece that is played? or does anyone know where to get the piano scores for them? the tune is soo nice but I botch it up every time i try playing it?

Thanks in Advance
p/s happy new year

Usually sheet music isn't released for OST only music. Your best bet is to contact someone who can play by ear to transcribe it for you.

SetaNoriyasu 2004-01-01 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalas
Usually sheet music isn't released for OST only music. Your best bet is to contact someone who can play by ear to transcribe it for you.


Thanks for the advice, but I already know that, I would ask someone to help me out, but the thing is that, there are no OST's to listen to the music to transpose it from, and the only copy i have is the audio lifted from the fansubs that I have, the only thing is that I can't layer off the Voice......

CheerZ

Bump... anyone?

DrWho2002 2004-01-02 00:30

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCG-627

This is the second soundtrack, there is a first one, but CD Japan doesn't seem to list it for some reason...

zalas 2004-01-02 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SetaNoriyasu
Thanks for the advice, but I already know that, I would ask someone to help me out, but the thing is that, there are no OST's to listen to the music to transpose it from, and the only copy i have is the audio lifted from the fansubs that I have, the only thing is that I can't layer off the Voice......

CheerZ

Bump... anyone?

People who can do transcriptions don't need to have a voiceless music track. This is because transcription involves separating out the instruments mentally anyways.

ElvenPath 2004-03-03 13:32

Music/Song Identification [Post your request here]
 
  • All song/music identification requests should be posted here.
  • Please be specific when making a request.
  • Replies should contain the request quoted to avoid confusion.
  • No chatting in this thread please. The only exception to this is thanking.
  • If you can't find a reply to your request, try using the "Search this Thread" function.

Guts 2004-03-03 16:12

Well let me start this off with a question from a previous topic of mine. Im looking for the new ep preview music in gilgamesh. ( this is not the ending song, but the music where new eps are previewed at the end )

Also a american translation of gilgameshes, end song name would be terrific.

sperry 2004-03-04 07:42

I've got one.... could anyone tell me what the ending theme to A.D. Police is called?

And also, what is the name of the Gilgamesh opening theme? I can't find it in the op or ed anywhere...

Identified

Dark_Stalker 2004-03-05 09:37

Tenshi na Konamaiki
 
i was wondering
does anyone know what the names are from the
first ending song
and the second ending song of the anime Tenshi na Konamaiki =))

Identified

Dark Zero 2004-03-05 21:40

temp
 
Eh, maybe you guys can help me. I need to know the name from a song in Rahxephon, it played briefly and rarely in the last eps. You can find it in the 'early production promo' in disc3 of the region1 (USA) set. Thanks ^_^

DrWho2002 2004-03-06 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Stalker
i was wondering
does anyone know what the names are from the
first ending song
and the second ending song of the anime Tenshi na Konamaiki =))

ED1 - Whenever I Think of You
ED2 - It's For You

saku~ya 2004-03-06 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
I've got one.... could anyone tell me what the ending theme to A.D. Police is called?

And also, what is the name of the Gilgamesh opening theme? I can't find it in the op or ed anywhere...

Ending theme to A.D. Police is called: 'What a Fool I am'
Gilgamesh OP is called: 'Crazy 4 U'
Gilgamesh ED is called: 'Wasremono no Mori'

gravitation 2004-03-06 12:15

Hello everyone!:D
Could someone please tell me the name of...
The 2nd opening theme to Tokyo Underground (and possibly the artist, i believe its the same singer as the first opening).
The ending theme in the last episode of Tokyo Underground!
Thanks a ton!

Semi-Identified

Dark Zero 2004-03-06 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravitation
Hello everyone!:D
Could someone please tell me the name of...
The 2nd opening theme to Tokyo Underground (and possibly the artist, i believe its the same singer as the first opening).
The ending theme in the last episode of Tokyo Underground!
Thanx a ton!


No one replied to mine yet :(

But I can help you Gravitation since I have both openings ^_^
Second opening to Tokyo Underground is called 'Hey You!!' I forget if its from Streamload like the first opening, 'Jounetsu'

Mildoe 2004-03-07 09:54

Ending Theme FMA..
 
Does anyone know the title of the ending song of each epi in fullmetal alchemist?

Thanx ;)

and yes this is my first post...hello everyone!

Identified

ElvenPath 2004-03-07 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mildoe
Does anyone know the title of the ending song of each epi in fullmetal alchemist?

Thanx ;)

and yes this is my first post...hello everyone!

ED #1 (eps 2-13): "Kesenai Tsumi (The Non-Vanishing Sin)"
Artist: Kitade Nana
Release Date: 2003/10/29
Catalog N: SECL-36

ED #2 (eps 14-26): "Tobira no Mukou e (To the Other Side of the Door)"
Artist: YeLLOW Generation
Release Date: 2004/01/28
Catalog N: DFCL-1124

Singles available for purchase at cdjapan.

JarOfMayo 2004-03-08 16:41

Gundam SEED Track question
 
I'm sorry if anybody has asked this before, but as far as I looked over the 16 pages of this forum, no one has. ^_^

I like to know what this particular track and from what Gundam SEED OST, or other CDs I can get it from.... please this has been bothering me for months!

The track plays in 44, at like 4:20 or so when Calamity gets damaged.... continues on into the Fraga vs. Kreuze fight in the colony and ends right before Asagi cuts the WS Kusanagi free...

It also plays in 48, at ~20:00 after Zara orders new target coordinates, and the departure of the Rakus Group's MS's... and then Kreuze from Yakin Duwe as well...

And again in 49, at about 9:00 Jule-tai engaging the Mobius Peacemaker group...

Thanks, also this particular track I have heard in the new SD Gundam G-Generation SEED, definitely not just a remix of another track...

Thanks again. ^_^


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.