AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Darker Than Black (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Darker Than Black - Character Discussion - Misaki (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=88485)

NoSanninWa 2009-11-15 13:42

Darker Than Black - Character Discussion - Misaki
 
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Misaki related.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5958/...nnerparty3.jpg
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Darker Than Black fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

    • Adding a Spoiler tag:


      http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gif
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!



    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:


      http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gif
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.



    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Starry Dust 2009-11-15 13:52

Oh wow, didn't think this would happen.
Sweet!

She's my favorite female character in the show :)
I like her serious-working attitude but her soft side is pleasant too.
Especially in S1 where Li-kun turns her into mush whenever they meet lol.

Lummie 2009-11-15 14:24

I think there are a lot of better pictures portraying Misaki then the one in the first post XD

Too bad Misaki, you can follow your instinct as Hei told you in the first season but you'll never get your hands on him because Suou will shoot yah in the back if you try anything funny.

Bombo 2009-11-15 15:51

I like her character tbh...funny action and awesome <3

Sakabatou77 2009-11-15 20:26

Ooh, a Misaki thread:) How awesome is that! She is one tough cookie not to cross, unless its Li.:D

wandering-dreamer 2009-11-15 20:30

Hooray for the good cop! Although I do wish she was involved in some of the actual fights instead of just the brain work behind the scenes.

Full Metal Coast 2009-11-15 20:41

i have to say i was thoroughly disapointed with Misaki in episode 6 when she
Spoiler for ep 6:
. i would of thought she would try to help Hei.

also deep down im hoping at the end of this season we will end with Misaki x Hei.

monir 2009-11-16 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lummie (Post 2768956)
I think there are a lot of better pictures portraying Misaki then the one in the first post XD

Tell me about it... I just couldn't find anything that I would consider good on Misaki from the Image thread. That was one of the very few ones in that thread actually. There are so many gorgeous screenshots of her from the first season.... I'll try to add something of her from my saved screenshots later on.

Zwei 2009-11-16 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 2770205)
Tell me about it... I just couldn't find anything that I would consider good on Misaki from the Image thread. That was one of the very few ones in that thread actually. There are so many gorgeous screenshots of her from the first season.... I'll try to add something of her from my saved screenshots later on.

I think this one might be OK...


monir 2009-11-16 04:47

Very nice! There we go.

dear4life 2009-11-16 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast (Post 2769537)
i have to say i was thoroughly disapointed with Misaki in episode 6 when she
Spoiler for ep 6:
. i would of thought she would try to help Hei.

also deep down im hoping at the end of this season we will end with Misaki x Hei.

Misaki's main purpose of working with Sec. 3 is to get closer to Hei. She knows that if she doesn't make it look like she wants to capture him, they would feel no need for her, and either kill or wipe her memory.

I hope we get a scene with them soon. I don't want it to be all chase and no talk between them. I want her to ask her question.

Irkalla 2009-11-16 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast (Post 2769537)
i have to say i was thoroughly disappointed with Misaki in episode 6 when she
Spoiler for ep 6:
. i would of thought she would try to help Hei.

also deep down im hoping at the end of this season we will end with Misaki x Hei.

This, this is much.

I was also surprised that Misaki seemed so into the operation, she fashioned the seriousbusiness detective coat too, oh wee. Don't be such a tsundere Misaki :(

Full Metal Coast 2009-11-16 21:05

i hope Hei and Misaki have a reunion soon. but now that she knows 100% that Hei has lost his powers she should confront him next and not use the transformer contractor in the future.

fairygirl 2009-11-20 17:55

I feel like this is some Sleepless in Seattle and they won't meet until the very end. Blah!

blewin 2009-11-21 05:46

I don't see what Misaki's doing at all! Is there a reason other than wanting to see Hei that drives her "betrayal" of him? What would she want to ask him when she does get to see him (when Hei's prisoner, probably). I just don't get this woman.

Full Metal Coast 2009-11-21 12:52

im hoping shes thinking something along the lines of that it would be better for her to catch him than section 3 that way she can hopefully work with Hei to get to the bottom of what is going.

Faerie 2009-11-22 09:10

I always liked Misaki :3 But I'm not so sure what she's up to at the moment either, wish she had a bigger role. And I hope she gets to meet Hei soon...
Or maybe I'm asking for too much :D

willyvereb 2009-11-22 14:09

Simple. Finding out what really is happening in the world. This was and is her ultimate goal. She thinks Hei is somehow similar to her and wants to ask some questions too him, and yep, she also loves him somewhat. But despite that she isn't willing to let a "serial killer" go. She wants to clear many things with him, like what are his objectives, his beliefs and to know he really is a bad person, a real criminal or more like a lone hero.
Without that she can't decide how to handle him and as she loves him she can't forget him either and move on. If Hei is a criminal and evil as the world sees him then she must stop him, but if not then she might help him.

I guess something like that is in her mind.
She wants to catch Hei as much as Section 3 so she cooperates with them. If Hei really is a hero and a good man she probably is sure in herself to think out a plan to make him escape. But she first needs to catch him.

Faerie 2009-11-22 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyvereb (Post 2780142)
Simple. Finding out what really is happening in the world. This was and is her ultimate goal. She thinks Hei is somehow similar to her and wants to ask some questions too him, and yep, she also loves him somewhat. But despite that she isn't willing to let a "serial killer" go. She wants to clear many things with him, like what are his objectives, his beliefs and to know he really is a bad person, a real criminal or more like a lone hero.
Without that she can't decide how to handle him and as she loves him she can't forget him either and move on. If Hei is a criminal and evil as the world sees him then she must stop him, but if not then she might help him.

I guess something like that is in her mind.
She wants to catch Hei as much as Section 3 so she cooperates with them. If Hei really is a hero and a good man she probably is sure in herself to think out a plan to make him escape. But she first needs to catch him.

yea, I'm just worried because it seems there isn't so much time for all that, if there is really just 12 episodes, and Misaki hasn't really gotten anywhere yet :(
Five left, and so many things to resolve- regarding Suoh&Shion (if Suoh is meant to be the protagonist of the season?!), and then there is the plot line with Yin (So far just many unanswered questions)
Misaki needs to meet Hei, very soon...

K!R4 2009-11-22 22:13

i think hei would kill misaki in later episodes.... for yin or suou, and thatd be the most boring part of the series because hei would become a lolicon and live with one of those loli. jk. anyway, i couldnt careless about the romance that is goin among hei and other characters because this series aint fckn harem show. its a fckn action and suspense series. :) honestly though, regard misaki you can say its one of the reason why i still watch s2 despite of boring plot so far.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.