AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Claymore Chapter 98 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=88978)

Solace 2009-12-01 14:06

Claymore Chapter 98
 
Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 98.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Since Claymore is licensed by Viz the following posts are not allowed
  • Asking where you can find Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Posting Claymore scans or translations.
  • Discussing Claymore scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

Summaries are allowed, it's just that full translations are against the forum rules. The odd image or a translation of a line or paragraph is acceptable, that's considered "fair use" but more than that isn't allowed. If you need to post a single image (or preferably only the relevant part of an image) for a reason related to discussion you can put it on an image host, but never ever post a link where people can see the entire manga.

little_angel 2009-12-01 14:11

finally .. thx Solace :)

well .. Yuma cant use Cynthia's ability so if the spoiler is true then Cynthia is so dead ..

and come on .. why would Alicia leave Rufil and try to kill Pris ?

Ryus 2009-12-01 14:13

Just posting the fist spoiler again on this thread for convince sake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weils (Post 2794446)
Spoilers here but have not been confirmed:

Quote:

クレイモアは双子二人とも覚醒して戦ったけど人型プリシラにあっさり負けた

シンシアは手足全部と内臓一部を失ったのでユマに殺してって頼んだけど、
ユマは妖力同調を試みてシンシアを助けようとする

リフルは遠くでプリシラの強さに驚いてる
Both twin claymores awaken and battle Priscilla, but are easily defeated by her.

Cynthia loses all her limbs and part of her internal organs and begs Yuma to end her suffering. Yuma instead attempts to synchronize her yoki to save Cynthia.

Riful is shocked by Priscilla's strength from afar.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Priscilla defeats both twins in her human form. It doesn't say if they are killed or severely crippled until they can't attack her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weils (Post 2794532)
クレイモアは双子二人とも覚醒して戦ったけど人型プリシラにあっさり負けた

Forgot to mention that Priscilla defeats both twins in her human form. It doesn't say if they are killed or severely crippled until they can't attack her.

Thanks again, Weils!

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_angel (Post 2794937)
finally .. thx Solace :)

Ditto!

Bimber 2009-12-01 14:22

Good news
I like spoilers:D
Where are any new spoilers?

little_angel 2009-12-01 14:28

Quote:

Forgot to mention that Priscilla defeats both twins in her human form. It doesn't say if they are killed or severely crippled until they can't attack her.
well .. lets say that Alicia went to Pris to fight her in her awakened form and lets forget about Rufil ..

come on .. Pris had to use her awakened form to defeat Easley alone .. but now she can easily defeat Alicia who is at an AO level and Beth who is at least stronger than a normal AB in her human form ...

warrior 2009-12-01 14:51

Nothing Cynthia will survive unscathed, but about Alicia and Beth I somehow sadly these warriors will perish if offensive.


В РОССИИ ТОЖЕ ЛЮБЯТ CLAYMORE
trancelate
IN RUSSIA ALSO LOVE CLAYMORE

Tsuyoshi 2009-12-01 14:54

If the spoiler's real, it's incomplete. Something like that would only make roughly 15 pages. We know Claymore chapters have more than that and generally speaking, a lot more happens in them. If it's true though, that little part of the spoiler is really good imho. Getting to see Priscilla rip people apart generally is a lot of fun. I still ponder on the fact of Raciella and her fight against the three other ghosts, not to mention Raki. I also wonder why Miria, Galatea and the others aren't even bothering to try coming in and help the others.

rigaldo 2009-12-01 15:10

i don't want any of the ghosts to die right now, I just want alicia and beth to end up torn apart because they hurt my lovely riful and I certainly won't forgive them. T__T

Besides, I'd actually like to see claire in action, it's been a long while since we saw her in REAL action, apart from drawing her sword.
What if Claire sensed priscilla's youki and headed towards the place where she's fighting ? would be awesome to witness a brand new confrontation there.

Awakened 2009-12-01 16:04

Cynthia has plot shield, she is not going to die.

Uma is more likely to die, but if the spoiler is true, Uma might get a power-up, by partially awakening. Cynthia can pull Uma back.

Tsuyoshi 2009-12-01 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigaldo (Post 2795041)
i don't want any of the ghosts to die right now, I just want alicia and beth to end up torn apart because they hurt my lovely riful and I certainly won't forgive them. T__T

They're going down in the fourth. Don't you worry about that.

Negativedark 2009-12-01 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awakened (Post 2795109)
Cynthia has plot shield, she is not going to die.

Uma is more likely to die, but if the spoiler is true, Uma might get a power-up, by partially awakening. Cynthia can pull Uma back.

I think the only ones who really have Plot Shields are Claire, Priscilla and Raki.

Bimber 2009-12-01 17:34

Cynthia or Uma must be die and Beth also;)
7 - there are a lot of heroes. Some of them must be go out...

Arkham 2009-12-01 17:42

Cynthia dies and Yuma gets pissed off and losses control and awekens. And then the ghosts have to kill Yuma. A sad end for Yuma

ShiroiRyu 2009-12-01 18:51

You imagine ?
Or you have prove ? :)
Look good anyways.

Shiek927 2009-12-01 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Negativedark (Post 2795203)
I think the only ones who really have Plot Shields are Claire, Priscilla and Raki.

Pff, that's not true.

No one is safe, nobody. Raki for one is probably gonna end up some monstrosity and before 96, I never thought it would happen.

clarakiss~ 2009-12-01 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiek927 (Post 2795445)
No one is safe, nobody. Raki for one is probably gonna end up some monstrosity and before 96, I never thought it would happen.

bite ur tongue shieky! :mad: it'll never happen. XD lol

Shiek927 2009-12-01 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarakiss~ (Post 2795469)
bite ur tongue shieky! :mad: it'll never happen. XD lol

Hehe, my mistake; of course he won't :p

Awakened 2009-12-01 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Negativedark (Post 2795203)
I think the only ones who really have Plot Shields are Claire, Priscilla and Raki.

In Angle Desentsu Yagi had more than one protagonist.
In Claymore I she Clare and Miria as the tow main Characters. Clare has her goal and Miria has hers.

In Angle Desentsu, Yagi also had a team of characters that he slowly built up, they all became an important part of the story all the way to the end. Sometimes the main character took a back seat to the other characters.

Clare, Miria, Helen, Cynthia and Raki have plot shield until near the end of the manga.

Cynthia is to unique to kill. After Clare and Miria, Cynthia is the most important character. With her in the story, Yagi has allot of option in developing his story. Many characters that would otherwise die, can survive because of Cynthia. Cynthia is like a plot shield to many lesser characters.

Helen has plot shield because she brings laughter to the manga. If she dies, only Cynthia would be smiling, but Cynthia can never be as funny as Helen.

Miria has plot shield because she is the driving force that pushes the story forward, and makes it more than just about revenge. Ok, its still about revenge, but not just about Clare's revenge.

Clare and Raki has plot shied because they are Clare and Raki.:D

In the end anyone could die, but Yagi would have to think long and hard if he plans on killing those characters to early.

They are more valuable to him alive, he can always kill them and bring in a replacement, but he would have to build up the new characters. I just don't see it happening.

Deneven, Uma and Tabatha are the most expendable of the ghost.
I don't think Uma would die, she is like the little sister that need protecting.

Yagi just need to keep them close to Clare to ensure their survival. Clare has quick-sword (plot-shield), half awakening (plot-shield) and the willingness to die for her comrades (plot-shield). Add Cynthia with her healing abilities and you have and unstoppable force.

Anyone that played MMO knows that the healer must be protected at all cost.

servidor 2009-12-01 20:19

Raw is out, previous spoilers are true. Cynthia seems to have accepted her fate, but Yuma not, I hope she can pull it out. Alicia and Beth might indeed have personalities and seems to be close to each other.

ShiroiRyu 2009-12-01 20:35

I don't understand japanese but i try to explain what i saw :

Spoiler for 98:


Futur chapter : The fate of Clare ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.