AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   My HiME / My Otome (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   My HiME / My Otome General Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92388)

NightWish 2010-03-26 07:22

My HiME / My Otome General Discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darthtabby (Post 2904938)
I'm wondering whether there's any chance of starting some sort of general discussion thread on here.

Like most of the other sub-forums, when the My HiME forum started out it did have a general discussion thread (created from the original discussion thread in the then Fansub forum). Unfortunately it was lost in December 2005 and never recovered. Consider this thread as its replacement.

kitten320 2010-03-26 08:43

Cool! Now we won't have to spamm other topic un-related thread!
Big thanks^^

So has anyone seen new OVA already?

Jeffry2009 2010-03-26 09:57

Finally, a new 2010 edition thread.

twisted-pisces 2010-03-26 13:09

Yay for this thread! And I'm very happy, the new OVA is out today ^^

kitten320 2010-03-26 14:15

^Did you see it? If yes then where? I keep searching and nothing :(

EoT 2010-03-27 00:05

What's this new OVA? I haven't heard anything about it? :o

Highman 2010-03-27 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by EoT (Post 2974831)
What's this new OVA? I haven't heard anything about it? :o

Well Sunrise has released the Hime OAV (at least 4 minutes.) from last January and now they have made Otome OAV. (possibly 8 minutes.) Yes, they're going back to the original series back in Fuka Academy and it's possibly an saga could be in the works of this year. But this is my speculation so, matter of fact here's an preview pic of it.

http://www.my-zhime.net/zhime_comment/img/photo.png




Including Otome characters coming to the Hime franchise and even an very special character as well.

Chuongfantasy 2010-03-27 01:27

It's not an OVA, just a little clip they included as a bonus on the blue ray.

Btw stop making speculations and spreading rumours, there is no way the bonus clip go for 20 minutes.

Highman 2010-03-27 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuongfantasy (Post 2974941)
It's not an OVA, just a little clip they included as a bonus on the blue ray.

Btw stop making speculations and spreading rumours, there is no way the bonus clip go for 20 minutes.

Sorry about that went too far though.

kitten320 2010-03-27 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuongfantasy (Post 2974941)
It's not an OVA, just a little clip they included as a bonus on the blue ray.

Btw stop making speculations and spreading rumours, there is no way the bonus clip go for 20 minutes.

Who cares? As long as it has some connection with Original Mai HiME series and not Otome, I'm fine even if it is only 2 minutes.

Besides even if those are just bonuses, it still doesn't cancel possibilitis for something more. So many years had passed and so far it was always Otome. It really might trigger something. There still is that idea with fake trailer after all.

twisted-pisces 2010-03-29 20:34

I just hope it gets subbed soon, I'm DIEING to see it!!

Von Himmel 2010-03-31 03:04

So..my friend came across this when she was searching torrents..or perhaps when visiting the library
Quote:

[Doremi-OTOME].Mai-Otome.BD.Special.Otome.no.Inori.[E0688638].mkv Website | Details
Submitter: Anonymous | Size: 129.1MB | Date: 2010-03-31 07:57 UTC | Comment: HIME/OTOME REVOLUTION 2010, BELIEVE IT! | #Doremi@irc.rizon.ne
Is this true ? ....tte iu ka, 129 mb ? @_@

Maceart 2010-03-31 03:07

Sadly it's only 5 minutes and a picture drama. Lots of material though, so hopefully a new series will come out of it.

Oh, it's in 1080p also, so make sure you have the processor for it or any DXVA enabled video card to run it (Nvidia 8000+, ATI Radeon 2000+, GMA500/HD)

Syntron 2010-03-31 12:48

just watched the otome bonus clip...

Oh... where to start. If you expected epic revelations about ancient alien materializers and evil entities that "are behind all this"... youre out of luck.

Its Arika-loli and Erstin-loli visiting the campus and helping a cat. So far, so troll.

The pictures showing all kinds of familiar characters were also just trolling. Nothing happens between them.

The only mentionable scene is the Temple under water. I remember that temple... was it in one of the otome ova?

So... if this is the prelude to the next Hime Project... they need to fill it with yuri because otherwise im not gonna endure another season of Arika and her loli brigade. :uhoh:

Highman 2010-03-31 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syntron (Post 2981174)
just watched the otome bonus clip...

Oh... where to start. If you expected epic revelations about ancient alien materializers and evil entities that "are behind all this"... youre out of luck.

Its Arika-loli and Erstin-loli visiting the campus and helping a cat. So far, so troll.

The pictures showing all kinds of familiar characters were also just trolling. Nothing happens between them.

The only mentionable scene is the Temple under water. I remember that temple... was it in one of the otome ova?

So... if this is the prelude to the next Hime Project... they need to fill it with yuri because otherwise im not gonna endure another season of Arika and her loli brigade. :uhoh:

Well I just.............................yeah I was exaggerating that far but I'm sticking to my guns though on what I said so nyaa.;)

There is one or two elements that would go through on my theory.

Spoiler for Spoilers:


Now I will wait for the saga. :confused:

Minagi Mikoto 2010-04-01 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syntron (Post 2981174)
The only mentionable scene is the Temple under water. I remember that temple... was it in one of the otome ova?

That's not a temple! It's the school of Fuka! And yes it appeared in Mai Otome Zwei under water.

Minagi Mikoto 2010-04-01 11:07

Chun Mei is more beautiful than Nina, isn't she?

Highman 2010-04-01 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto (Post 2982637)
Chun Mei is more beautiful than Nina, isn't she?

Yeah I kinda like her than her counterpart. I hope she gets an alot of screentime in the saga.

Minagi Mikoto 2010-04-01 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highman (Post 2982642)
Yeah I kinda like her than her counterpart. I hope she gets an alot of screentime in the saga.

Yeah, so do I. In fact, I was a bit disappointed that the didn't get her any rule in the first series.

twisted-pisces 2010-04-01 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto (Post 2982637)
Chun Mei is more beautiful than Nina, isn't she?

I agree! Their are some differences between her and Nina from otome.

Chun Mei (Hime) - Older, sweet, green eyes and boobs
Nina (Otome) - Younger, cranky, amber eyes, and no boobs

Chun Mei can be Nina's Onee-sama!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.