AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Chrno Crusade (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Rosette is Hawt! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=9268)

Xess 2004-03-12 20:17

Rosette is Hawt!
 
Well, Rosette is hawt, for a nun. Just wanted to say that. :)

JAppi 2004-03-12 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xess
Well, Rosette is hawt, for a nun. Just wanted to say that. :)

I dare you to do a google search on "Bridget" and tell me what you find :P Maybe add a word like "shota" to it. It's only to enlighten you.

I can provide some pictures. Just pm me.

Xess 2004-03-12 20:41

Ahh, I don't dare do that right now. Currenty at my uni lab waiting for apache to configure... zzzzz.... taking hours.

brightman 2004-03-12 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAppi
I dare you to do a google search on "Bridget" and tell me what you find :P Maybe add a word like "shota" to it. It's only to enlighten you.

I can provide some pictures. Just pm me.

Bridget? That's a
Spoiler:
though!!! :)

Anyway, I doubt Rosette is anything like
Spoiler:

JAppi 2004-03-12 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightman
Anyway, I doubt Rosette is anything like
Spoiler:

They look almost identical though.

brightman 2004-03-12 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAppi
They look almost identical though.

Well true, except for the fact that Rosette actually has breasts... :heh:

Chrn0 2004-03-12 21:34

I concur
Anyway Rosette is quite cute, and she reminds me of this one girl who has similar attitudes.

ion 2004-03-12 22:20

hehe could you imagine the uproar in north america if a station put on a cartoon with a busty nun in a a form fitting habit with slit all the way up to the hip and thigh high stockings. God bless the japanese

Chrn0 2004-03-12 22:25

Heh cute avatar....Reminds me of Elders ways...

Xess 2004-03-12 22:57

I'm just glad you didnt link me pyon or sailor bubba

Zor 2004-03-12 23:03

arrgghghghghghghghg my eyessssssssss..........agarrrrghrgrhghgkgkhgfhg... ....perverted images.......aahhdaejhjghkjfhj

Chrn0 2004-03-13 00:29

heh whats the matter? Did ya pop a boner? =P

Keitaro 2004-03-13 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ion
hehe could you imagine the uproar in north america if a station put on a cartoon with a busty nun in a a form fitting habit with slit all the way up to the hip and thigh high stockings. God bless the japanese

Well it depends on which American TV station u put in on I think. Fox kids...naw Cartoon Networks Adult Swim maybe. Yes god bless the Japanese people, their so :naughty:.

bobofet 2004-03-13 18:58

Satella
hmm
satella with haven(getbackers)
drools

nak 2004-03-13 20:27

Ion-- I like your plushyful avatar!! XD!!

Anyway I really did think of Bridget when I first caught a glimpse of Rosette. I was ever thankful she didnt turn out the same..I liked it when she was wearing dat dress that was high up and Chrno was staring intently!! haha

Chrn0 2004-03-13 22:31

well actually Chrno noticed a weapon on Rosette's right leg...and i doubt that Chrno has a perverted mind(since he was with Magdalina). Oh well anyone could think of it like that.

nak 2004-03-13 22:34

Well originally that is intent, but who is to say what he wasnt or was staring at? It was a cute scene and Rosete is even cuter, could blame him if he did stare at her 'weapon.' Heh. <.<

Slade xTekno 2004-03-14 00:58

If you liked Rosette, you'll like this.
J/K. Maybe I should post man-Faye...
Rosette is quite attractive. Many have compared her to Excel...

nak 2004-03-14 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
If you liked Rosette, you'll like this.
J/K. Maybe I should post man-Faye...
Rosette is quite attractive. Many have compared her to Excel...

AHH!!!!....Man-faye makes dat look like Miko Lee (azn porn star, not sure about the spelling of her name though). Never thought of her and Excel. I gotta admit their spirits are all and all da same.

Reiner 2004-03-15 10:16

that episode of FMP was just freaking disturbing. thank you for opening those scars once again *shivers*


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.