AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92949)

Pellissier 2010-04-13 02:21

K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for K-On!! (Second Season), Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

yakumo-chan 2010-04-13 05:12

episode 2 is out already??

where??

Sparvid 2010-04-13 05:48

If I remember the time slot from last week, it airs about six hours from now.

fa93hws 2010-04-13 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakumo-chan (Post 3001319)

where??

It should be out on TBS at 25:25(after about 3 hours? ) in Japan

Vexx 2010-04-13 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakumo-chan (Post 3001319)

where??

The way Animesuki forums work - the episode thread is posted at least a few hours before the episode *airs in Japan*. It only takes a few hours for raw video files to start appearing on the Internet and some people watch raws.

Animesuki rules are (as I recall them) that spoilers (talking about the content as it is) should wait until after the first *fansubs* appear or be spoiler tagged. Fansubs usually take anywhere from a day to a week to appear (fansubbers have real lives to attend to and fansubbing is a hobby not a job). Fansubs can take months to appear depending on the staff and the subject but this is pretty rare anymore.

As soon as a fansub appears and is verified by the Animesuki staff, a link will appear on the torrent part of Animesuki's site (www.animesuki.com).

So you shouldn't need to ask where an episode is...

Ithekro 2010-04-13 13:53

Interesting:

Spoiler for plot like: impressions.:

The episode itself seemed to have a plot at least...though there was some more mindless going around parts I don't recall from the manga...but those where rather cute.

relentlessflame 2010-04-13 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 3001653)
The way Animesuki forums work - the episode thread is posted at least a few hours before the episode *airs in Japan*. It only takes a few hours for raw video files to start appearing on the Internet and some people watch raws.

Animesuki rules are (as I recall them) that spoilers (talking about the content as it is) should wait until after the first *fansubs* appear or be spoiler tagged.

Yeah, as for the first point, Moderators have to manually create the episode threads, so they try to make it part of their "daily routine". A lot of mods just create the threads first thing in the morning so that they don't forget it later. (And if they do forget, we'll inevitably see the request show up in the "request" thread... Oops... :heh: )

And for the second point, in an episode thread like this one, you don't really have to worry about spoiler tags as long as you're talking about the episode itself. Early raw watchers often do this to be courteous, but it's not a requirement. It's a bit more important for shows that don't have episode threads, though, since fansub viewers could conceivably be a little ways behind the raws (this is less common now than it was a few years ago, granted).

Anyway, now back to your regularly-scheduled thread. :p

jenthehen 2010-04-13 16:04

Can't wait for the subs :3 squeee~

Sparvid 2010-04-13 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithekro (Post 3001913)
Interesting:

Spoiler for plot like: impressions.:

Spoiler for Raw thoughts:

AmyElizzabeth 2010-04-13 16:19

No 2ch link?
Ah, well.
Will search for RAW later..

yakumo-chan 2010-04-13 16:21

post if there is a sub already.... then i'll search it on youtube....

Roardel 2010-04-13 16:53

Spoiler for episode 2:

yakumo-chan 2010-04-13 17:13

cant find subs....:(

Ithekro 2010-04-13 17:17

Found raws. I don't think we'll have subs until later (maybe as late at tomorrow).

jenthehen 2010-04-13 17:21

Last week it came out Tuesday night, so I'm hoping for subs tonight :3

kitten320 2010-04-13 17:23

I can't even find raw T_T

Peanutbutter 2010-04-13 18:04

Half-a-million yen guitar?!?! :twitch:

Ithekro 2010-04-13 18:19

It seems to be an expensive school...thus the students are from well off families...I suppose. Mugi's being more well off than most. One wonder's about Sawako's family due to that guitar...but then sometimes things that might have been common can become extremely expensive collector's items, perhaps because it has become rare...or its model is used by famous people since it was purchased.

Inconvenient 2010-04-13 18:40

I thought this episode was one of the funniest out of all Season 1 and 2 so far.

Spoiler for Episode 2:

Ithekro 2010-04-13 18:49

What was that dance like thing the other girls are doing behind Ritsu towards the end. I feel I'm missing something due to a cultural gap (even though it is funny).