AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga & Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Love Plus Manga (All 5 Series) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93096)

MrTerrorist 2010-02-21 00:19

Love Plus, the 5 mangas!
 
Love Plus, the infamous Virtual Girlfriend game for the Nintendo DS will be getting a manga adaptation. However it won't be one manga nor two but five manga adaptations on five different magazines!

Source

In related note, here's a funny crossover with Doraemon and Love Plus.
http://mueyama.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-1900.html

Kunagisa 2010-02-21 04:52

Kimikiss vibe +1000.

NeoSam 2010-02-21 06:43

Serialized in two shounen manga magazines and three seinen manga magazines...

Hmm... could this be hinting that it might get anime adaptation?

Kunagisa 2010-02-21 12:43

I would've thought there would be an anime adaptation for sure base on the game's popularity, though I suspect it would be leaning toward an OVA version (you get your own ending version) instead of a series given the nature of the plot.

MrTerrorist 2010-03-04 09:53

5 Loveplus Virtual Girlfriend Manga Series Detailed

Here's the detail of the 5 Love Plus manga's.

Quote:

Loveplus Manaka Days
Monthly Shonen Rival magazine (every month on the 4th)
Start date: April 3
Artist: Mikami Akitsu (Soukyuu no Fafner - Dead Aggressor)

Loveplus Rinko Days
Bessatsu Shonen Magazine magazine (every month on the second Tuesday)
Start date: April 9
Artist: Kouji Seo (Suzuka, Cross Over, A town where you live)

Loveplus Nene Days
Monthly Young Magazine (every month on the 14th)
Start date: April 14
Artist: Takaaki Kugatsu

Loveplus Girls Talk
Magazine E-no magazine (every even-numbered month on the 20th)
Start date: April 20
Artist: Daisuke Sakura

Loveplus Kanojo no Kako
good! Afternoon magazine (every odd-numbered month on the 7th)
Start date: May 7
Artist: Hiroaki Wakamiya
So 3 of them are based on each of the main characters, one looks like a harem comedy and the last looks like its about a new original character.

Darknemo2000 2010-03-04 13:54

Hahaha, why am I not surprised that it is Seo doing Rinko? Seo's short hair fetishism shows all the way.

-Sho- 2010-03-04 14:23

Not surprising for the best otaku's game :p

2H-Dragon 2010-03-04 18:05

Isn't this the game where a guy got married to one of the characters? :heh:

I'm guessing the game is more about the moe rather than actual good writing? Or little bit of both?

Shiroth 2010-03-04 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 2943222)
Hahaha, why am I not surprised that it is Seo doing Rinko? Seo's short hair fetishism shows all the way.

Seo probably jumped at the chance to do it. :heh:

LotionExplosion 2010-03-06 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon (Post 2943582)
Isn't this the game where a guy got married to one of the characters? :heh:

I'm guessing the game is more about the moe rather than actual good writing? Or little bit of both?

I wonder if The guy who married Nene would be extremely Pissed that She would fall for a Manga Character...


Best bet, He would be imagine himself as the Manga protagonist.

Von Himmel 2010-03-07 10:13

^
That's a little disturbing.
Seo as Rinko huh...I guess I could see that as well. Not to mention that his works usually has something to do with athletic romance inside of it.

I wonder if someone will translate it :heh:

DragoZERO 2010-04-16 18:26

Love Plus Manga (All 5 Series)
 
New manga based on the popular DS dating sim.

Seo Kouji's: Rinko Days

We have Love Plus Manaka Days & Love Plus Nene Days,

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist
5 Loveplus Virtual Girlfriend Manga Series Detailed

Here's the detail of the 5 Love Plus manga's.

Quote:

Loveplus Manaka Days
Monthly Shonen Rival magazine (every month on the 4th)
Start date: April 3
Artist: Mikami Akitsu (Soukyuu no Fafner - Dead Aggressor)

Loveplus Rinko Days
Bessatsu Shonen Magazine magazine (every month on the second Tuesday)
Start date: April 9
Artist: Kouji Seo (Suzuka, Cross Over, A town where you live)

Loveplus Nene Days
Monthly Young Magazine (every month on the 14th)
Start date: April 14
Artist: Takaaki Kugatsu

Loveplus Girls Talk
Magazine E-no magazine (every even-numbered month on the 20th)
Start date: April 20
Artist: Daisuke Sakura

Loveplus Kanojo no Kako
good! Afternoon magazine (every odd-numbered month on the 7th)
Start date: May 7
Artist: Hiroaki Wakamiya

So 3 of them are based on each of the main characters, one looks like a harem comedy and the last looks like its about a new original character.



---

Chapter one of Rinko was pretty good. Nothing major happening, but I enjoyed it. More Seo is always good. :heh:

babohtea 2010-04-16 21:00

It's based off of the DS dating sim. It's easy to run as a second series because all he has to do is illustrate (the story is pretty much already down). You can go check out the games if you want.

Ravenblitz 2010-04-16 21:19

chapter one was so-so for me...

yeah.. i'm waiting for Love Plus+

DragoZERO 2010-04-16 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by babohtea (Post 3007186)
It's based off of the DS dating sim. It's easy to run as a second series because all he has to do is illustrate (the story is pretty much already down). You can go check out the games if you want.

I wouldn't say it's "easy" since a great deal of time and effort goes into drawing this. However, even though it's being adapted from a game, the author still has to choose which parts to include, how to depict, etc. It's safe to say it's easier than a normal series where the author comes up with it all on his or her own, but no manga series is "easy" to make.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenblitz (Post 3007210)
chapter one was so-so for me...

yeah.. i'm waiting for Love Plus+

Love Plus+??

Mizuno 2010-04-16 21:24

This kind of reminds of how they did Kimikiss pure rouge...

Quote:

Love Plus+??
Yeah, they are coming out with a new game.

DragoZERO 2010-04-16 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3007217)
This kind of reminds of how they did Kimikiss pure rouge...

No, the manga Various Heroines, not the anime Pure Rouge. There are manga series for each girl, Rinko, Manaka & Nene. However, each one is by a different author and they all debuted in the same magazine this month.


Quote:

Yeah, they are coming out with a new game.
Ahh...original title. :heh:


Oh, and my signature banner is from the splash pages of Rinko Days, from the left, Manaka & Nene, Seo style. I was thinking of making Rinko my avatar, but I love my Moka one so much. :D

babohtea 2010-04-16 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 3007217)
This kind of reminds of how they did Kimikiss pure rouge...


Yeah, they are coming out with a new game.

I'd assume with a completely new cast, right?

Mizuno 2010-04-16 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 3007233)
No, the manga Various Heroines, not the anime Pure Rouge. There are manga series for each girl, Rinko, Manaka & Nene. However, each one is by a different author and they all debuted in the same magazine this month.

Yeah, I was meaning the manga. Sorry I wasn't specific.

Quote:

Originally Posted by babohtea (Post 3007234)
I'd assume with a completely new cast, right?

Same girls, but with new events, new hair styles, clothing for the 3 girls. And you are more 'active' at night...

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...gigs/#comments

serenade_beta 2010-04-17 00:54

I was really surprised when I read this. I didn't play the game, but heard of it, so interested in reading the mangas for the game...
I didn't read who was the manga-ka beforehand, but I was like "Suzuka's person?!" by the second page. :heh:
To think I would end up reading this guy's manga again... Better not end up like Suzuka...
Naa... If he did that, he'll get assassinated by angry fans... Definitely... :uhoh:


PS: Eh... Is the staff bullying Nene-chan?! What's with the clear difference of level in artwork between her's and the other two's... (;;; o_o)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.