hey anyone here following Kdrama or Jdrama?
I'm currently following some kdrama and jdrama.
Ok! Here some of my drama's that I am actually following and completed.
1. Great Teacher Onizuka 11 eps,1 special eps and a movie. This serie is now my favorite, it has really been well performed and inspired from the manga. So this one is a MUST SE.
2. Pride ive only seen 1 eps subbed by FOB. Its a serie about hockey and pride... heh it turned out pretty enteresting. Looking toward to watch other eps.
3. Summer Scent a korean serie. Pretty good romance serie hmm what can I say? Ive seen only 6 eps of 20.
4. All in another korean show. This one is about gambling and romance.
5. Stairways to heaven a third korean serie. I think its a kind of cinderella with the bad mother and sister in law. Pretty shocking serie.
also following Hakoiri Musume, A good person... but ppl who subs them seems to have put priority on other series :sad: anyways I made up this thread because I really like asian drama's and was hoping to trade some with everyone who likes them like I do.:D
I'm pretty sure there is a Jdrama thread still buried deep in the forums. Why don't you attempt to make a post that induces more dialogue? It would be boring as hell if everyone posted either "I watch drama" or "I don't watch drama" wouldn't it?
Anyways, yes I watch drama. I've seen a few Jdrama series, and started on my first Cdrama a few weeks ago. Still haven't gotten around to the Kdrama though. Series I've seen (how much I've seen) and my impressions):
A Beautiful Life
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes
I enjoyed it a lot. The whole wheelchair/disabled view was very heartfelt I though, and I think I shed a tear or two at the end.
- JDrama, watched 7 of 11 episodes
Really great. They make flying seem like so much fun. I wish more intresting things happened on my flights :heh:
Great Teacher Onizuka
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes, movie, and special
Its great, what else do I need to say? Ever better than the anime IMO.
Koukou Kyoushi (High school teacher)
- JDrama, watched 3 of 11(?) episodes
Its interesting, and I am anxious to see what happens next. I think the main conflict is pretty interesting.
- JDrama, watched 1.5 of 11 episodes
I didn't really like this enough to keep watching it, but I should probably give it another chance. The main female lead is just such a whiny, spoiled bitch I get pissed off watching her. God I wish I could kick her ass! :fingers:
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes
My favorite series ever. It was happy, sad, exciting, and everything else all at the same time. I cried for two hours after I watched the ending. I wish there was more of this series.
Triumph In the Skies
- Cdrama, watched 6 of 11(?) episodes
Another drama about flight, like Good Luck. I like how everyone's life is intertwined, it makes things really interesting. I need to watch more CDrama :D
- JDrama, watched 2 of 11 episodes
Eh, its alright but so far nothing spectacular.
where can I get odrama? and tdrama?
Yeah I am curious as to where people get their foreign drama too. I think foreign drama falls under the same set of 'rules' for anime (foreign and unlicensed) so i don't think there is a problem sharing drama sources. If I'm wrong, please edit this post mod :)
Anyways, I get 100% of my drama from Japan-TV (its listed in the Groups section on ASuki). I would like to know of other available torrents (I try to stay away from IRC channels).
no offense: but ive always hated Kdramas. the comedies are nice tho
i saw GTO live action for a while, and it was ok. other than that i never watched Jdrama.
Funny like the anime.
You're Under Arrest
Pretty good. I would reccomend it for any YUA fan.
I liked this one. It was good, although they drive you nuts with the theme song. It's a good song, but they play it over and over...
This one is really good. My girl and I like this one a lot.
We really liked this one too. Interesting story and every episode leaves you with a cliff hanger.
Seems good, but I can't really get into it. I just gotta start over with it because I forgot what's going on.
Just got a couple of eps. Haven't got a chance to watch any of it just yet.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.