AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=94600)

Pellissier 2010-06-15 00:42

K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for K-On!! (Second Season), Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

shyezrylei 2010-06-15 11:05

Hoping we'll get to see Yui in her school swimsuit lol.

Gordy Lechance 2010-06-15 12:29

Well, let's just say she'll be more "hydrodynamic" than her ironically little sister. :heh:

Ithekro 2010-06-15 14:26

Interesting. I get the basics of the story (and a bunch of the humor), just need to wait for the translation to get some of the scenes I didn't get.

(There was a lot of fairly funny stuff happening)

TakuanInc. 2010-06-15 14:50

I laughed my head off the entire time. I give it a 9.

SidVicious 2010-06-15 16:51

Ritsu talking like Lum = Win :D

kitten320 2010-06-15 17:25

This season sure is full of Azusa/Yui, lol Azusa even kinda hugged her back this time :heh:

Poor Ritsu... got almost strangled than a slap at which I loled hard and had no fresh air since she is in the back behind everyone... and almost got killed later :heh:

Also big lol at Yui and Mugi, at some point they are not so different :heh:

Though I didn't get why they put those random outfits again... how exactly will it make them feel less hot?

BWAHAHA Sawa got dragged out of her little heaven!

Mugi really looks like allien from other planet... like if she has never ridden a car 0_o

Episode sure looks fun even without subs, can't wait to see it translated.

Preview: are having another trip? Or is it training camp with Sawako included?

Peanutbutter 2010-06-15 18:10

10/10 for Kaga-mio! :heh:

fict_ticious 2010-06-15 18:15

Well, they pulled off dedicating an entire episode to the whole air conditioner thing. I really felt bad about Ton-chan since they didn't really consider the heat's effect on him. That bucket makes its appearance again, and it's officially gotten more action than I have in a while. Ricchan getting a bit of a talking to by the club members and lol student council meeting.

@kitten320:
Next episode is the music festival. I hope they animate Mio swooning over the left-handed bass player. Much fanboy rage will be had :V That'll be the second manga chapter in a row, and hopefully we'll get Azusa's day at the pool after that or Ritsu and Mugi's "date".

kitten320 2010-06-15 18:22

Ah, thanks for reminding me. Hope it will be good :p

I wonder if Azusa's pool chapter will be fully based on her, Jun and Ui too.

shyezrylei 2010-06-15 19:47

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7308/slap.png

Oohhh Ritsu! You just got b*tch-slapped by your "wifebeater" wife!

Telling scary stories as a way of cooling down, lol genius...? I guess chills down your spine comes to mind.

kitten320 2010-06-15 19:48

^I loved that moment. Especially how confused she looked afterwards. She definetly didn't excpect the slap :heh:

shyezrylei 2010-06-15 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3093383)
^I loved that moment. Especially how confused she looked afterwards. She definetly didn't excpect the slap :heh:

I LOL'd at the scene when I first watched it. I didn't expect a slap in the face either! Totally surprised me but hilarious at the same time. Finally something different than a head blow!

kitten320 2010-06-15 19:59

So true, I had also re-watched it several times and loled each one :heh:

touge-n00b 2010-06-16 00:24

So much small random humor scenes, loved it! :D

Syntron 2010-06-16 01:26

Attack of the clones!

10/10

itzglez 2010-06-16 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyezrylei (Post 3093385)
I LOL'd at the scene when I first watched it. I didn't expect a slap in the face either! Totally surprised me but hilarious at the same time. Finally something different than a head blow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 3093383)

eh? how was it different? I do it for most of the time when I got annoyed by my girl friends... :heh: and they do the same thing with me :uhoh: that made me missed them... but yeah I wasn't expecting a slap from Mio. totally moe <3 <3 <3 and LOLed.

I bet Mugi-chan's not that curious with their 'cars' :twitch: wasn't expecting that :eyebrow:

Lord of Fire 2010-06-16 02:02

The ponytail and pigtails looked very nice on Mio. She and Azusa look a lot alike if they wear their hair in a similar fashion (not that we didn't already know that).

Yui and Mugi in swimsuit. I'll remember that scene for a long time. :) Too bad the rest didn't join in (though Mio would probably die of embarrassment if she tried).

Much Ritsu abuse in this episode (though totally deserved nonetheless). Speaking of Ritsu, some club president she is.

Will we ever get to see what Mugi's mansion looks like?

itzglez 2010-06-16 02:07

^no... >.>

GreatTeacherKen 2010-06-16 03:14

It must be pretty incredible though, given Sawako's reaction.

Speaking of Mugi, she was funny and adorable when she was admiring Sawako's car. The way she reacts to mundane life kind of reminds me of an excited tourist. :)