AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95712)

Pellissier 2010-07-20 04:34

K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for K-On!! (Second Season), Episode 16.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Kudryavka 2010-07-20 06:49

Did you read this? >.<

I will beg for your forgiveness, Pell.

netvope 2010-07-20 11:27

somebody above voted before it's broadcasted...

fict_ticious 2010-07-20 12:29

Azusa gets her turn with each of the girls (sorta).
Spoiler:

Fun episode, some running jokes here and there, and made use of all the characters.

Sparvid 2010-07-20 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by fict_ticious (Post 3149968)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TakuanInc. 2010-07-20 15:35

I was actually expecting the U&I chapter, but ehhh...

Spoiler for Hnn...:

SaintessHeart 2010-07-20 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by fict_ticious (Post 3149968)
- I can understand Ricchan's brother - I'd feel weird if there were a bunch of girls outside my bathroom after I was done using it.

Then I don't know how he feels if he walks into this. :heh:

Quote:

Also, somebody stop me before I ship him and Azunyan.
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/269/konolev.th.jpg
Whoops, too late.
*bludgeons fict_ticious to death with a Fender*

Ithekro 2010-07-20 16:42

Mugi playing was cute.

kitten320 2010-07-20 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3150266)
Then I don't know how he feels if he walks into this. :heh:

Poor guy will have a trauma of a life time :heh:

fict_ticious 2010-07-20 18:47

Quote:

Mugi playing was cute.
So was her scaring practice bit.
Spoiler for To spare your eyes from the horror:

@SaintessHeart:
I dunno, 13 year old boy. What I failed to consider is the possibility of him going back in to fap.

krko 2010-07-20 19:38

Didn't think they's animate the Azu/Mugi chapter this early. I wonder what are their plans for the rest of the post school festival chapters.

popsiclestick 2010-07-21 07:32

I love the last joke/scene. I showed it to my dad, but he didn't find it funny...

The subs that I just started up are not that good. Don't believe the version where they are telling Azunyan to fill her mouth up with the treat and that Azunyan will eat the seal off Yui's hair.

krko 2010-07-21 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsiclestick (Post 3151339)
The subs that I just started up are not that good. Don't believe the version where they are telling Azunyan to fill her mouth up with the treat and that Azunyan will eat the seal off Yui's hair.

Looks like troll subs are back. Real subs by coal guys are available now.

Post subs thoughts:
-Its cool that of the four sempais, Yui was the only one who actually did something most related to practicing.
-Ritsu's surprisingly good at girly stuff. Sewing then cooking, so much for the standard tomboy mode.
-Azusa has chosen to go the Yui path instead of Mio/Ritsu/Mugi path. Goes to show that despite her fangirling of Mio, Yui is still number 1.
-Ballad huh? Interesting implications for the plot-important-manga-song-to-be-written.
-Mugi was cute, and no wonder she's getting fat, sneaking snacks like that when you're not Yui.
-Yui not understanding sheet music is understandable, since you usually get by with tabs.
-The Azusa today is no longer the Azusa of yesterday, thank you light music club.

MeoTwister5 2010-07-21 10:14

Pweh.

No time to watch it tomight. Exams tomorrow. Oh well.:(

Tsumugi~ 2010-07-21 10:47

Mugi was so cute in this episode ^_^ I want more of her cuteness in next episode!

Vexx 2010-07-21 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsiclestick (Post 3151339)
I love the last joke/scene. I showed it to my dad, but he didn't find it funny...

Always look carefully at the titles of the subs you select so your time and data transfer won't be wasted. There's usually a clue or two in the title.

Lord of Fire 2010-07-21 11:59

Well, it's official: Azusa has finally been corrupted by the other four LMC members. She tried to hide it so well, but one slip of the tongue sealed her fate. But yeah, what's a maid without cat ears?

I liked how KyoAni made an episode where Azusa found each member (except for Ritsu, for whatever reason) alone at some time, and not just Mugi.

So, if it's up to Mio and Azusa, Mugi's song will make it to the actual performance? That'd be cool.

And Azusa seemed quite impressed with Mio when she was tuning her bass. I wonder what it exactly was that sparked her interest.

Mugi showed off more of her cute side, and as always, Yui alone with Azusa tends to work out quite well, despite the latter's expectations.

And though we didn't get to see that much of Jun, I still think she's an interesting character. She definitely knows Azusa better than she knows herself.

evangeline88 2010-07-21 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shana-tan87 (Post 3151536)
Mugi was so cute in this episode ^_^ I want more of her cuteness in next episode!

While I don't like Mugi too much (she isn't my fav character), but yes, Mugi was cute there ...
Her voice feels a little different in this ep ... for me

Maid with nekomimi, eh?

Kopi 2010-07-21 12:54

Enjoyable and hilarious episode

Yui: "They're pink."
Ritsu: "Let's not talk about it!"
:heh:

And of course love the various expressions of Azusa!

ID555 2010-07-21 13:38

Awesome episode. Azusa was so cute!
'What kind of cat will you be?' Like it was the most natural thing in the world :heh:

Oh no, crisis of no teatime next week!