AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Amagami SS (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Character Discussion - Ai (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96060)

Skyfall 2010-07-30 10:39

Character Discussion - Ai
 
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Ai related.
http://a.imagehost.org/0873/Ai.jpg
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Amagami SS fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

    • Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

margafred 2010-07-30 11:05

Ah.............after checking few times, i'd been mistaking this girl as Junichi's little sister. Actually its a different girl. Confused becoz of that short hair style which looks similar with Miya's hairstyle. :heh:

Mazryonh 2010-07-30 14:31

After her stint as C.C. from Code Geass it's nice to hear Yukana having more range in her performances. One of the interesting bits from her "Amagami Drama CD" can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QxwFEBNtBg

Shiroth 2010-07-30 14:48

^Adorable Yukana alert. Adorable Yukana alert.

& just want to let people know that the links on the right side show a few spoilers, so beware.

ueXia 2010-07-30 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3166463)
^Adorable Yukana alert. Adorable Yukana alert.

& just want to let people know that the links on the right side show a few spoilers, so beware.

Yeah, particulary the first related video.
Please do not open it if you wanna enjoy the next episode :D

Kariko 2010-07-30 18:02

Coming from an anime only perspective, I seem to like Ai the most even though I don't really know that much about her. Of course, I still like Kaoru but I have the highest expectations for Ai's arc, for no apparent reason.

wingman32x 2010-07-31 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kariko (Post 3166696)
Coming from an anime only perspective, I seem to like Ai the most even though I don't really know that much about her. Of course, I still like Kaoru but I have the highest expectations for Ai's arc, for no apparent reason.

You're in for a treat, then. I read the manga, and I'm absolutely in love with her. I can't wait for her arc to come because I really want to see how anime only people will recieve her.

ueXia 2010-07-31 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingman32x (Post 3167077)
You're in for a treat, then. I read the manga, and I'm absolutely in love with her. I can't wait for her arc to come because I really want to see how anime only people will recieve her.

Talking about that, weren't we going to start a Nanasaki Ai fanclub? It's about time ..

And oh gosh that extra manga chapter, it's win everywhere.

wingman32x 2010-07-31 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ueXia (Post 3167665)
Talking about that, weren't we going to start a Nanasaki Ai fanclub? It's about time ..

And oh gosh that extra manga chapter, it's win everywhere.

I'll seriously consider doing it once her anime arc starts. That way everybody can join in.

The extra chapter was good. She seemed a little too happy after learning that, didn't she? At least for her archetype.


EDIT: The Ai Fan Club is up. All Ai fans are welcome!

dave1992 2010-08-02 09:00

yeah, nanasaki is amazing, at quick glance she's easily the most beautiful from all amagami girls.

and after reading a certain manga, my impression of her improved highly, now could be easily be my favorite girl of amagami..

wingman32x 2010-08-02 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1992 (Post 3170528)
yeah, nanasaki is amazing, at quick glance she's easily the most beautiful from all amagami girls.

and after reading a certain manga, my impression of her improved highly, now could be easily be my favorite girl of amagami..

Yeah, I think Nanasaki has the best looks, too. Although I wouldn't say easily.

I hope we see the same Nanasaki in the anime. From what I've seen of her, I'm a bit worried though.

Pocky Yoshi 2010-08-14 10:06

Read some of the manga of Ai..........
Heard her voice in the anime.........

Vexx 2010-08-14 10:43

I find all the girls have desirable traits... but Ai does hit my "graceful sexy pixie" button pretty hard.

dago2682 2010-09-18 04:06

It seems to me that Ai`s Arc is going to be pretty interesting to watch.
I`m surprised this topic wasn`t on the first page of this subforum.

Shiroth 2010-09-18 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by dago2682 (Post 3252100)
I`m surprised this topic wasn`t on the first page of this subforum.

Why? I mean for anime only watchers who don't read the manga, there's nothing much to say about her. That will change i'm sure next week.

wingman32x 2010-09-18 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3252381)
Why? I mean for anime only watchers who don't read the manga, there's nothing much to say about her. That will change i'm sure next week.

Yeah, there's nothing to talk about yet. When she does show up, it's usually for about 10 seconds and she only gets about 5 lines max. For some reason, the anime wants to keep her a secret. I mean, every other girl has had far more screen time. But next week, people will realize how awesome she really is :p.

Used Can 2010-09-18 18:37

It's funny, based on the previews, many people seems to think she's the series' tsundere. They've got no idea what they're in for.

wingman32x 2010-09-18 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Used Can (Post 3253228)
It's funny, based on the previews, many people seems to think she's the series' tsundere. They've got no idea what they're in for.

Oh, for sure. If they give her the same personality that the manga did, Ai is no Tsundere by any means. I can see why they would think that. Not only because of the preview, but her anime character design does give off that vibe a bit. I can't wait to hear what people think of her next week.

christinemarie 2010-09-18 19:01

The bar was raise that high by Haruka, both Sae and Kaoru didn't beat her (Haruka leading, Sae at 2nd place, and Kaoru at 3rd). I hope Ai can do better than Haruka, there are two extra episodes (I hope they give it Miya-chan, she has potential.)

Westlo 2010-09-18 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by christinemarie (Post 3253266)
The bar was raise that high by Haruka, both Sae and Kaoru didn't beat her (Haruka leading, Sae at 2nd place, and Kaoru at 3rd). I hope Ai can do better than Haruka, there are two extra episodes (I hope they give it Miya-chan, she has potential.)

They've already announced who the vol 13 episodes is going to, it's not Miya.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.