looking for anime
i am looking for anime with some romance and a male lead who has some sort of special power and some people r shocked by it...another would be if the male lead who is always trying to save a women
- Kure-nai--A fledgling assassin boy is charged with taking care of a little girl. He also possesses abilities little used or known. Pretty damn good show from 2009.
- Toaru Majutsu no Index--Male main character again looking out for a mysterious girl with a band of people coming for her. He has a surprising ability to neutralize other's skills as well as magic.
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun--Connected to previous series but with a Misaka Mikoto as main character.
- Bakemonogatari--Male lead with a unstoppable desire top protect those around him with spiritual handicaps.
- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu--Academically stupid male lead with an extreme crush on a smart girl unfairly placed in his class of failures. He sets in motion a comedic battle against the higher classes.
- Full Metal Panic!--Male and female leads. Sagara Sousuke, a highschool age military agent is charged with guarding a highschool girl. His lack of knowledge in regular high school life leads towards a hilarious series of events as he tried to blend in and protect Chidori at the same time.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood--2 alchemy prodigy brothers lead this series. Their age and looks surprise those who meet them for the first time due to their high military ranks. They set out in search of the Philosopher's Stone to regain their original bodies back.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann--Male lead. Fairly young at start of series...hard to describe. Ehhhh, again here, his age is surprising taking into account his natural talent for spiral (is this what it's called? It's been a while) power. He and a band of heroes set out against the beastmen.
- Trigun--Vash the Stampede is not your typical hero...he's goofy, always hungry, and avoids conflict. But wherever he goes, disaster on an epic scale follows.
- Ichiban no Ushirou Daimaou
- People are definitely shocked by the power that resides within Sai Akuto. It's a harem, but it's quality stuff.
- Kaze no Stigma
- Kazuma has some badass skills. The romance deepens more into the series.
- Busou Renkin
- As well as having one of my favourite pairings, Busou has some quality action and drama.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.