AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suomi's Art Sanctuary (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=96217)

Suomi 2010-07-21 14:49

Suomi's Art Sanctuary
 
Hi, just thought I would post some of the art I've made...
However as of now (1.31.12) most of it is scattered throughout the thread...I'll compile it all at sometpoint
Feedback is very much appreciated!!
I love requests
I use Photoshop CS6, previously used CS2 and Elements 6 before that.
Lovely banner made by Patchy-sama.
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6...nner01copy.png


Spoiler for sigs:




Spoiler for drawings (by hand):


Brushes come from DeviantArt, Aethreality.net, http://cs.bleedingsoul.org/buttons/cs8831.jpg, and other websites.

**NOTE: THESE ARE ALL OLD. NEWER STUFF SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE THREAD.**

Kaze 2010-09-06 05:09

How in the world is it possible that nobody has seen your gallery yet!? :p

First of all, congrats on opening up your very own thread :D
If I could give you cookies, I would but the cookie monsters won't let me :(

Looking forward to your new sigs!

milan kyuubi 2010-09-06 05:42

Nice sigs Sworn :) Here are some cookies :D

Patchy 2010-09-06 06:07

ehhhhhhhhh!!!!

so you have your own gallery already! I will lurk here every now and then :heh:

Suomi 2010-09-06 10:24

Thanks everyone for noticing it :p
Yes, I have my own gallery. They're really only AS ones because that's where I started making legitimate sigs. ^-^ I'm not working on really anything besides the SOTM ones right now but I'm going to work on a Gundam Wing one and another one soon.

Milan: thank you for the cookies. ^-^
Kaze: damn cookie monsters. :heh: I actually don't know how to give cookies maybe it's cause it won't let me either, hahaha.
Patchy: thanks for lurking...! Will be updating every now and then :D

Endrance 2010-09-06 13:59

Congrats on starting your own thread it was about time :heh:

Suomi 2010-09-06 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endrance (Post 3231744)
Congrats on starting your own thread it was about time :heh:

thanks. It's been here quite a while actually...just nobody ever noticed it :heh:

Star-Wing 2010-09-09 20:46

..............................
Why in the world you never told me you have your own thread all the time we talked?! And how come I am the last one! Even Kaze and Patchy came here before me -_-
Firstly, congratulations on opening your own thread <3

I have a feeling you didn't post all the sigs that you have....Aside that, your SOTM sig is REALLY lovely :love: It looks a tad bit squished horizontally, but otherwise, it's beautiful *.*
And Riku might need a bit of blending but it's looking really great too!

Here some cookies for you ^.^ And I await future updates :nod:

Suomi 2010-09-09 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star-Wing (Post 3237403)
..............................
Why in the world you never told me you have your own thread all the time we talked?! And how come I am the last one! Even Kaze and Patchy came here before me -_-
Firstly, congratulations on opening your own thread <3

I have a feeling you didn't post all the sigs that you have....Aside that, your SOTM sig is REALLY lovely :love: It looks a tad bit squished horizontally, but otherwise, it's beautiful *.*
And Riku might need a bit of blending but it's looking really great too!

Here some cookies for you ^.^ And I await future updates :nod:

It never came up...? and I told you at one point...
Well, they were the first to notice.

Thanks!! It's actually been here a long time...but before it was "signatures by neko" and i had the name changed. No one noticed it til I told Kaze and you about it and then people began noticing ^-^

Haha, actually these are all the sigs I have currently done minus my SOTM work in progresses...and thank you. I love it too, and I realise that it's squished and will try to fix it...I just don't know that it's halloweeny enough for Solace's liking. and Patchy said the image of Yuuki was kind of LQ, so I'm looking at others.

Yeah I have one where I blended Riku better but I don't know that i've placed it here yet.

Thanks!! (is it sad I don't really even know what cookies are/how to award them? all i know is they're good...)
I'll be posting updates for other sigs that I'll be working on, right now i'm swamped so I haven't done any in a while. :heh:

thank you Wing (since Kaze is calling you Star...)!! ^-^ I hope to be one day as good as you and Kaze and Patchy!

Patchy 2010-09-09 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe (Post 3237430)
Thanks!! (is it sad I don't really even know what cookies are/how to award them? all i know is they're good...)
I'll be posting updates for other sigs that I'll be working on, right now i'm swamped so I haven't done any in a while. :heh:

Cookies/reputation can be awarded through someone's post by clicking the icon with a check and X below his avatar. When you click that there is the options I agree and disagree, agree means giving a cookie and disagree means stealing a cookie ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe (Post 3237430)
thank you Wing (since Kaze is calling you Star...)!! ^-^ I hope to be one day as good as you and Kaze and Patchy!

lol don't include me they're the only ones who are good :heh:

Mr. Wang 2010-09-09 21:16

Oh right, I've yet to comment on this one too... Anyway, looks like we've been both busy making our own threads, have we?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...19-2copy-1.gif
I remember this one. While I didn't vote for it, I do think it looks very nice. The fact that this is realistically and geometrically impossible for a reflection aside, it has a serenity to it... I will agree with Star-Wing, it's a tad squished. As are some of your other signatures, though sometimes it can be a bit hard to correct...

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...riku-sig-1.jpg
IMO, your best sig you've got here. The look of it, the black and white, the designs... fantastic. Something I don't even think I could do. I personally will disagree with Star-Wing on this one, I think that even without blending it looks very nice.

Well, looks like we've got threads to update and check back to regularly. Keep up the good work, Sworn to Believe.

Suomi 2010-09-09 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wang (Post 3237454)
Oh right, I've yet to comment on this one too... Anyway, looks like we've been both busy making our own threads, have we?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...19-2copy-1.gif
I remember this one. While I didn't vote for it, I do think it looks very nice. The fact that this is realistically and geometrically impossible for a reflection aside, it has a serenity to it... I will agree with Star-Wing, it's a tad squished. As are some of your other signatures, though sometimes it can be a bit hard to correct...

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...riku-sig-1.jpg
IMO, your best sig you've got here. The look of it, the black and white, the designs... fantastic. Something I don't even think I could do. I personally will disagree with Star-Wing on this one, I think that even without blending it looks very nice.

Well, looks like we've got threads to update and check back to regularly. Keep up the good work, Sworn to Believe.

Thanks Mr. WAng.

the first one, yeah it's impossible but I liked the concept I guess. The squished ness...I've been working on that recently (these are slightly older) and so my newer sigs are going to look better.

thank you. I love the Riku one as well...the designs I actually did not do I wish I could take credit but it's all the BG. I was just kinda like..."riku is amazing. I want to make a sig of him." and got a pic, rendered it, put in the BG, blended a little and added the text and border. :)

Yep! Thanks. (and I really need to figure out something for people to call me..."sworn to believe" is kinda long and sounds so formal! ^^;

Star-Wing 2010-09-09 21:42

Haha, you can call Star too, since I ask others to call me that but if you want, you can call me Wing.
And cookies is just another name for rep, I guess :p And don't put me on the same level as Patchy and Kaze! They are way too great for me to be on their level!

Suomi 2010-09-09 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star-Wing (Post 3237501)
Haha, you can call Star too, since I ask others to call me that but if you want, you can call me Wing.
And cookies is just another name for rep, I guess :p And don't put me on the same level as Patchy and Kaze! They are way too great for me to be on their level!

I like Wing. To be different. ^-^
Oh...>.< makes sense. And well, even if not exactly there you are right up there like def. in the top five sig or so sig makers, IMO.

Star-Wing 2010-09-09 22:02

Top 5 >.< *faints*
I don't think I have the ability or skills to compete in the top 10 too! But thanks for your support <3 It's totally appreciated!

Suomi 2010-09-10 23:48

Update: Made for Rebel101 on AS:


Was supposed to animate the text but forgot to...I saved a .psd (YESS) so I can go back and do it if Rebel wants me to...

The Chaos 2010-09-16 03:44

late welcoming to Fan Creation and Nice stuff in your Thread ..my favorite this one since I love dark sig :)
+ welcome cookies ~ ^__^

Suomi 2010-09-16 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 3248160)
late welcoming to Fan Creation and Nice stuff in your Thread ..my favorite this one since I love dark sig :)
+ welcome cookies ~ ^__^

thanks!! ^-^ it's one of my faves too.

EDIT: UPDATE: SOTM sig for Sept (Halloween)
Spoiler for SOTM Sept (Halloween):

Patchy 2010-09-16 23:22

Compared to the pale color before your last update on your entry is now blended nicely, good work there.. ;)

Suomi 2010-09-17 16:04

Thanks Patchy. It was actually Star-Wing's advice and White Manju Bun's, I upped the opacity of the render, blurred the edges of the pumpkins, and put an orange photo filter on top of her. :D


PEOPLE!!! :D I need to do some sig making. Requests/images to work with are WELCOME!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.