AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rock Lee huh? (underneath the underneath?) [Manga Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=9722)

Merco 2004-03-19 15:03

Rock Lee huh? (underneath the underneath?)[Manga Spoiler]

(ACK! forgot to write manga spoiler on top, anyone who only knows about the anime, ignore this post!)

Spoiler:

large 2004-03-19 15:06

rock lee could be itachi who had used henge cause he forgott to shout DYNAMIC ENTRY

Anjin 2004-03-19 15:11

Very interesting theory, but when did

Spoiler:

DarkNtity 2004-03-19 16:51

Damn you. Damn you. Damn you. I've dabbled in enough manga spoilers to know his Operation situation. And I avoid manga discussions worse than the plague. I'm not cursing you for the clue you gave which I'm 100% sure fits my guess. I'm damning you for making me want to read the manga this badly. Damn you! :sad:

Merco 2004-03-19 18:01

sorry about that, the whole turn of events thing in the manga distracted me...

*double checks to see if I spoiled anything*

Spoiler:

psycoking 2004-03-19 19:46

WHAT?!? No spoiler tag on a thread about the newest manga chapter!?! I think there's a way to change thread names, but I'm not sure
Spoiler:

Hairydolphin 2004-03-19 19:57

Spoiler:

nh1 2004-03-19 20:05

Yeah,
Spoiler:
I don't know if this was much of a spoiler, but everyone else has got tags on

Kiva128 2004-03-19 20:44

Spoiler:

Merco 2004-03-19 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by [A-Flux]Kiva128
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sethi 2004-03-19 21:07

Quote:

Spoiler:

Well:
Spoiler:

Hairydolphin 2004-03-19 21:14

Spoiler:

psycoking 2004-03-19 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethi
Well.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shadamehr 2004-03-19 23:24

God !@$@!!!! Sonuva #%@# $%#$ #$$@ @#$@!!!!!!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, please note for the future that spoilers about the current episode should stay in the discussion thread for the current episode. There is a current episode spoilers thread up every week, it's there for a reason. I didn't even know it was translated yet and most certainly did not expect that highlighting that spoiler would reveal anything about this week's episode. And goddamn, that was a bigass spoiler.

GreyArea 2004-03-19 23:41

Why didnt you just post this in the Chapter 209 Discussion thread though?

Ive posted my thoughts on this event there.

OhJustSomeRandomGuy 2004-03-20 01:55

Same here. There's a much more plausible than the one given to start this thread...heck, it even answers all the questions so far. It's still crackpot...but it's less cracked. :)

Merco 2004-03-20 03:15

First off, to answer grey, the reason I had this in a seperate thread primarily because the thought never really occurred to me to post it in 209, I was sort of distracted (long story).

When I thought about it, I think it was better this way, since there was/is a possibility for this thread to be derailed into a discussion about Itachi.

I read your theory on what could happen, and I think it's definitely plausible. In fact there are really three different ways I could see this going. There's the whole the surgery failed deal, and using the gates to be able to move again... but if that's the case, then how would anybody allow him to get out of bed, he'd probably still be unconcious anyhow, and if by chance he'd escape every medical nin pursueing him to help before the big final moment, why doesn't he look like he's opened any of the gates?

The second idea is that things were a complete success, in which case he'd somehow manage to escape the recovery room, and all pretenses of realism would have flown out the window.

Or the third idea... This is Itachi... I've already told you about that theory up top.

For all that has been said about Itachi, nobody really knows his motivations. Sure we know he was ordered to grab Naruto. We even know that Sasuke hates his guts for killing off the whole Uchina clan. But do we know that Itachi actually did it? All we saw is Sasuke entering a room with Itachi standing over his familys' dead bodies. He pulled a Mange Sharingan on Sasuke, but we don't really know why... and neither does Sasuke.

Dopeskills 2004-03-20 03:19

It would be pretty pathetic if Lee becomes disabled again the day after he fights Kimimaro...

HoboGod 2004-03-20 05:12

Spoiler:

fenikkusu 2004-03-20 06:24

i gota read this manga.. it needs to get translated...AHHHHH!!!!.. been waiting for the translation for a while... it kinda sucks
Spoiler: