AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I need a good Anime! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=97557)

NellielTu 2010-09-17 20:51

I need a good Anime!

I am of need of a good anime, right now i am reading and watch Bleach as it comes out. I would like to know of any good animes that are like Bleach, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and Blood+. I would also like something of this nature with wolves in , but it does not have to have them in...

SeijiSensei 2010-09-17 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by NellielTu (Post 3251309)
I am of need of a good anime.... I would also like something of this nature with wolves

I assume you've seen Miyazaki's Mononoke Hime ("Princess Mononoke")? If not, go rent it tomorrow.

You should probably check out Wolf's Rain as well.

Calca 2010-09-17 23:26

Code Geass. Also, Inuyasha seems to kind of fit the genre of anime that you named.

Hooves 2010-09-17 23:44

Code Geass
Vampire Knight
Fate/Stay Night

Calca 2010-09-17 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3251636)
Code Geass
Vampire Knight
Fate/Stay Night

Yes. However, if you want an anime with a resolution go for the first or the third animes suggested. Vampire Knight is still unresolved due to the manga being ongoing.

Hooves 2010-09-17 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streetor (Post 3251640)
Yes. However, if you want an anime with a resolution go for the first or the third animes suggested. Vampire Knight is still unresolved due to the manga being ongoing.

Well the second season Guilty had a pretty decent ending, even though it leaves you a little clueless. It gives you a general idea of what is going to happen in the manga.

Shinjite 2010-09-18 18:16

If you want wolves i second Wolfs rain.

Monoke hime also has wolves in it, but they dont play a very big part in the movie. The movie is btw very nice.

You might like Naruto its abit like Bleach but then in a ninja world.
with ninja spells and weapons. Awsome fights in it.

Edit:

Claymore and Berserk might appeal to you.

Both of these series are a personal favorite of mine.

Also have you seen Full metal Alchemist the Brotherhood? if you have not, then stop whatever your doing right now and watch it.

Sackett 2010-09-19 13:03

You might like Crest of the Stars

Freakshow 2010-10-02 13:33

Well, It depends on what kind of anime you're looking for.

Vampire Knight is really good, at least I fell in love with it. I also have a huge crush on Naruto and the following anime "Shippuuden".

Still, that's just my opinion.

Code Geass could be a good one, I haven't seen it myself but I know some who has and they really liked it.
Yu-Gi-Oh is okay for those who like that kind of studd (I'm not one of them, though..)

And If you're just looking for something fun to watch with a little bit of romance in it, then you should really watch Yumeiro Patissiere. Haha, I just love that one. It's pretty much magic, kawaii-style with a lot of sweets and cakes. ;)