AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto Character Creation Contest September 2010 Voting (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=97603)

Keikan 2010-09-19 20:04

Naruto Character Creation Contest September 2010 Voting

Naruto Character Creation Contest (September 2010) Voting Phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all the rules:
#1 You are allowed to vote for one character. Really you don't have to look for anything specific, just choose whatever character you enjoy most.
#2 You may vote only once.
#3 It is preffered that you don't vote for yourself.
#4 any accounts created within the last week will not be allowed to vote to prevent possible cheating.
#5 To vote simply choose your favourite creator-character in the poll at the top of the page
#6 You do not have to have entered the contest to be able to vote.
#7 You do not have to vote even if you entered the contest.
#8 Voting will last for seven days, ending on the 26/9 at 9:00pm EDT (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179)
#9 In the case of a tie on the ending date a five vote tie breaker will begin between the tied entrants. Whichever entrant recieves the majority of the five votes is the month's winner.
#10 The winner of the contest will be allowed to decide the next months theme. I and the winner will discuss the theme before it is revealed to make sure that it is clear and other participants will understand the requirements.
#11 Rules are subject to change.
(for this thread) #12: Feel free to comment for your vote, but make sure to post ur voting number( ex: Raika vote #3, or something like that))
* this format is the original work of Zaku Hyuga (possibly Solace, I don't know). I have merely edited it to fit this contest. *

Ok folks time to vote which is your favorite of the characters everyone has worked so hard on.

The theme for the past month was the Split Personality Ninja - for those quirky ninja who have multiple personalities and alter-egos from Sakura to Juugo.

The entrants for this month were:
#1 - The new entrant, from the top of the world, known as MK; Milan Kyuubi with Hitomi Kazake
Spoiler for Hitomi Kazake:

#2 - A veteran of two past competitions, scary as a tabby cat when roaring; Sworn to Believe with Sol/Luna
Spoiler for Sol/Luna:

and #3 - A past winner of Character Creation Contests, master of the Dragons, the formidable Sage; Sharfan with Keikyoku Bakeyo
Spoiler for Keikyoku Bakeyo:

I want a good, clean voting process from all of you. Good luck to all contestants.

Suomi 2010-09-19 20:18

"scary as a tabby cat when roaring"? Excuse me? xD

Keikan 2010-09-20 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe (Post 3255187)
"scary as a tabby cat when roaring"? Excuse me? xD

Well your user title didn't leave much else for me to work with. I did my best with few resources available. At least I made it a bit funny, I probably could have done a lot worse. Oh, and it would be scarier if you used caps.

Suomi 2010-09-20 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keikan (Post 3256905)
Well your user title didn't leave much else for me to work with. I did my best with few resources available. At least I made it a bit funny, I probably could have done a lot worse. Oh, and it would be scarier if you used caps.

Note my avatar is the ever adorable Puchiko. It's almost impossible for whatever's beneath it to be scary.
And well...I don't mind it. I am like a cat I suppose

XCryWolf 2010-09-23 20:50

Ahhhh i keep on missing these contests!!! >.< by the time i actually have the time to make a character the contest is already over!!! ><

Sharfan 2010-09-24 17:50

Hey, guys! Sorry I wasn't here when this was first created, but I had a little trouble with time. As in, I didn't realize that it was already time for the voting thread. I know, brilliant. But, I'm here now, and it looks like Sworn to Believe is winning! Congrats!

Oh, and thanks Keikan for that awesome description of me. Very nice.

Suomi 2010-09-24 18:06

Thanks Sharfan. Your character was great as well! ^-^
I've never really landed more than one vote, so three is an accomplishment whether I win or not.

Hooves 2010-09-24 18:07

Quote:

#2 - A veteran of two past competitions, scary as a tabby cat when roaring; Sworn to Believe with Sol/Luna
:heh: I found this funny in a way :p

*casts vote in*

Sharfan 2010-09-25 10:39

Yeah. Milan Kyuubi did have a good character, though. It just needed a bit more fleshing out. I hope you have a theme ready for next month Sworn to Believe. . .

milan kyuubi 2010-09-25 10:49

^^ I'll try more next month :D

Go Sworn!!! :D

Suomi 2010-09-25 11:16

Thanks everyone. ^-^

Ehhh, I need to think about that, don't I. :heh: err...

Keikan 2010-09-27 20:56

Congratulations to Sworn for winning the competition for this month and yes you do need to think about it because the next competition starts soon, hopefully by Friday.

To everyone else we wish you good luck in future competitions.

And with this ends the Naruto Character Creation Contest for September 2010. Until next time from everyone at NC3, good creating.

Suomi 2010-10-01 15:57

Well everyone...thank you so much for your votes and love. I'm honored to have won (honestly, I really didn't expect to! Sol/Luna was an idea that just sort of came to life...) and I'll think of an epic theme and have it posted (hopefully) by tonight and if not by tomorrow.

Good to be back. ^-^

Keikan 2010-10-02 01:26

Love??? When did love come into this?? I think I was wrong about what the criteria of this contest was ........

You know what I do when my ideas come to life?? Shot them with a gun, those twisted ramblings should never be let out, I suggest you do the same :D.

Sharfan 2010-10-02 09:15

Yes. It'll start off simple enough with muscled up men and extremely hot women, but eventually you'll have a zombie apocolypse on your hands.

Suomi 2010-10-02 11:03

What are you TALKING about?

Oh, and the new theme is up as of yesterday.

Sharfan 2010-10-02 13:20

I really don't know what I'm talking about. Chances are that I might be crazy. But, you'll learn to ignore my random posts.

Seriously, though. I'm going to try and enter this months contest. Things hardly ever go as planned, though, so I might not be able to. Just know that I'm gonna try.

Suomi 2010-10-02 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharfan (Post 3276707)
I really don't know what I'm talking about. Chances are that I might be crazy. But, you'll learn to ignore my random posts.

Seriously, though. I'm going to try and enter this months contest. Things hardly ever go as planned, though, so I might not be able to. Just know that I'm gonna try.

Bahahaha. okay Dragon sage-san.

do as you like.

Keikan 2010-10-02 21:22

I vote for crazy. Why ignore them when we can get some good laughs out of them.