AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98319)

Kairin 2010-10-15 07:44

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

MeisterBabylon 2010-10-15 08:08

Vol 7 here we gooooo~~

Marcus H. 2010-10-15 08:14

My body is ready.

tsunade666 2010-10-15 11:10

the real start of the season. I just woke up this time of the night just to wait for the second episode even if will take till sunrise.

Miraluka 2010-10-15 11:26

The episode has already aired, mmm... for those interested, it can be found online on Say-Move.

Spoiler for I'm still... watching but...:

tsunade666 2010-10-15 11:43

what kind of site is say-move or rather what key word should I use to search it ? I tried to search it but I can't find it or rather I find tons of say-move but different site from what I expected to watch index II episode 2 :(

Miraluka 2010-10-15 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3299396)
what kind of site is say-move or rather what key word should I use to search it ? I tried to search it but I can't find it or rather I find tons of say-move but different site from what I expected to watch index II episode 2 :(

I got punished the last time I posted a link here because is against the rules so, check you PM.

tsunade666 2010-10-15 12:27

I have mixed feelings while watching episode 2.......

first disappointed that I would give it 7 or 8 but then again after
Spoiler for still 10:


ah..... tiresome.... Rie I heard that voice again.

pampz21 2010-10-15 13:12

aw man~ did this aired already? damn!
I can't find it torrent! really want to watch it

Miraluka 2010-10-15 13:16

I think this is what Tsunade666 mean:
Spoiler for capture from the episode:

pampz21 2010-10-15 13:18

I can't believe she's 16? look at those
I can make men drool with the power of my beeeP~

Duskyra 2010-10-15 13:30

Wilfri: Well I`d be surprised if they fit in all the talking, it`s Index we`re talking about...

Spoiler for episode 10:

Keroko 2010-10-15 13:35

Not being a novel reader (no reason to spoil S2 after all) has probably left me with a different impression than most people. As such... I really can't find an overly huge flaw in the pacing. Talkative episode, sure, but its also laying the groundwork of the arc. I'll need subs to get a more accurate reading of what was said, but so even without subs the magic side of To Aru got fleshed out some more purely by what they showed.

Cosmic Eagle 2010-10-15 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 3299537)
I think this is what Tsunade666 mean:
Spoiler for capture from the episode:

Yes...yes she does...always have....for me, Laura was the main highlight of the show. Love to see her set shit in motion like nothing. And her quirky, conspiring self....so cute...

tsunade666 2010-10-15 13:59

I thought that
Spoiler:

pampz21 2010-10-15 14:39

nice episode~ but there are things missing and pacing doesn't felt ryt!
Looks like Itsuwa debut but nothing more!
the hell does Laura's boobs its much bigger than the last time?
Nami kah~? a supah evolving boobs?

Vanish 2010-10-15 17:00

Laura Stuart's language pun scene was included - win!
Itsuwa makes an appearance - win!!
Anieze's voice actor is Kugumiya Rie, that means Awaki won't get the voice - win!!!

Francismeunier 2010-10-15 17:09

I am going to so sin seing and showing you this.
 
Seriously just this=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/efbd1d57.gif
WTF once again....fan service in Index? I am just :eyespin: ....let's see
Index fully naked? :rolleyes: Well that was unexpected here (NFSW)=>
Index ass?(NFSW)=>
A nun showing off her underwear.....I can't say :love: due to Christian values but yes it is also a WTF here(NFSW)=>
Touma landing as if he was about to lick it here(NFSW)=>
OMG that is so Taboo even by accident
Finally the nun grabbing unto Touma's body then leg all naked and also with the leg part her breasts rubbing? OMG again(NFSW)=>
I am seriously raising a :eyebrow: towards this because 1. Things could have gone elsewhere than fan service especially in Index and 2. This (NSFW) article=> http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/1...stry-hasnt-it/
Directed towards specifically things like this fan service that was not necessary but will only sell. Too much sometimes is too much point being Index does not need it. Who cares? I for one will not only think of as WTF but others might wish for something more constructive let's say like plot.

outerelf 2010-10-15 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francismeunier (Post 3299857)
Seriously just this=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/efbd1d57.gif
WTF once again....fan service in Index? I am just :eyespin: ....let's see
Index fully naked? :rolleyes: Well that was unexpected here (NFSW)=>
Index ass?(NFSW)=>
A nun showing off her underwear.....I can't say :love: due to Christian values but yes it is also a WTF here(NFSW)=>
Touma landing as if he was about to lick it here(NFSW)=>
OMG that is so Taboo even by accident
Finally the nun grabbing unto Touma's body then leg all naked and also with the leg part her breasts rubbing? OMG again(NFSW)=>
I am seriously raising a :eyebrow: towards this because 1. Things could have gone elsewhere than fan service especially in Index and 2. This (NSFW) article=> http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/1...stry-hasnt-it/
Directed towards specifically things like this fan service that was not necessary but will only sell. Too much sometimes is too much point being Index does not need it. Who cares? I for one will not only think of as WTF but others might wish for something more constructive let's say like plot.

The problem is, all of this happened in the Novel. So... I can't really say anything to it. :uhoh:

Vanish 2010-10-15 17:16

Well, the director did say he wanted to be as close as possible to the Light Novel content, plus the plot you're talking about is in tact without problems.
Just the pacing is debtable but I personally have no problems with it, even being a Novel reader.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.