AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99269)

milan kyuubi 2010-11-23 09:49

Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)

Video: Not yet released.
Link: *Imbd
In Movie Theaters: August 19, 2011
Directed by: Robert Rodriguez
Filming Locations: Troublemaker Studios - 4900 Old Manor Road, Austin, Texas, USA
Starring:
Jessica Alba ... Marissa Cortez Wilson
Joel McHale ... Wilbur
Rowan Blanchard ... Rebecca
Alexa Vega ... Carmen
Daryl Sabara ... Juni Cortez
Mason Cook ... Cecil

Distributed by: Dimension Films
Genres: Action Sequel Family 3D Shot-In-3D

Quote:

The story centers on Jessica Alba as a retired spy who has been reactivated. She will be playing the mother of a baby and two preteen stepchildren. The actors cast in the preteen roles will be the new Spy Kids.
Quote:

August 24, 2010 – Jessica Alba is in negotiations to star in Robert Rodriguez’s ‘Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World’. The new movie centers on Alba as a retired spy who has been reactivated. The actress, will be playing the stepmother of two preteen Spy Kids. It is expected that Antonio Banderas, and the original Spy Kids, Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara will return in supporting roles.
Quote:

Additional Notes: The Dimension movie is a reboot of sorts for the franchise, which initially starred Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara as the kids of superspy parents (Antonio Banderas and Carla Gugino). Vega and Sabara are no longer kids but Robert Rodriguez wanted to continue the series.
Summary:
Quote:

On the surface, Marissa Cortez Wilson (Jessica Alba) has it all...married to a famous spy hunting television reporter, a new baby and intelligent twin step kids. But in reality, trying to mother Rebecca (Rowan Blanchard) and Cecil (Mason Cook), who clearly don't want her around, is her toughest challenge yet. Also, her husband, Wilbur (Joel McHale), wouldn't know a spy if he lived with one which is exactly the case - Marissa's a retired secret agent.

Marissa's world is turned upside down when the maniacal Timekeeper (Jeremy Piven) threatens to take over the planet and she's called back into action by the head of OSS, home of the greatest spies and where the now-defunct Spy Kids division was created. With Armageddon quickly approaching, Rebecca and Cecil are thrust into action when they learn their boring stepmom was once a top agent and now the world's most competitive ten year olds are forced to put their bickering aside and rely on their wits. With a little help from a couple of familiar Spy Kids, Carmen (Alexa Vega) and Juni Cortez (Daryl Sabara), they just may be able to save the world and possibly bring their family together while they're at it.
So what do you think :) It looks we have mini James Bond's now :heh: :D

Tsuyoshi 2010-11-23 09:54

The first few Spy Kid movies were ok from what I can remember. Frankly, the only reason I'd watch this is because of Jessica Alba :heh:

milan kyuubi 2010-11-23 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi (Post 3358714)
The first few Spy Kid movies were ok from what I can remember. Frankly, the only reason I'd watch this is because of Jessica Alba :heh:

I agree having Jessica Alba is sure to make a lot of people wanting to watch it :) (trough Alex Vega did a good job to :p)One of reasons I'll be watching it is because I alredy watched all part before this one.

Suomi 2010-11-23 18:48

I'll probably watch it.
just cause I saw the first three when i was a kid.

Arbitres 2010-11-23 21:43

The last movie I liked was The Last Samurai, and since then everything has been a disappointment.

I liked Spy Kids when I was a kid but now... I don't even know if I could handle out.

Wait and see the reviews, and test the waters myself. I won't give it any unnecessary critique until I see it myself.