AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Marmalade Boy Discussion [Spoilers] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=9929)

Ian 2004-03-22 14:08

Marmalade Boy Discussion [Spoilers]

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the ending to Marmalade boy. Who does Miki choose in the end and how does it turn out? Might seem like a wierd question but I'd really like to know so i can finally get some sleep :help:

TIA.
PS: Great forum...another addiction!

Quarkboy 2004-03-22 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the ending to Marmalade boy. Who does Miki choose in the end and how does it turn out? Might seem like a wierd question but I'd really like to know so i can finally get some sleep :help:

TIA.
PS: Great forum...another addiction!

I actually watched all of this show a LONG time ago.... it was one of the show that got me hooked on anime in the first place.

Anyway: Massive Spoilers
Spoiler:

I loved this anime SO much.

Ian 2004-03-22 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarkboy
I actually watched all of this show a LONG time ago.... it was one of the show that got me hooked on anime in the first place.

I loved this anime SO much.

Thanks soo much. I'll finally be able to sleep tonight.
And I love this anime a lot too.

DrWho2002 2004-03-22 18:46

Although I did like the series, I don't think I could sit through it again. Plus the whole USA arc was completely unnecessary.

Quarkboy 2004-03-22 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWho2002
Although I did like the series, I don't think I could sit through it again. Plus the whole USA arc was completely unnecessary.

If I am correct, didn't Marmalade Boy's "USA Arc" basically start the tradition of having crappy USA arc's in anime? It may suck, but it's historically important.

Yamano667 2004-03-26 00:49

marmalade boy is a classic almost all anime collectors have the series
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarkboy
If I am correct, didn't Marmalade Boy's "USA Arc" basically start the tradition of having crappy USA arc's in anime? It may suck, but it's historically important.

Quarkboy 2004-03-26 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamano667
marmalade boy is a classic almost all anime collectors have the series
:D

Also, I think that Marmalade boy was one of the earliest series to integrate marketable toys into the show.

AnimeOni 2004-03-26 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWho2002

If I remembered right, the Manga and the Anime Arcs are very similar except for location.

Spoiler:

It's really been a long time since i read the manga
________
NARUTO ADVICE

Aurora 2004-03-26 14:36

I loved the manga but was afraid to watch the anime because the whole USA arc seems like it could ruin the series for me. Since it turns out the same in the end, and I know that in advance, I suspect I could sit through the USA fluff. Thanks for the spoiler!

lemondude 2006-02-27 22:20

maralade boy

how many seen it???

If you haven't here's some info

Episode count: 75

Length of episode: around 22-24 minutes

Plot Summary: Miki Koishikawa lived a normal life - until her parents tell her they'll get divorced.. She doesn't agree, until she meets Yuu Matsuura... the handsome son of another couple, with whom her parents are switching spouses. They all live together now in an enormous house, and Miki and Yuu find themselves falling in love. They'll have to struggle with their own feelings, other people who want to be with them, and whatever Lady Luck and Fate throws in their ways...

my comment: a lot of side stories, though they are pretty cool, one of the first and last soap operas for me. I don't know how a women can watch so many, but it just makes me so sad. I guess guys are just not as strong emotionally as to a woman.

FuzzyWuzzy 2008-04-07 23:00

Spoiler for ending:

KimmyChan 2009-04-30 07:51

I've totally gotta check out this classic shoujo anime soon! I can't believe I haven't yet! :D

Coruja 2009-04-30 08:43

Aw, MB is my favorite shoujo anime EVER. Also, it was one of my first animes. It's incredibly good for what it is. Also, it has really likeable characters and the main plot is so funny! ^^

KimmyChan 2009-04-30 08:50

From the look of it's manga, it does seem incredibly likeable & enjoyable to say the least, so the anime should be really good aswell :)

hollowification 2010-09-22 20:30

i want to know where i can the dvd english dub version