AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 431 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99769)

Zu Ra 2010-12-15 04:41

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 431 Discussion

Quote:

* Chapter Begins It shows Ichigo calling on the phone for some time .

* Ichigo talks to the ramen guy, Ginjou. The next day, at school .

* Ichigo asks Orihime if she knows anything about Chad .

* Orihime " I don't know.Then do you want to visit him together? " .

* Ichigo declines . Ichigo goes somewhere to meet with Ginjou .

* A mansion in ruins "When you ride the elevator, you'll need that card " Ginjou .

* Inside is the eyepatch guy, a guy in a hat, and a woman seated on the sofa

* Ginjou : Before we go in, let me tell you that our main objective is .

* Ginjou : to make you regain your shinigami powers . Chapter Ends .

Credits : Nezz /SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

meowabo 2010-12-15 04:44

Uh oh, new villian Chad!?

Kafriel 2010-12-15 05:34

There it is, the slide down to the gutter that is shinigami powers!

Wolcik 2010-12-15 06:08

So we have them talk about Chad and then Ichigo goes to old werehouse like he did with Vaizard - if I remember that chapter more things happened then...

Haak 2010-12-15 07:27

Holy shit. I'm aware that Kubo makes up new characters just to pull the story in the direction he wants but this is too much...

Kafriel 2010-12-15 07:33

Possible branch: Ginjou has kidnapped Chad and wants Ichigo to take his reiatsu when the former is executed, so as to restore a portion of his reiatsu on the hollow side. Repeat with Orihime to get another bit on the shinigami side...it doesn't explain why Ishida was attacked, and unanswered questions are Kubo's forte, so this is quite possible, no?

secretzfan 2010-12-15 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 3392582)
Holy shit. I'm aware that Kubo makes up new characters just to pull the story in the direction he wants but this is too much...

Of course he killed central 46 because he needed too at the time, but brings them back randomly then he has the cleaner destroyed just because he needed Ichigo to train and will bring it back randomly

ronin myael 2010-12-15 07:52

aha! so ichigo will get his shinigami powers back? didn't expect that one. *laughs sarcastically*

Arjayes 2010-12-15 08:17

If anyone thought Ichigo wouldn't get his powers back something is wrong with you. What's interesting though is how he will get them back... That's what I'm waiting for. I'm also waiting for Karin and Urahara to work together as Ichigo and Ginjou work together. Something tells me that the two groups will be after the same thing but have different methods, or maybe they'll just pursue two completely different things but their actions interfere with one another. Maybe even their goals revolve around Isshin?

Slayerx 2010-12-15 09:21

"And it today's episode of bleach, the part of Shinji Hirako and the vizards will be played by Kugo Ginjo and the Xcution."

aside from feeling like we've seen something like this before with ichigo, i can't help but feel a bit off about the set up... Seeing as one thing Ichigo hasn't really tried before decided to trust the group of stangers(who for all he knew could have been responsible for what happened to ishida) is actually trying to TALK to a few people. Isshin in particular could really be a valuable source of info for him. Sure He tried back during Decide, and chose to just wait till his dad was ready but if ichigo is beating himself THIS much you'd think he would say screw it and confront his dad about everything...

granted always a chance he confronted him offscreen during the timeskip but that also seems a bit off since i think it would have been good for us to see that first before all this

Thewanderer 2010-12-15 10:32

Ramen guy isn't a bad guy? I called it. *struts*

Alchemist007 2010-12-15 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by meowabo (Post 3392448)
Uh oh, new villian Chad!?

If this happens, he better have the proper motivation.

Haak 2010-12-15 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist007 (Post 3392766)
If this happens, he better have the proper motivation.

Does he need to? Hell I'd be willing to become a villian and try and kill everyone in this story.

Sabaku Kyu 2010-12-15 11:08

We don't know why Ginjou wants Ichigo to get his powers back. If his group is like the vizards, then they want Ichigo to join their crew. But then we still don't know what their plans are beyond that.

Alchemist007 2010-12-15 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 3392769)
Does he need to? Hell I'd be willing to become a villian and try and kill everyone in this story.

Self-projection Haak? :heh:

quigonkenny 2010-12-15 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zu Ra (Post 3392445)
Quote:

* Ginjou : Before we go in, let me tell you that our main objective is .

* Ginjou : to make you regain your shinigami powers .

Ichigo: Oh, is that all? I could have had Orihime give me my powers back months ago if I wanted. Thanks but no thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 3392588)
Possible branch: Ginjou has kidnapped Chad and wants Ichigo to take his reiatsu when the former is executed, so as to restore a portion of his reiatsu on the hollow side. Repeat with Orihime to get another bit on the shinigami side...it doesn't explain why Ishida was attacked, and unanswered questions are Kubo's forte, so this is quite possible, no?

Ishida was attacked because he picked the wrong guy to follow. As convoluted as Kubo gets, that guy may not even be a bad guy, and is probably the one who called the ambulance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 3392727)
Ramen guy isn't a bad guy? I called it. *struts*

We've hardly seen any evidence of that. "Wanting to give Ichigo his powers back" could have any number of evil motivations.

Fran~ 2010-12-15 11:58

Neo... is your call... Red Pill, Blue Pill...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RshsKGzNxW...lueRedPill.jpg

Lendial 2010-12-15 12:04

maybe too early to be underwhelmed but its not looking too promising- unless their objective for helping him regain his powers ties back to something foreshadowed or plot related

Nite-Wing 2010-12-15 12:29

Now its all about how he gains back his "shinigami" powers

King Lycan 2010-12-15 12:40

I knew it. The ramen guy is gonna get him his powers.