AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99834)

Kairin 2010-12-17 02:12

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.


Mod Note: I'm just creating the thread early again this week; the episode will air at the normal 23:30 Japan Time (14:30 UTC/9:30am EST). Please don't vote until you've watched the episode!! ~rf

Xenosnake 2010-12-17 04:21

Great episode.

tsunade666 2010-12-17 05:39

oi, if I'm not mistaken it's still 3 hours more before it's been aired in japan.

Ravenblitz 2010-12-17 05:44

i envy your ESPer powers :heh:

zeniselv 2010-12-17 08:40

does anyone knows of a site like say-move since it doesnt work for me anymore?

Master Assassin 2010-12-17 10:49

... Raws get, a few seconds into it now... (not going to reveal where.)

... Looks like the animation quality went meh even further than last week's... but what do I say, can't complain too much about it can I? But anyway, I don't want that to hamper my enjoyment for this week. Moving on...

Nightengale 2010-12-17 11:22

Animation-wise, not too great, but the overall episode was better than the previous episode's.

Tsuchimikado's fight was quite nice in my opinion, even if some of the jumping pose he had was downright badly drawn. But the way the anime goes to show his physical skills and his... grappling and weapon skills does give more credit than it normally does.

I liked the Himegami/Komoe scene quite a bit. The music really helped to reinforce the feeling of "isolated feelings' that Himegami has for Touma. Felt quite a bit like the Fukiyose 'almost-kissu' scene in terms of expression of feelings and thoughts go.

And damn, Oriana's animation wasn't exactly stellar, but whoever drew her overall poses for this episode definitely knew the 'sexy postures' of the female anatomy.

Master Assassin 2010-12-17 11:34

Well, one of the major highlights for this episode, is, of course...

... Poor Himegami. :(

Okay, Seiri's was an accident, but... here's more waiting for Oriana to be punched. :D

Miraluka 2010-12-17 12:00

The episode was borderline dull... the first part was supposed to be fun, right? RIIIGHHHTTTT? Well, I didn't find said scene funny, heck, the animation was worse than the previous; the second scene was better , we have some Himegami, poor girl, at least her part kept me watching the episode.
Nightengal is right, the animator who's in charge of Oriana's scenes knows about women poses, thats good :heh:.

tsunade666 2010-12-17 12:37

Though I had already read the novel and I hadn't watched it yet. But with people keep saying poor animation then I shouldn't expect much.

Miraluka 2010-12-17 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3395812)
Though I had already read the novel and I hadn't watched it yet. But with people keep saying poor animation then I shouldn't expect much.

Add there the direction, it doesn't fill my expectatives.

blitz1/2 2010-12-17 15:51

touma is going to murder Oriana by the time this is over.

tsunade666 2010-12-17 16:21

by the next episode of this episode I wonder if it would all end in the next episode but episode 13 is apostle's cross if I remember it right so probably not.

Too fast pacing for my taste and also randomly change in animation. Points wise I would give it 8 for the sake of Aisa but if not I would probably just give it a 5 or 6.

Wilfri is right. a dull episode is dull. The fight scene is too fast and doesn't leave much impact on me. The one who give a huge impact is when Aisa was attack.

Wow blood bath. If they had done the same for tsuchimikado and touma I would probably like the anime more. Because by the time oriana arrive to corner tsuchimikado on this episode. He should be already bathed on his own blood but their is no blood and NO BLOOD AT ALL ON THE FIGHT!!!!

Duskyra 2010-12-17 16:27

though from what I read here, I shouldn`t expect much, right...

I_am_Kami 2010-12-17 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskyra (Post 3396074)
though from what I read here, I shouldn`t expect much, right...

It depends on your tastes. We all got diff. Opinions since we read the novels but i saw it RAW instead of SUB and still found it enjoyable and the animation wasn't bad. Though people (including me) complain because this arc doesn't have the usual animation we've seen from index by far. Though since this is the longest arc and it really doesn't have much importance compared to others i dont mind. This arc has focused more on the comedy rather than the action. So far the first ep of this arc has had the best animation.

Miraluka 2010-12-17 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3396061)
Wow blood bath. If they had done the same for tsuchimikado and touma I would probably like the anime more. Because by the time oriana arrive to corner tsuchimikado on this episode. He should be already bathed on his own blood but their is no blood and NO BLOOD AT ALL ON THE FIGHT!!!!

That is because, from what I heard, diferent animators got switched in accord to each "part" of the episode".

zeniselv 2010-12-17 17:45

this episode was really bad, last episode we got the "worst" looking misuzu but the first scene this episode first scene she looked totally different(just like from another series), animation wise this and last episode are head to head in the worst animated figthing scenes of the series, the animation didnt have those donwspikes it had last episodes but it wasnt really good either, hell they even change the way they show blood now, and i loved how realistic it looked in first season(for reference see I_am_kami avatar/signature), at least next episode seems to have chances of beign good animated from what is seen from the preview, beacuse the quality of this season makes the show vary average.

I_am_Kami 2010-12-17 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeniselv (Post 3396158)
this episode was really bad, last episode we got the "worst" looking misuzu but the first scene this episode first scene she looked totally different(just like from another series), animation wise this and last episode are head to head in the worst animated figthing scenes of the series, the animation didnt have those donwspikes it had last episodes but it wasnt really good either, hell they even change the way they show blood now, and i loved how realistic it looked in first season(for reference see I_am_kami avatar/signature), at least next episode seems to have chances of beign good animated from what is seen from the preview, beacuse the quality of this season makes the show vary average.

Its not this season. Just this arc. Never read so many complaints. Misuzu looked better here actually. I've said this before, they got better arcs and fights to put money,animation, and time on. This arc even in the novels had me more concentrated on comedy.

Duskyra 2010-12-17 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_am_Kami (Post 3396111)
It depends on your tastes. We all got diff. Opinions since we read the novels but i saw it RAW instead of SUB and still found it enjoyable and the animation wasn't bad. Though people (including me) complain because this arc doesn't have the usual animation we've seen from index by far. Though since this is the longest arc and it really doesn't have much importance compared to others i dont mind. This arc has focused more on the comedy rather than the action. So far the first ep of this arc has had the best animation.

well putting the animation and Komoe`s oversized head aside. What bothers me the most is what tsunade mentioned, in the usual fights there is no blood, but right after such a fight there goes a scene where Aisa is attacked and the whole screen is red... seriously, too much of a shock.

Tatiana Razajev 2010-12-17 18:06

All right, that confirms it. Oriana needs to die a very painful death.

Komoe continues to prove herself as one of the best characters in the series. Heck, she deserves her own series.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.