AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sadistic Male character? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99963)

Freakshow 2010-12-23 04:18

Sadistic Male character?
 
I'd like to know if there's any good romance anime/manga where the male lead is kind of sadistic? Dosn't care if it's a bit smutty, just as long as it has a good storyline.

I don't like ecchi, or manga/animes where all the girls have unnaturally large breasts, so please nothing like that!


[I'm also looking for gang/romance Manhwa/Manga so if you have anything that includes those two, tell me!] :heh:

raduccio 2010-12-23 06:28

Maria Holic

JRendell 2010-12-23 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakshow (Post 3404469)
[I'm also looking for gang/romance Manhwa/Manga so if you have anything that includes those two, tell me!] :heh:

Sun-ken Rock

The Chaos 2010-12-23 09:15

Gintama have one awesome sadistic character but not the male lead :meh:
its worth watching though :D

DRAGUN H.E.X. 2010-12-23 09:42

Nodame Cantabile had a tsundere main male lead character who always beat the crap out of the main female lead character, i don't know if that counts as being sadistic :heh:

Dist 2010-12-23 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 3404673)
Gintama have one awesome sadistic character but not the male lead :meh:
its worth watching though :D


Gintama came to my mind too when I read the title, but it has nothing to do with what OP wants. I admit, it's a good show and Sougo is funny character but you don't see Shinsengumi or him in every episode, and there's no romance in Gintama ..

If the OP likes comedy/action though, and hasn't seen Gintama, he should definitely watch it.

The Chaos 2010-12-23 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dist (Post 3404728)
Gintama came to my mind too when I read the title, but it has nothing to do with what OP wants. I admit, it's a good show and Sougo is funny character but you don't see Shinsengumi or him in every episode, and there's no romance in Gintama ..

If the OP likes comedy/action though, and hasn't seen Gintama, he should definitely watch it.

lol...I only read the title and skipped the opening post :heh:

Dist 2010-12-23 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chaos (Post 3404772)
lol...I only read the title and skipped the opening post :heh:

Then you're in the wrong place. That's not the point of a forum, is it ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.