Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
Hardly. They were too busy fleeing.
Were they? When?

Quote:
It was in response to the sentence "Jail could have killed them, but didn't".
I know, but the comparison was severly flawed, as Scaglitie did cause tons of damage, kidnapped a girl, and did not state clearly as to the why of everything.

Quote:
They had to do it as quickly as possible.
Then they were not doing their job well, because grabbing someone by the hair is not the quickest way to lift them up. This was an act of cruelty, no more no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Why fate of multiple worlds? Putting aside his unknown agendas, his current agenda is simple, one of an unethical researcher and salesmen. He wants people to appreciate his line of technology, buy them and stuff. And despite unethical points, his technology does have its benefits in good hands so long as the good side are willing to monopolize them and put away with ethicalness.
Why? Because that was the question that was being dodged. If I recall, it was being asked towards the whole "Scaglieti takes over the TSAB" theory.

Quote:
Zero fatalities may be stretching it a little, but Uno had clearly mentioned that their primary objective was to win it as bloodlessly as possible, which means that while they invoke collateral damage, they're really trying to avoid deaths. Jail doesn't care for his Drones since they're nothing but support-junks anyway, so he can set them to non-lethal MAGICAL damage rather than death-rays. And the autonomous can't be controlled thing cannot be used since by the end of the episode, they were no longer lethal. TSAB was evacuating while they were flying around, doing nothing.

I believe there are accidental deaths, (( debris, fire, whatever )) but like said, from what Uno said, they were doing their best to avoid direct killings, and from what we saw, they mostly did just that.
Finally! Compelling arguments! Now, if Uno has said that, then there is no question about the doctors atempts. Whew, one problem solved.

Quote:
I hate going into the Graham argument, but...

Even though his method was something that might had saved the lives of who knows how many TSAB mages and innocent people in the decades and centuries at the simple cost of one girl's life? If it had been anyone other than Hayate (( like the typical evil Meister before her )), would you still say the same?

And no one, I mean no one could've predicted Hayate being able to remove the Defense Program and save herself from the Book's corrupted control. It had never happened even once throughout the Book of Darkness's history of book completion, as far as TSAB knows.
Oh, you misunderstand, I can understand his actions -and to be quite honest, I doupt I would have acted differntly if I were in his shoes, and had his experiences- I simply don't like the way how he put an innocent girl in danger like that.

... Wait, I just realized, he never really had a choice. The book chooses its master. >_<

Statement toward Graham withdrawn!