View Single Post
Old 2007-08-02, 00:38   Link #1320
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Basic specifics only translation for the Number's combat-position, abilities, aerial capabilities, limitations, ISes, IEes, except Uno and Due. Well, humbug's translated Uno's anyway, with character details.

Courtesy of 4chan's Anonymous.

Spoiler for Numbers:

And this is through my own skim-through of the profiles, but apparently (( 70% chance of being wrong )), Sein is sort of like a medium or in-between of sorts of the older sisters and the younger ones. Needless to say, like Cinque and Uno, her IS's unique abilities are also very highly valued.

(( Yeah, I'm a Sein fanboy, so I only bothered to TRY and get some understanding of hers alone, so sue me. ))

Edit : Yeah, the ones by humbug23 on Uno, Tre, Quattro and Cinque, with correction from arkangelsk.

Spoiler for Uno:

Spoiler for Tre:

Spoiler for Quatrro:

Spoiler for Cinque:

Meanwhile, arkangelsk's assist and inclusion on humbug's details on Quatrro and Cinque...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
... some are nitpicks. Some are not IMO. Anyway, no disrespect intended.

Pretty much all OK there...
Spoiler for Quattro, Stats Section:

The first sentence is OK. The second sentence should be more like:
Spoiler for Quattro description, 1st sentence + 2nd sentence, 1st half:

More accurate to say:
Spoiler for Quattro's description, 2nd sentence, 2nd half:

OK, my go at Cinque, starting with the descriptive paragraphs. I'd go for as "close and literal" a translation as I could manage.

Spoiler for Cinque:

Yeah, something like that.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2007-08-02 at 00:49.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote