View Single Post
Old 2007-08-03, 15:38   Link #6
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
1) dont deny yourself it was clear that they has sex as neither makoto or sekai was going to stop...

2) it was a wrong reason...i bet the next day she would refer the event as "the completion of the training"

3) fully agree...she tried to hard to deny her feelings and they came whacking her back 10 times harder >_<

hard to say...mitsuki did go through a lot of crap before and after while bearing huge guilt...but one thing that she didnt do was to kiss her love interest...for sekai this isnt the case ~ when i saw that first kiss i was just ripping my hair screaming at the screen "WTF WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" as the kiss was a sure indicator to makoto that there is something up with her whereas mitsuki never made this kind of backstabbing approach (and hence why i love her so much ^.^)
I would say that there is a 95% chance that they did have sex. Im just saying there is a possbility that it didnt happen. There are still variables there that could have how should say spoil the mood. I just want confirmation before i take that mindset that they had sex and we will get that in episode 6. Not to mention if they did the emotional attachemtn will only get stronger i mean everyone remembers their first and its even more special for girls than guys.

If it did happen it shouldnt have but the way she feels about him to me does not make it the wrong reason. There is a line between lust and love I think Sekai loves him to me thats reason enough to be intimate with someone It was the wrong time with Matoko still dating Koto because at this point its cheating.