View Single Post
Old 2007-08-05, 13:05   Link #4
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
transferred my post from the last thread...

i hope someone is gonna make a poster for each match with corresponding titles for each matches like they did last year... though last year i only found poster of each groups semi-finals, this year i hope every match has one...

anyway for my predictions for each groups... note: my prediction is extremely biased but still slightly logical so take it with a spoon of salt...

Group A:
hoping eva makes it out... but that's highly unlikely...
first semi-finals would probably be shana vs izumi from hayate
second semi-finals would probably be miki vs nagi
finals would be shana vs nagi...
since both are lolis voiced by the same seiyu it's tough to predict but i would probably guess shana would come out of this group...

Group B
no particular favorites n this group...
first semi-finals would be siesta vs konata who just beat nayuki in the quarterfinals...
second semi-finals woulde be konoka/mikan vs chikaru/c.c.
finals would porbably be konata vs konoka/mikan/chikaru/c.c.
konata is gonna get out of this group with relatively small revenge votes to worry about in the upcoming matches

Group C:
no particular favorites... no clear predictions for this group...
1st semi-finals: hinagiku vs yutaka nanoha...
2nd semi-finals: caro/rimu/makoto vs matsuri/ana
fnals: hinagiku/nanoha vs caro/rimu/makoto/matsuri/ana
who ever wins the first semi-final match wins the whole group... it's either nanoha or hinagiku...

Group D:
hoping rena will advance(sorry kagamin for me tsundere < yandere)... but highly unlikely if she doesn't get enough moe/psycho-moe screen time in the upcoming eps kagami will win...
1st semi-finals: miu vs hayate
2nd semi-finals: shiori/rena vs kagami
finals: hayate vs rena/kagami
kagami has the highest probability of winning this group... but i still hope it would be rena who would advance...

Group E:
hoping either setsuna or nodoka would advance... but with shinku in this group it's highly unlikely...
1st semi-finals: nodoka(unlikely)/shinku(likely) vs ginga
2nd semi-finals: saki/setsuna vs akira/ayumu
finals: shinku vs saki/akira/ayumu
shinku has the highest chances of winning this group...

Group F:
i'm hoping tsukasa survives her group...
first semi-finals would probably be sui vs aruuruu
second semi-finals would probably be tsukasa vs miyuki/sou/shion...
the finals would probably be sui vs tsukasa...
hopefully tsukasa makes it through... but either way, the one who survives is still gonna carry some revenge votes for the rest of the tournament...

Group G:
favorites for this group are sayuri, nia, rika, nono and yakumo... they have low chances of advancing imo...
1st semi-finals: rein/eruuruu vs sayuri/alice caroll
2nd semi-finals: mion vs nia/rika
finals: rein vs mion
50/50 chance between rein vs mion so i don't know who will win betseen the 2...

Group H:
group filled with heavy-hitters... so there will be no clear winner here and the one who survives are gonna get a lot of revenge votes...
1st Semi-finals: fate/gin vs lutecia/alicia
2nd semi-finals: mai/mawari/louise(highly likely) vs kuroi/eri
Finals: fate/gin vs louise/eri
i have no idea who'll make it out of this group... and as i said earlier the one who does is gonna be burdened by some revenge votes for the remainder of the tournament...

these are only my biased but logical predictions so take it with a spoon of salt...

Last edited by z3phyr.mp3; 2007-08-05 at 15:52. Reason: minor additions