View Single Post
Old 2007-08-10, 23:14   Link #16
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
If C.C. betrays Lelouch in the end, then I have no problem with Lelouch going with Karen. But until then... it still feels forced (you'd have to tear such a strong bond apart for that to happen).

And I've gotta agree with the others... Suzaku and Kallen going together is a forced pairing.
The reason I prefer Kallen is due to how the season started. All those awkward moments between her and Shirley, the infatuation with Zero, stuff like that. I also simply liked how she and Zero interacted, but that's just personal opinion.

KallenxSuzaku would be a sunrise force, and would probably make the plot seem childish if it happened (you'd have to change so much and omit so much of the past that... well you might as well ditch season 1). They did it in GS... it went poorly, why the hell would they do it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
It's going to happen sooner or later One day they'll be fighting and eventually they'll succum to passions...I mean seriously, he saw her naked and she wasn't even bothered by it.
Could have sworn she covered up, pulled a knife, and tried to kill Suzaku. Also, when the enemy finds you, are you really going to be all concerned what you are wearing? Man, I'd be trying to kill them with my underwear if it was on hand.

Fighting, like when they were fighting in every single encounter (but lets focus on ep 24-25) and Suzaku didn't even think twice about killing her? If Zero hadn't shown up to stop him there'd be no Kallen. I'd imagine that would make her think.

Quote:
And finally Cornelia and Guilford (Assuming they both survive). They have a pretty strong relationship. Both trust and care for each other.
They have to survive, she ordered him to return to her and he said "Yes, your highness!" with his cool-ass smirk.

Quote:

hmm next in line, although some people don't like it, I find Susaku x Kallen quite attractive. Sure, they got a lot of story line to clear since they are currently on different side, but heck this season love between people on different factions are on a roll: Vietta and Ougi, Romeo x Juliet, Simon x Nia. Adding another one to the list wouldn't hurt would it? Their chemistry works quite well judging from the way they talked at school, ep 19 and after they came back. They are strangely open up to one another eventhough they might have to kill each other the next minute. Their lover's fight might be interesting as well.
That's one of the reasons no one likes it. Its bland, overused, and (given its sunrise) almost predictable. The Viletta and Ougi one is a little different, given that she has amnesia, making it more viable. It also serves some value to the plot. None the less even that pairing is of the bland, overused, and, well, boring type.

For Kallen and Suzaku, it wouldn't be simply clearing up of sides. It would be a rework of what their entire lives have stood for, this is on characters that will die before they change sides, and a lot of their interactions in S1. This isn't GS where people can just switch sides when ever they feel like it, you've actually got history and reasons for fighting keeping people where they are in CG.

They are open because if they seemed tense it would draw unusual attention. When people are tense around one another, others always notice. Her 'weak' side has always been open anyway, she opened up to Lelouch in less than episode, then to the rest of the gang. Just because she is open doesn't mean they have good chemistry. They've also had such little interaction that their chemistry can really even be brought up. Lets not forget, Suzaku was going to kill her without a worry in his head in the finale.