View Single Post
Old 2007-08-20, 13:05   Link #82
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
I watch a bit of episode 7, only the before-slap and the slap scene.

When Makoto tells Kotonoha "Yes, I'll go with you." to something right now I don't remember what was, and she gets mad-sad, I see no reason, she's Makoto's lover, only, she can think and say she's Makoto's girlfriend, but she isn't. She have no reasons to get mad-sad, she's only Makoto's lover and she know she will have to pay to cheat Kotonoha with Makoto. The slap Kotonoha gived to Sekai was really good gaved!

That's all.
that statement is again a bit weird.
Let's see the other way around.
Imagine you are hitting on a guy, and this one does it as well on you. But he is already with a girl. then, instead of breaking up with her, he just flirts with you, and doesn't care of the previous one. but, instead of beind decisive, he just "saves" the appearances. what do you do? being happy go lucky?

again, she doesn't deserve the right to be "his girlfriend".
but she HAS the RIGHT to be angry/sad, because the idiot in question doesn't fix anything, and even play double game.
And what happens if we switches the roles? If for example, Makoto pretends to be Kotonoha boyfriend, but still blatantly flirts Sekai. Kotonoha would have more right than sekai, just because of "being the official girlfriend"?

again, that DOES NOT make sense to stay with someone you don't care at all, or you just hang as pity or not being able to confront reality and conflict.

Cheating and deserving the slap has NOTHING to do with having the right to feel sad/angry at such situation.
Hack, i don't get why people think you need the "right" to feel something like this, especially in such case.

again, SEPARATE the different issues.